The O...

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by sexualwonder, Sep 7, 2006.

1. sexualwonder

sexualwonder New Member

I was wondering if anyone had any tips about orgasming durring sex. My boyfriend and i are very frusterated. One that he cant please me.....and two its not fair that he gets to cum and i dont. But everytime, not once....Would size have anything to do with this?

2. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Size could have something to do with it, but more than likely it is experience and technique.
    Are you in touch with what you personally enjoy most during sex.. which spots are orgasm-triggers; what amount of pressure and movement gets you most turned on; etc.
    If you are, then talking during sex should help alot. Let him know what works for you. Every woman is different, and he may be using his former experiences to please you. Give him solid direction on bringing you to orgasm.
    If you are not in touch with what you enjoy most sexually, I would encourage you to masturbate to learn your body. Once YOU know what shoots you through the roof, you are better prepared to tell your partner.

good luck!

3. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

You (and he) should understand that most women, especially younger women, do not orgasm from intercourse. It's usually from stimulation to the clitoris. And most younger guys don't realize that.

I think all women could learn to orgasm from intercourse, but unless you're one of the lucky few who do naturally, it may take years to learn or you may never learn.

I was 50 years old before I had an orgasm that didn't involve my penis, but now, at age 60, I can have multiple full-body orgasms without penile stimulation. I had to learn to relax, concentrate, and just let myself go with the feelings. It took a long time for me, and the first one was a total surprise. Now that I (and my wife) know how, it happens almost every time we have sex. Just yesterday I had a screaming full-body orgasm after maybe three minutes of my wife massaging my testicles, followed by three or four more in the next 30 minutes or so before we turned the tables and I gave her a few, all BEFORE we had intercourse.

You and your boyfriend have soooo much to learn, but practice is fun. ;)

4. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

He should eat you out to make you cum. It's hard to cum from intercourse alone for many people.

5. LilKitten

LilKitten New Member

Practice makes perfect I think in this situation. I was in your situation until somewhat recently. I seemed unable to have an orgasm whenever my boyfriend and I would have sex but could have one during oral sex. After a few good discussions and lots of focused practice, I am now able to orgasm pretty much every time we have sex. It just takes patience from both partners to take the time to learn what makes the other orgasm.

6. MikeJones

MikeJones New Member

Theres a modified missionary position that positions you in a way that hits your trigger zones (G-spot).

When your laying on your back put a small pillow under your lower back. THen just do it how you would normaly do missionary. Its fun. Should try it.

7. igor

Gold Member

Size is probably not the issue. Do you orgasm when masturbating? You probably need to be stimulated the same way during sex. You may have to assist yourself with a little hand action at the same time.

8. Lusty Dreams

Lusty Dreams New Member

That's incredible! I am so happy for you both! I would love to be able to look forward to that kind of intimacy in the future...

9. danni

danni New Member

let him finger you\

just have him search around with his fingers inside you, until he touches, & caresses, your most sensitive area\first, you will go crazy, then you will come like you have never come before\

10. -G-

-G- New Member

sexualwonder, are you able to make yourself climax when he isnt around easily? once you know your body and are comfortable with yourself it's much easier to express those desires to someone you are dating. If you are already in that stage then it really is what everyone said above: practice, trial and error, experience, possibly size (don't be quick to just on this one unless he is abnormally small).

I will give you one position that is my "go-to" move if I want to watch my gf scream.

First and formost you need to get the idea of having an orgasm off your mind because it is going to add stress to the situation for both of you. Try and make it relaxed and make sure you have no toher plans or interuptions.

Second. Forplay forplay forplay. I can't stress this enough because you have to both be fully aroused and into the mood to really enjoy yourselves. Try and take turns like this: Yopu tell him what you want for 1 minute, then he gets whatever he wants for one minute. Have fun with it, be selfish - but for one minute only.

Third, there should come a time when you are both really into it and you can do other stuff other than the suggested above techniques. My point is there should be a time when you both forget about all the forplay and crap are are just (pardon the expression) fucking. This is where he can take over and try step 4.

Finally, roll over on your stomach and get confortable. Have him lay on op of you and enter you from behind (its like you were both doing doggy and you both fell forward). This position allows for so much potential. First you can completely relax and enjoy everything and he can regulate his own lasting because he is in complete control. Also if he puts his knees outside your legs and rests his feet on your feet while holding your hands. He can brace himself with his knees and elbows. Its suppose to be 5 points of contact, hands, feet, and entry that complete this sexual energy circuit. But seriously dont get to caught up in this you dont have to have constant ly touch hand to hand and feet to feet. Also it allows for a lot of variation. You can play with your clit or he can do it, he can move up in a high mounting position and the angle with mot likely hit your gspot. Communication and sexual expression are the key at this point.

Here is personally what I do at step 4. Obviously there are times when I go fast but what really makes her cum/orgasm is when I go slow and almost take the head out and slowley put it back in. It drives her wild and with all those points of contact I cant help but cum when I feel her hands and toes curl up around mine when she does. The real fun is seeing how long I can last and how many times I can make her cum.

Good luck and remeber have fun - no stress. If this doesnt work for you then try it again later and try something else. Sorry if I was graphic but I got myself all turned on thinking about it. Think I will go give her a call... ;)

11. SonReadThis

SonReadThis New Member

Get into it mentally. You have to find what turns you on more than just physical. Me and my gal like to talk dirty before and during and also alot of teasing and foreplay might help.