The oldest/youngest you'll go

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Chronichaze, Mar 24, 2011.

1. Chronichaze

Chronichaze New Member

I personally like older women. The oldest I've got with is 25, 27 and one 33 year old(only slept with one of them). Can't say they were my best experiences but sure up there with them. As for younger, eh, probably wont go much younger than my own age. Not quite into that. I'd say I'd get with an woman that still holds her looks and is in good shape at really any age. Age is only a number;)

2. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Mmmm....second time in a couple of months this subject has been bought up.

http://www.sexualforums.com/30051-oldest-woman-man-youve-slept.html

Why are the OP's of both of these threads asking about old or young:shrug.....
    It doesn't matter really.....because our membership has such a large age spread.
    the proper question should be....
    What is the largest age gap between yourself and someone you've slept with?

3. cheeze

cheeze New Member

25 - 35 isnt old lol

4. backcheck64

Gold Member

I hope not, I'm ancient then. At 46, if I were to become single...youngest 28, oldest 45.

5. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

For some it can be only a number. I tend to be near my age but I had 12 years older, 11 years younger. Depends on the person but too young, well, in early 20's for me now it's like I can be her dad and there has to be a certain connection - fresh flesh is not the thing and I prefer experience without hang ups.

6. Ready2Please

Gold Member

I don't think age should matter it is how the woman asserts herself.

But when I was 18 I was with a 27 year old. Then when I was 28 I was with a 54 year old. Now I am 37 and I was with a 27 year old & 32 year old.

I am currently not with anyone but that is my choice.

7. Mittimer

Gold Member

I've only ever been with people around my own age, females were all within a few months of my age, men have been within 3 years of my own age.

I would however get with some older ladies or gents, especially some of them that float around here on the forum. If they look good and carry their age well and have a great personality, I wouldn't turn them down.

8. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

I would say .. 5 years younger than me at the most..

and I would have to say 20 years older is the furthest I'd go... can't be older than my parents lol

9. Texas_Red

Gold Member

Yes, but as the joke goes, $AgeUnder18 will get you 20. Some may not agree with the laws, and there is plenty of valid debate in both directions, the law is the law, and the law says age matters.

As to how young I'll go, the law pretty much dictates that. Having done time as a juvenile, I'm in no hurry to see the inside of a cell from that perspective again. That's not to say I agree with the law, but that's not the topic at hand, and there's a whole lot more to it anyway.

As for older? I can't rightly say. I had a crush on a lady who was twice my age when I was ~20, but circumstances made sure that could never even attempt to play itself out, and that's as close as I've gotten to being with someone older.

Indeed this topic does come up, but I wouldn't necessarily that that would be the proper question. OPs question and that question are asking 2 different things. What the age gap at this time is could be different than the range someone would be willing to go.

10. Trond

Gold Member

I'm 33, so let's say 23-43....ish.:eyes

Interestingly, I never really liked teen girls much, not even when I was a teen myself. I remember when I was 18, I really liked a girl who was 20 or 21. The tragedy was that I looked like I was 16 at the time, and this girl was interested in guys at about 23 (I think) so I didn't have a chance in hell.:lol

EDIT: you know what? I'll go both higher or lower if like the woman in question, so disregard what I said above. :)

11. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

I guess anyone who's of legal age and not any wrinklier than a Shar-Pei.

#11 Dragon_Fire, Mar 24, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2011
  12. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Legal age in Ozz is 16.
    That sure feels good when you are 18 yourself.

13. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

That varies from state to state. It's 17 here.

14. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

It's 16 here also.

Something that really really bothers me .. are guys that say.. if she bleeds.. she's ready to breed. That's really fucked up!

15. Chronichaze

Chronichaze New Member

Seriously, if a person holds themselves well I don't see why age should ever be considered. Sex is a intimate connection between you and another in which you're sexually attracted to. I mean if you're interested in little kids get your head checked but otherwise sexual draw is all part of sexuality as a whole. There is a million things in this world that are sexually tempting whether relevant to your age or not. For instance, I see a few women in my workplace that really hold themselves well. Something is drawing to their characters, although they are way too old for me and are distantly far from their primes. Something about them draws me in sexually despite the major age disparity. It's not that I'd want to sexually be active with them but I have some distant attraction to them; point being their age has no bearing to my attraction I have. Age is nothing.
    Why would it be dependent on the members age? Not like most the people here are messin with each other in the sheets anyways. As for it being a valid question, I believe it is. I want to know if older women are willing to get down with guys of my age. I may be young but you turn the lights off and you'll feel like you're messing with a seasoned veteran:lol
    I was going to criticize this statement until I realized you were a female. Big ups haha

16. igor

Gold Member

Maybe I am not remembering correctly, but it seems to me that back in the days of the pioneers in the U.S. that it was not uncommon for guys to wed girls in their teens.

I would go with anyone of any age that acted mature (an legal).

17. Chronichaze

Chronichaze New Member

US pioneers also advocated for rape and pillage of native ancestors. Therefore I'd say that they shouldn't lead by example.

Girls learn a lot in the post adolescence. Definitely more so than guys. They can easily be taken advantage of at young ages. If the girl is in high school she is no good in terms of sexual relations.

18. Trond

Gold Member

The laws are really a bit arbitrary. There are people here who don't think you are mature at all until, what, your late 20s? There are some who are mature at a surprisingly young age, and others who never seem to "mature" at all (including myself I suppose :)). Luckily there are a few biological signals of bodily maturity during puberty, but other than that we just have to go with what the authorities tell us. Not that it bothers me, I don't feel too attracted to "barely legal" girls. I think I may have been MORE mature than most of them in my teens, but then froze in time :p

19. Texas_Red

Gold Member

Usually this is a joke (crude like dead baby jokes and such, but still a joke). However, I have known some guys who said this in a way meant to sound joking, but I got a feeling they really meant it. Those kind of people are a bit creepy, and I have no doubt would stoop to various forms of manipulation to get in the pants of a legally underage person. Definitely wrong in my opinion.

I think you need to figure out your stance a little better. The first quote contradicts the second.

I am going to start a new thread because my full response here was going to end up 4 decent paragraphs long, and really would have derailed the OPs question. Here is the new topic.

#19 Texas_Red, Mar 24, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2011
  20. cheeze

cheeze New Member

I know what you mean I hated that growing up. You find a girl you really have a crush on. You try your only to find out she's "in love" with some 50 year old dude.

You buy her flowers he buys her a airplane ticket to the Bahamas.

You just cant compete. I can't tell you how many times that crap burnt me when i was younger.

Its next to impossible for a kid at 16 earning minimum wage to compete with some dude in his 40s or 50s