The one person/thing that puts you in the mood?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by gphine, Dec 12, 2010.

1. gphine

Not sure why, but for me, every single time I see Kari from Mythbusters I just get really turned on. I can't explain it, but there's just something about her that screams "sex". Sure she's got a nice body, but so do lots of television personalities, and I don't have a preference for red heads, so that can't be it. But hot d-mn! :eek

[​IMG]

2. johndeeregirl

johndeeregirl New Member

my man in nothing but his uniform pants.. MMMMMMMMMMMmmmm makes me want to jump him right there :D

3. lovn_my_bbw

lovn_my_bbw New Member

youre not alone!!! there just something about her that drives me frustratingly horny, damn the man that got her pregnant.

4. HardRocker

Gold Member

Funny, as I read this, it's Sunday night and I'm watching Cary shoot up an SUV covered with phone book armor. Yes, she makes me badly want sex.
    Looks like she's still got those post pregnancy boobs.

5. sinner

sinner New Member

There are pretty women and tough women but there's nothing sexier than a smart woman. - love her and my teenage sons idolize her. She is every teenage smart kids wet dream.

6. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

A man who wants to please me, and makes it evident by making sure I am properly seduced and cared for. Respect and attention are the name of the game for me. Nothing is more of a turn on than knowing the focus is on us having a great time and pleasing each other. Intelligence rules.

7. nyxx

nyxx New Member

mandy moore, love tall ladies. also, she has a cute personality has anyone seen saved? :D