The Perfect Blow Job

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by jiggy, Mar 30, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jiggy

jiggy New Member

I was just wondering, what is the perfect blow job for you? What does your girl do that makes it "just right"? In detail please so I can figure this one out!

2. jnrain

jnrain New Member

Now now... everyone knows only a guy can give a guy a perfect bj because a guy's got a d*ck so he knows what feels good on one... :dgrin :p J/k

3. hotlady

hotlady New Member

i'm not sure about that one...... my man had quite a few relationships before we got married and he says that noone ever gave him a bj the way that i give. ;)

i start at the tip with my tongue while i either play with his sac or stick my finger in his ass. i lick around the tip just so easy and soft. then i take the whole shaft in my mouth and i start sucking up and down, slowly at first. he likes it when i softly drag my teeth when i go up. i'll stop and start to suck on his balls. he really loves that. :brow then i'll go back to suck just on his head for a few while i am pinching his nipples. when they are nice and hard, i continue blowing him. i wrap my hand around his cock while i'm blowing and move my mouth and my hand in a circular motion up and down until he lets his load shoot in my mouth and all over my tongue and down my throat. i make sure i lick up every drop.

hey guys, can't you just imagine how that feels?????????

have a nice day!!!!!! :)

4. Frank Grimes

Frank Grimes New Member

LMFAO!!!!!! :phat

5. hotlady

hotlady New Member

??

i was being totally serious :D

there wasn't anything funny about what i said...

maybe you should have your girl/guy do it....you might like it

6. deeperlover1978

deeperlover1978 New Member

this is gonna sound silly but the perfect bj is more if a visual thing for me just as much as feeling it. i love eyecontact when i get head, lots of tounge and whenevers shes able to get in her mouth. also humming here and there when i'm in her mouth. Also because i have a prince albert i want to see her lick my ring from top to bottom, especially after I cum and she licks the ring as it drips down. Now as far as litle fantasy, if she had pigtails that i coudl hold while shes going down on me woud be awesome. lol

7. farspark

farspark New Member

By no means a complete answer but...

The perfect blowjob involves hands as well as mouth... Caressing, touching, masturbating, fingering anus at the same time as the sucking, licking, swallowing etc ;)

8. olarue

olarue New Member

your perfect BJ

undefined

That sounds like a womean devoted to pleasing her man

9. priapas01

priapas01 New Member

Hotlady, I envy youre husband. Just reading your description makes my hard dick even harder!!! :phat

For me, I don't get a BJ often enough, but the one's I like best is when I can bury my face in a pussy while I'm being blown.

10. hotlady

hotlady New Member

I'll make sure that I let my husband know just how lucky he is :)

The 69 that you are talking about?, that sounds awful good and I told my man that we are going to try that one tonight...

I'll let ya know how it turns out.

11. WillieWonka561

WillieWonka561 New Member

I love doing that one too! sooo goood!

12. jiggy

jiggy New Member

Well 69 might be a good one, but my man is a good 6'4" and I'm barely 5'3" so I don't so much see things lining up properly if you know what I mean. It took us a while to figure everything out and make the heights all work and stuff, but its a good time

13. priapas01

priapas01 New Member

That sounds like a case of: when you're nose to nose your toes is in it, and when your toes to toes your nose is in it. :)

14. BiBiBaby

BiBiBaby New Member

i was 69ing today and my man asked if something he did felt good, and i nodded, ...whatever it was about that motion made him about 10x harder i swear...he had a hard time concentrating on what he was 'supposed' to be doing, so i let him take a break while i finished him off as long as he promised to take care of me next... he was quite willing to fulfill that request

15. sexynzgirl

sexynzgirl New Member

Bibibaby the image in my mind of you 69'ring is very pleasant indeed :brow

16. abc123

abc123 New Member

The perfect BJ is all about sensuality for me. Putting it in her mouth is going back and forth isn't enough for me. The right amount of sucking, and variation in speed really gets me going. I love watching too. As she's going down on me, she often looks up at me and stares into my eyes as she works it. It's wonderful!

17. LuvTaGiveBJs

LuvTaGiveBJs New Member

LOL - my husband can tell you what a perfect blowjob feels like (hehe - he gets one everyday)! Slurp slurp - Yummy yum yum. I love it

18. Jay the 1

Jay the 1 New Member

just dont bite the head off or bite it with your teeth and thats enough for me :)

19. saraseasprite

saraseasprite New Member

Seems like every guy I do likes it different.....

One likes me to mostly use my hand and squeeze hard while going up and down super fast and the mouth is just token. Also likes his anus and balls played with and sometimes humming.

Another likes me to suck hard just on the head.

And the third likes it to be like a tight little pussy...where you squeeze tight (no suction) with your mouth and press your tongue against the front and deep throat, no anal or ball play or humming.

And another likes it fairly light and fast with lotsa lube.

soooo, how can there ever be a perfect bj technique when guys are not one size fits all?

20. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

okay - I'll bite (no pun intended) - when you say 'humming' - is that some slang term for something, or are you really talking about 'humming'? - I mean, humming does cause a vibration....
    One is never too old to learn! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.