[Ask a Girl] The Ol' Quick Trigger

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by thelonelyvirgin, Jul 6, 2014.

1. thelonelyvirgin

In my limited experience with the opposite gender I've found that it takes very little to get me really hard. I'm talking 30 seconds of semi-intense making out and I'm going to be at full erection.

My last girlfriend was cool with it, but something tells me she is in the minority for that.

Not knowing about any given girl's reaction to my quick starting nature has really dissuaded me from making out or grinding with girls at parties because I don't want to risk the utter embarrassment that could come from being called out in a college party.

So girls, try to put yourself in that situation: I'm someone you're in the process of getting to know, we start kissing or whatever, and you notice that I'm at full attention way too soon. What would be your reaction?

2. AGFUNK

Gold Member

I would love it. I always loved it when I was still dating. I find it quite a turn on to know that I'm turning someone on that much.

Mittimer and luvbug like this.
  3. Ra1nb0wUnderwear

Gold Member

I love it as well, provided I'm attracted to the person. (But if I wasn't attracted, I wouldn't be kissing... so indeed, it's a turn on.)

luvbug likes this.
  4. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

Not a lady, but here are my thoughts:
    It's not a problem to get aroused as quickly as that. I, too, am quick to get "up and running." Unless you are also ejaculating and finishing prematurely. Then it would be an issue.

luvbug likes this.
  5. NedF

Verified Gold Member

I use to get hard just by watching one of my math teachers writing on the chalk board (Senior High) and she had to be in her early to mid 20's at the time. I had to often carry my books in a way to mask the bulge as I got up from my desk and started walking to the next class.

Getting hard quickly is not really a problem its being able to stay hard while in action for the appropriate amount of time that would probably matter more to her.

luvbug likes this.
  6. Mittimer

Gold Member

I love it honestly. I can kiss my husband or run my fingers just a certain way down his neck and within seconds, he's hard as a rock. Sometimes that goes to waste, other times I jump on the opportunity to play.

I can't imagine anyone who would have a problem with the fact that they turn someone(they are in a relationship with) on so easily.

7. Cappy_Dick

Gold Member

When I was young, I'd get hard just thinking about making out. You're not abnormal.

xx

luvbug likes this.
  8. luvbug

Gold Member

It would be a compliment to me. :)

9. blondi

blondi Member

If i wasn't that into it and I was just testing the waters I might notice, but it wouldn't affect anything...if I really like that person or its been a long time coming then it just gets me f***ing excited! haha

10. JonJo

Gold Member

I get fully hard very quickly as well if I find the woman attractive.
    I've never had any complaints, in fact a few unexpected results -shall I say it shortened the 'waiting time'.
    In my younger days if going to meet a girl for the first real date who I knew would have that effect on me I use to wear two sets of underwear.:)
    Now I just make sure that I am wearing something suitable to 'accommodate' the result.