The Party Game

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by somhairle, Mar 4, 2012.

1. somhairle

somhairle Well-Known Member

I stood in the room in a seemingly ridiculous situation. Naked apart from a pair of shirts, blindfolded, wondering what was happening.

Only a few hours previous, we had all been enjoying a meal together. Eight friends and colleagues. When the wine began to flow, we loosened up and things became a bit more adventurous. The talk turned to sexual matters and we wondered about each others fantasies.. Someone then suggested going further and playing a game. Spin the bottle rules would apply where the bottle would be spun for the men first and the selected male would then be led away and blindfolded. The bottle next would be spun for the girls and that 'winner' would be taken to a room for the man to join her. It was down to the 2 winners what they chose to do in the room. No one would know as the others would continue with their party. They did not even need to tell the group when they returned to the party what - if anything - had happened. An hour was to be allowed for the 'game' to maintain the mystery and suspense.

As I stood there, I could not help but wonder how I would know who the winner of the 4 women would be. Suddenly the door opened and someone was brought in. My male colleague spoke……….. 'I will put out the light and leave you both now.' I waited a minute as I heard some movement close by………….on a bed in the room. She did not speak and I did not expect her to. She would protect her anonymity this way. I thought hard on how the women had been dressed, hoping to work out who she was from her clothes. When all became still, I moved to the side of the bed. I sat on the edge and put out my hand. I touched a leg. Shapely, Running my hand up it, I expected to find a skirt or dress from which I could begin to judge who she was. But I met nothing until reaching her thigh and at the top, I could feel her panties. I ran my hand higher and, of course, she wore no blouse or jumper. Only her bra. At this point, I took advantage and ran my hand across one breast. Softly, feeling the outline. Caressing it to make her nipple rise. Was she breathing heavier now? I pressed a finger beneath the fabric and touched her nipple. She jumped slightly. I pressed another finger under, followed by my hand. She responded immediately, Pressing her breast into my hand. I reached around her back with both my hands and unfastened the catch. She pulled her bra away for me. She was responding well now.

My hand returned to her naked breast and I enjoyed the feel of her warmth. Leaning forward I took a nipple into my mouth and sucked on her gently. Little moans came from her. As I sucked on her, I placed my hand on her tummy and gently rubbed her. I could feel her rise and fall as her breathing continued to deepen. I could feel myself getting hard and very warm. I was excited and wondered if she would let me touch her beneath her belly. Slowly I moved my hand down over her abdomen, under her panties coming to her smooth pussy. As I felt the start of her slit, I thought that I would explode. I needed to remove my shorts. Quickly I cast them onto the floor. I gently eased her panties down across her hips and bum, kissing her abdomen as I removed them. Working my mouth down to her smooth slit, I pressed my tongue down it and tasted her for the first time. I could feel my chest fill with the excitement. She was now moaning regularly. Placing my hands on either side of her ass, I lifted her slightly off the bed. Pulling her cheeks apart, I pushed a finger in between them. Her wetness had run down into her anus lubricating her. Gently I pressed my ring finger into her anus. She gasped but did not resist. My tongue was still on her slit, working up and down. I moved my tongue to her pussy hole and pushed into her. It became covered in her juice. She grabbed my head in her hands and lifted my face to hers. I felt her tongue enter my mouth as she tasted her own moisture. Immediately, she returned my head to her pussy and I found her clitoris. Pushing my tongue under it, I worked up and down towards it. Gasping now, I heard her whisper softly…………. 'Fuck me'.

I placed myself between her legs and felt her hand as she grasped my cock. Guiding me into her, I slipped in easily. Feeling her warmth and the walls of her pussy clasping around me was almost to much to withstand. I began to thrust in and out of her. She moaned freely and loudly now. I knew she was close to cumming and I was glad. I could hold back no longer. Faster and faster she breathed. Faster and faster I moved back and forth inside her. I could feel her tummy push into mine and her chest expand. "Oh God', she said gently and shook. Her orgasm was suppressed but still very noticeable. As she climaxed, she clung to me tightly and this was all that was required. She sensed I was close and again she whispered, 'Come inside me'. I pushed into her one last time. As I clung to her, my cock pulsed as I shot into her. Cumming for a seemingly endless time.

Still we stayed silent. Still inside her, I could feel my semen run out of her and across my balls. Eventually, a final kiss and she moved up from the bed. Putting on her clothes she left the room. In time, my friend returned for me and I too clothed myself. Returning to the main room. All my colleagues were gathered talking. I paused at the door and looked at each woman. None met my stare. None gave an indication of who had been with me that night.

And still I do not know.

2. xeniadraven

Gold Member

Bloody hell!! ...............cold shower required for me now.

That was amaaaaazing!

More!More!More!!

3. Splendid_Thoughts

Gold Member

Wow...nice work.

4. somhairle

Moremoremore............. What, I shouldn't have stopped where I did in the story, or more stories?

Nice work...............and thank you. I've had some practice, y'know ;)

Thank you ladies. I also do bedtime readings. Rates reasonable and don't involve cash. ;)

5. mikeh

mikeh New Member

I like the sound of that game.

6. Splendid_Thoughts

Gold Member

I do like your bedtime readings...;)

7. somhairle

I do like your bedtime..........

#7 somhairle, Mar 5, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2012
  8. Splendid_Thoughts