[Ask a Girl] The ontological empiricism of hypnotic boobies

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by nicelynoosed, Jul 2, 2015.

1. nicelynoosed

nicelynoosed Member

Being happily male, I will forever be fascinated by the female experience but unable to understand it fully. However, learning every chance I get is still very fun.

So today's wordy-nerdy question is this. What's it like being able to hypnotize men with those fantastic ta-tas? I mean, do you ever use 'em like laser pointers and kittens, watching the guy's eyes track them almost involuntarily? Also, what about cleavage? On those occasions when the stares don't feel creepy or gross, is it fun to let others catch downshirt glances?

For my part, I'm not 100% sure that I remember every set of bodacious hooters I've ever seen, but I certainly remember the upshirts, side-boobs, and near-glimpses from an early age. When I was in high school there was one liquor store where, if you sent a girl with a low-cut shirt on the beer run, would sell to just about anyone. Do you remember all those movies and sitcoms where a woman distracts the crucial criminal/champion/or crowd with her gorgeous gazongas? That's completely possible!

So, how does is feel to have those admirable areolas, those dazzling double-lattes, those mesmerizing melons? Do you use them for good or evil or a bit of both?

Thanks!

NN

Postscript: Living, as I do, in a female-majority household, I am at least slightly aware that there are plenty of downsides and drawbacks that come with possessing a feminine bosom. Literally every woman I have ever met (except those with implants) has considered hers to be the wrong size, either too small, too big or too average. I am cognisant that teats (which is the historical spelling for the word now pronounced/spelled 'tits') can itch, swell, get chapped, get elbowed, affect balance, prompt chiropracty, and make very difficult the purchasing of every piece of clothing except, possibly, shoelaces. I think I get all that. I'm just asking about the times when you feel empowered or entertained by those sexy, soft, succulent spheres.

2. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

I am right there with admiring and loving them.