the pill!

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by JoeyC, Apr 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JoeyC

JoeyC New Member

Hey guys, this is my first post and really the reason for joining this board. I just got a few questions. My current girlfriend has been on the pill for over 7 years and has been with multiple other guys. When we have sex we do not use a condom and she loves it when I go inside of her. This makes me really weary at times, she is infact my first and this is all pretty new to me. I have had a scare once before and it has sorta made me nervous about pregnancy. She tells me other past boyfriends have gone inside her and that I have nothing to worry about. Im still skepticle...im really nervous to the point where I worry until she gets her period. Any info would help alot. thanks in advance.
    -Joe

also..I have yet to orgasm from a bj from my girl. She is experienced and I can tell this, but for some reason I dont feel much when she is giving me a beej. I dont get it at all, most of my friends tell me they can get off so quick from a bj :( i havent had that pleasure yet. what gives!?

2. BiBiBaby

BiBiBaby New Member

if you are uncomfortable about her just being on the pill you can wear a condom... if she has 'a past' with men it is probably safest for you anyway. she should not be upset because you want to protect both of you

3. RedHotGrand

RedHotGrand New Member

Are you afraid she'll get PG while on the pill? Are you worried she isn't actually taking it? I'm not sure what to say to the first part of your post except that if anyone is worried about possible PG then you should do what it takes to make less worry so you can ENJOY and appreciate sex.

As for the BJ, some people just don't orgasm from it. It isn't weird. It could be an advantage to have "staying power".

4. blade

blade New Member

dude, if you're not wearing a condom---then preganncy is not the only thing you hafta worry of. What about STD's??? Especially if she's been with other guys...wear a condom its the only way you can be at least 95% sure

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.