The ones that got away?

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by ctown75, Mar 4, 2008.

1. ctown75

ctown75 New Member

I have been very fortunate and have ahd a lot of sex in my life but I still think about the women I could have slept with and did not,I would have to say there were maybe 5 that if I had not been so shy back then we would have got it on.
    I met a beautiful girl in college that I had dreamed about,so I finally asked her out and we had a great date with her sleeping over in our undies so I thought I will get another chance so why push it, but life took off and I never got another chance so I find myself thinking about things like that sometimes.
    Does any body else, AND I know you can't rewind and I know a lot of people are going to say they are with there one and only now, BUT do you sometimes think about your past and people you wanted sexually?

2. Dreama

Gold Member

No....I like sex,but I don't regret not having sex with people I could have had a chance with. I regret not getting to be friends with people, or not having gotten to know people, when I could have, but I have no sexual regrets.

3. Barbwire

Gold Member

I don't recall ever regretting not sleeping with someone. Now, the other way around? Yes!

4. bsxy420

Gold Member

i dont regret not sleeping around.

5. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

I don't regret not sleeping around either!

6. ctown75

ctown75 New Member

The thread/question is NOT about SLEEPING AROUND,its about people who you really wanted to be with sexually but where either to shy to be with or had the chance but it slipped away.

7. JS1980

JS1980 New Member

I've sometimes wondered what it would have been like to be a sexually active teenager banging the hot seniors I saw in the hallways in high school. With the risks involved, it's probably best that I waited to start having sex with my wife (then gf) at age 24. So, no, there are no sexual regrets for me.

8. bsxy420

Gold Member

sorry my answer wasnt what you were looking for. guess i worded it wrong. i DONT regret NOT SLEEPING with anyone! to me sex is more about being in love with someone before having sex with them. i wasnt and still am not shy about sex.

9. igor

Gold Member

I had a blind date in college with the sexiest gal I have ever been with. She was a double for Kim Novak (if anyone here is old enough to remember her), in my mind. We had lots of serious making out to the point where we both got wet in certain places, but we never had sex. She dumped me after about 6 months. I think about her frequently.

10. cbrmale

Gold Member

I had one opportunity that I let past, and now I wished I hadn't. I didn't love her and she didn't love me, but I'm sure at that time of my sexual development it would have been good. I don't link love with sex, although fantastic sex is to be had with the person you love, and different type of fantastic sex can be had with a person you like.

So like you I regret not acting, and I sometimes think about it also. C'est la vie.

11. cook74

Gold Member

I sometimes regretted my choice of prostitute when I have had line ups in house.

Some girls get bored after a hard days work and at the end of the hour or half you just think "Damn!!!! I should have chosen the one next to her!"

"What was her name? Brandy? No. Bambi...? Oh Fuck it, who cares? I'll never pick this girl again...." :p

12. Barbwire

Gold Member

:rofl Cook, you are so very baaaad!

13. Dreama

Gold Member

Come on. You've never half assed your job just a little, ever? :lol

14. cbrmale

Gold Member

If there's a choice of prostitutes, you always pick the one who has a nice natural smile. There may be some gorgeous babes there, but the girl who is smiling will always give you a better time.

15. Bluesy

Gold Member

At first I was going to say that I don't have any sexual regrets, but then I realized that isn't true. I regret not getting physically intimate with a guy I dated my senior year in high school, though it goes beyond mere sex, I regret not taking the relationship further. He wanted to get serious, I didn't think it was a good idea since we'd soon be graduating and going off to college, and he ended the relationship. He was extraordinarily mature for an 18-yr.-old, a true gentleman, philosophical, spiritual, a little shy and awkward (in that adorable man-boy way), and I see now that he would've been the right one to lose my virginity to. He would've been sensitive and attentive, he would've made it the wonderful experience I didn't have, I'm sure of it. He's the One That Got Away, the one I was stupid enough to let get away, in every sense of the phrase. *sigh*

16. slamd097

slamd097 New Member

Yes, and I remember her. Susie chestly. I was her first. she and I were getting all hot and bothered in a play we were doing together....Next thing I know..were in my truck, and we are 69ing..she sat up flipped around and that was that. I just remember her for how honest she was. she wanted me and she told me..