The next potus and vice-potus

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Dog_E_Ryder, Jul 15, 2016.

1. Dog_E_Ryder

Gold Member

#1 Dog_E_Ryder, Jul 15, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2016
  2. Candela

Verified Gold Member

I really dont know Pence,I will research him and give my opinion

3. danrb007

Gold Member

Michael Richard "Mike" Pence (born June 7, 1959) is an American politician and attorney who has been serving as the 50thGovernor of Indiana since 2013. A member of the Republican Party, he previously represented Indiana's 2nd congressional districtand Indiana's 6th congressional district in the United States House of Representatives from 2001 to 2013 and served as Chairman of the House Republican Conference from 2009 to 2011.[2] Pence is a conservative and a longtime supporter of the Tea Party movement

4. Dog_E_Ryder

Gold Member

I would have rather had Newt, but hey have to claim some of the base back, to beat Haggary bad in the fall. :)

Mikey22 likes this.
  5. Dog_E_Ryder

Gold Member

See where the military in Turkey are launching a coup inTurkey? Thats a good thing. The military is more secular orientated, therefore will be more friendly toward the USA and its allies. Perhaps some in the Muslim world are beginning to see where they are headed allowing the extremist to exist.

#5 Dog_E_Ryder, Jul 15, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2016
  6. kboss

Gold Member

It's so nice to be "free".. "you may choose between this asshole, or that bitch; good luck"

7. Mittimer

Gold Member

From all the research I've done, Pence stands against everything I even remotely believe in. He may believe in what he stands for is "right" but he is a vile human being that will aim to do nothing but harm to the groups of people I love and care for.

Nixie, Sweetlysad and Mr.Coffee like this.
  8. Mr.Coffee

Gold Member

Sweetlysad likes this.
  9. Dog_E_Ryder

Gold Member

He doesn't hold a candle to the vile ass Crooked Lying Haggary Clinton. :D I do wish he would have went with Newt, but VP has very little bearing of why I vote for President. :)

Mikey22 likes this.
  10. Dog_E_Ryder

Gold Member

I assure you I'm right. :) Get ready to say "President Trump" :)

Amature and Mikey22 like this.
  11. Mittimer

Gold Member

I do not support Clinton but if I had to choose between the two I wouldn't choose the fear mongering, racist, sexist, anti equality individual that is running. Those words are not used out of hatred or anger, they are used to show exactly how he's portrayed himself to me and many people like me.

I support everyone's right to vote for whomever they see to be fit to run our country, but I can not understand why anyone would vote for someone who's entire platform is run on hate. There's enough of that in this country already.

Sweetlysad likes this.
  12. Dog_E_Ryder

Gold Member

That's your opinion of Trump, many other's don't see him that way, a lot of us have heard his entire speeches and have taken time to read what his platform stands for, and not just read some talking points taken out of context on some left leaning MSM.

I myself don't understand how someone could vote for Haggary, she has totally sold our country out, she has lied, cheated, and out of negigence and incompetence has caused American deaths, by her choosing politics over our brothers and sisters serving over seas. She openly lies to the public and has no shame doing so.

Amature and Mikey22 like this.
  13. Mittimer

Gold Member

You're assuming that I haven't extensively familiarized myself with the candidates that I have the option to vote on to run my country. That's very disappointing. I am not a sheep, I am not uneducated, I don't blindly vote based on party affiliation. I have never voted for my registered party outside of the primaries. Unfortunately this year will be no different.

Sweetlysad likes this.
  14. Dog_E_Ryder

Gold Member

I didn't assume anything. I said you had your opinion and I had mine. You was never specifically mentioned, but it is true, most people have based their opinion of Trump off talking head talking points taken out of context then make blanket statements about Trump and not really knowing anything about him. That's just a fact. There are a shit load of sheep living in this country. Then there are people who are one issue people that sway their entire judgement of one, by a single belief. Which is fine they have their own opinion.

Mikey22 likes this.
  15. Dog_E_Ryder

Gold Member

What difference does it make??? Well haggary ask all these guy's families and the ones who never came back. This is the ultimate reason she should never ever be near the Whitehouse. Hillary is a total disgrace to America.

Tig and OZ at the Republican Convention last night. I've met these guys and they are for real and a couple of outstanding men. Thanks Tig and OZ for your service. Semper Fi

Amature likes this.
  16. Dog_E_Ryder

Gold Member

Last night at Republican Convention. Incredible prosecution of the Obama and Haggary administration. Give em Hell Rudy!!!! Loved It!!! :D

Marcus Luttrell the famous Navy Seal from "Sole Survivor" Gives an emotional speech at RNC last night.

#16 Dog_E_Ryder, Jul 19, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2016
    Candela and Mikey22 like this.
  17. Dog_E_Ryder

Gold Member

Another great nite for the RNC, From the Newt fiery speech to the trump kids, to the Cruz showing his ass and adding another adjective to his name of Lying thievingTed and and now adding Classless to those names. Counting the days down till Trumps inauguration on January 20th. :)

Candela likes this.
  18. Dog_E_Ryder

Gold Member

This is another reason Trump will be our next president. Check out one of the speakers scheduled for the Democrat national convention. Michael Brown the thug who caused all the problems in Fergerson, mother is speaking. simply amazing, I would have thought Haggary was smarter than that, to put her in the line-up. Oh well makes November that much easier. :) CnxvUXcVMAI5ViH.jpg

Amature and Candela like this.
  19. Englishman

Verified Gold Member

English prime minister theresa may

[​IMG]

German prime minister Angela Merkel

[​IMG]

US President Hillary Clinton

[​IMG]

No way two is company 3 is a crowd

Sweetlysad likes this.
  20. Dog_E_Ryder

Gold Member

OUr next President of the USA! :) The Don knocked it out of the park!! Incredible acceptance speech!!!

Amature, Candela and Englishman like this.