[Ask a Guy] the perfect blowjob

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by tonixo, Mar 13, 2012.

1. tonixo

tonixo New Member

would love to hear some tips from you boys.
    all i know is that i want to give my boy an AMAZING blowjob when i see him in a week. i want him to think it's super hot.

2. 12barblues

Gold Member

there is a thread called "deepthroat tips" or something similar i think...check it out....but i think if i had to name a single thing that makes for great head, it's desire. if you're into what youre doing, men will love it...if youre going thru the motions, we can tell ,and it makes a huuuge difference....

3. tonixo

tonixo New Member

deepthroating is so hard- does the gagging sounds turn guys off?

4. 12barblues

Gold Member

well...it kinda does me..(just a little) and i dont like all the spitting and gagging and stringy saliva slime...lol...but my girl is quite "gifted" in her abilities to take down the whole thing....she has a video posted here of her swallowing a 10" dildo...

5. Lifter

Lifter New Member

The first thing is to get another gal to help out, quite familiar with that aspect.
    One works on the cock and the other works with the balls..... Carefully!
    Just suggesting, if y'all are into the threesome thing.

6. CosmicEye

Gold Member

All you have to do is use your tongue alot and less of the actual sucking. Aim for the top second half and dont be afraid to stroke at the same time. It just depends on preference whether he likes the sound of gagging or not (I dont).

7. somhairle

somhairle Well-Known Member

Don't know that the gagging sound is a turn off, but the thought of a female pushing herself to the point where it may be unpleasant for her doesn't please me.

8. easytwist

easytwist New Member

I like when a girl uses her hand and mouth in tandem. Maybe thats just me.

9. Desert89

Desert89 New Member

Hi there tonixo, hope you know how to use torrents. You can search for this: "Lovers and Sex Guide"

It's not something new, but hell a good blowjob can't change. I think they got like 20 chapters on all sort of stuff. You just need to DL the "Lovers and Sex Guide - #01 - How to give a World Class Blowjob"

I DL it all, and I must say. The blowjob class there was interesting, you can learn something for sure :D

10. zombieguy13

zombieguy13 Member

I'd agree that if you can get into it, an enthusiastic blowjob is unbeatable. Feels amazing when the girl is clearly enjoying herself. And for me it's physical and very visual as well. Eye contact for me is a huuuuge turn on (not to have a girl starring at me the whole time, that'd be weird. But I like to watch, and every now and then if she looks up with her pretty, innocent eyes it just drives me crazy. Especially if a wink gets thrown in.). Suck, lick, use your hands, and don't forget to work the balls.
    Just my 2 cent.

11. zombieguy13

zombieguy13 Member

Something along these lines.
    *link deleted

#11 zombieguy13, Mar 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2012
  12. CosmicEye

Gold Member

Where is SluttyFairy to give pointers when you need her..

13. RideNaked2

Gold Member

Zombieguy, can't post vids in this section...I had to remove the link. You may post it in the Vid and Photo section if you'd like.

14. RideNaked

RideNaked New Member

Personally, I like wet and sloppy. Deepthroating is okay, but the most sensitive areas of the cock are right around the head, especially just under the tip. Lots of tongue action and a good ball sucking work well too. As said above, most guys are visual, and eye contact is definitely good. Watching my lover's lips slowly, clingingly, slide up and down my shaft is just so fucking hot...

T

15. funguyny99

funguyny99 New Member

ridenaked and i apparently like the same type of blowjobs. just add in a little rimming and it'd be perfect, in my opinion

16. Texas_Red

Gold Member

For me the "perfect" blowjob would involve little use of the hands. Maybe a little bit of massaging the balls, but no stroking or anything. Deep throating is definitely nice, because while most of the sensitive stuff may be in the tip or near, I myself am sensitive the entire bottom of my cock, so having lip/tongue down to the base feels very good. It would involve a lot of play and teasing too. Lightly running the tip of the tongue up and down the bottom of my cock, playing with the head, etc. Light suction is good, but there can be too much.

That said, any BJ where I cum is a good BJ. :)

17. akbakb

akbakb Member

I think my answer would change frequently depending on the situation. Gagging is the only thing that is universal as absolutely NOT a turn on. Never understood why so many guys like it.

I like variety of whatever it may be. Hands, tongue, short strokes, long strokes, licks, stares, etc, etc.

18. Cwprotek

Cwprotek New Member

I dont care about deep throat but love when she uses her hand on the shaft and up around the head. My wife loves giving me head now and nothing feels better than a good blowjob.