The perfect fit

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by loveitrough, Oct 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. loveitrough

Gold Member

Have you ever had sex with someone and when you first enter one another you both know or feel like you were ment for each other that you were both enjoying the perfect fit. That you both felt every inch every stroke. You both felt as one. I did we got married. Wouldn't trade her for the world

2. Eros

Eros New Member

Congratulations. Sounds great! I would venture to say that what makes the fit 'perfect' is an emotion and spiritual fit rather than anatomic. jmho.

May it forever last friend.

3. kbate

kbate New Member

I am not exactly certain about the "every inch, every stroke" part, but yes, I have found the person with whom I feel a perfect fit.

Our thoughts run as one
    Our bodies entwined,
    Breast pressed to breast,
    Kisses unending,
    two women in love.

4. bcuzbcuz

bcuzbcuz New Member

Sorry, can't agree with this premise at all. A perfect fit may work with a pair of jeans but it seems a poor reason for a relationship. Furthermore, in my case, once my wife had children I can't claim we were a "perfect fit" but I loved her just the same.

Following my wife's death there have been a number of "perfect fits", physically, but I would never even contemplating marrying them.

I'd have to agree with the other posters, a perfect fit is more a condition of the mind, maybe even chemistry, rather than a physical factor.

But I'm happy for you both. And the best thing about your theory is that you can keep checking and re-evaluating your premise many times over "just to be sure". LOL

5. loveitrough

Gold Member

yes I also agree the emotional part of a relationship is important. I have an awesome emotional relationship with my wife. We click sort of say. We know what each other is thinking , what each other is feeling. We make each other laugh and smile all the time even after being together for 14 years. We do everything together. Even shopping although I hate to shop. We fish, camp go on long rides and we love to hike ride bikes and we both love to please each other sexualy. I consider myself to be one of the luckest guy's in the whole world. Now back to the perfect fit sex wise. I feel now I could be wrong but if your sex life sucks usally your relationship follows suit. If your happy in bed then your relationship most likely is a good one. Not always but most of the time. I am just lucky to have both a great sex life and a great emotional relationship with my wife a (perfect fit) whom I love with every inch of my body heart and soul:) and yes my penis to:D

6. deeperlover1978

deeperlover1978 New Member

yes, its wiht my finacee. he first night we were together it felt like we already knew how it was gonna be. no neverousness or anything like that.

7. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

THIS IS A VERY ROMANTIC THREAD - I think I'm gonna cry..

8. screamingeagle

screamingeagle New Member

Me too. :cry These tears are tears of joy, knowing that "perfect fit" will come someday.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.