the partys over

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by nikinacky, Apr 17, 2007.

1. nikinacky

nikinacky New Member

Never in my life did I think that I'd ever take my clothes off in front of anyone let alone masturbate in front of and with the help of others. All with the approval and involvement of the man I love. Well I have, and i enjoyed every second of it. I joind this forum to enlighten myself sexually. To undrestand my sexuality better and to open myself up to new ideas. Which is exactly what my husband and i have done starting with Sweet Melissa's masturbation party this past weekend.

I have to thank her not only for hosting such a party, but for her help in making everyone feel so at ease with themseves, their sexuality and each other.
    Her enthusiasm, good nature, even when it looked like the whole event was destined to fail, and love foe life is surpassed only by her beauty. Not just phyisical beauty, but that inner beauty that comes out in how she treats everyone and seems to understand them and their concerns and fears.
    Thanks Missy.

niki

2. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Sounds like the party was huge success....
    A lot of fun as well..
    I would have enjoyed turning up, but so many miles away .

But so so happy you all had a great time .

3. sweet melissa

sweet melissa New Member

I have to thank her not only for hosting such a party, but for her help in making everyone feel so at ease with themseves, their sexuality and each other.
    Her enthusiasm, good nature, even when it looked like the whole event was destined to fail, and love foe life is surpassed only by her beauty. Not just phyisical beauty, but that inner beauty that comes out in how she treats everyone and seems to understand them and their concerns and fears.
    Thanks Missy.

niki

Words fail me........ Missy

4. sweet melissa

sweet melissa New Member

Words fail me........ Missy