The New Deal

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by msduncan, Mar 8, 2008.

1. msduncan

msduncan Active Member

So my wife has been exercising pretty regularly to several exercise videos. I've never been really into doing that, though I really need to be more healthy.

Today I it hit me, and I made a deal with my wife. Here are the terms:

1. I exercise with her every time (she does it just about every day of the week
    2. If I exercise with her -- we have sex afterwards
    3. If I don't exercise with her -- we DON'T have sex (negative reinforcement)
    4. We don't ever have sex without exercising first from here forward
    We skip if we don't feel up to it. Though logic says if we feel bad we wouldn't be exercising in the first place.

This will do three things: increase the amount we have sex, force me to exercise and get healthier, keep her on track exercising because I'll be wanting to do so in order to have sex.

We're giving it a try starting tonight. Wish me luck! :eyes

2. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Sounds like an admirable plan!! Good Luck.....:cheer

3. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Well...I'd change a couple minor things:

Just teasing you...sounds like a great plan. Now, go screw your way to flat abs!:dgrin

BD

4. eandvk

eandvk Member

In my 20+ yrs. of fitness and excercise Ive found no better workout than sex.....I work out 6 days a week and the wife and I have sex 4 or 5 times a week at least. Yup, for 42 Im pretty damn fit!!:brow

Good luck to you and your wife in your new fitness regime!!

5. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

You probably recall how I sometimes give Thorn "mercy sex" in the morning, before he heads off to work. (Mercy Sex: I offer my body for his pleasure... hot....wild ... and quick! )

I've found it a great tool for myself, in that I get a good stretch routine, along with at least 5 minutes of cardio warm-up. ...not to mention, a very smiley husband...
    I can kiss him goodbye, and go straight to my routine with a good, elevated heart rate :)

6. Pride

Pride New Member

sounds good...but hell sex itself is a great workout. So instead of no sex if you dont exorcise....the punishment should be having sex. To still get your workout lol

7. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

Wrong kind of reinforcement though Pride...

8. sarah_rslp

sarah_rslp New Member

For myself I've always either worked out in a large group or by myself. The idea of connecting sex and my workout time doesn't really appeal to me. Hubbie does find the idea of me working out a turn on, once a week in the afternoons when he's at home after I come in from a distance run, we'll shag before I shower. But it took me a while to get used to it.

On my hubbies part I pressurised him into working out and developing himself physically, but I didn't exercise with him, I don't think the idea appealed to either of us. If you need a workout partner you need somone that's going to push you, ideally a friend but one thats not afraid to call you a lazy bitch when you're slacking off.

Anywho good look

9. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

I go to the gym most nights to get a workout
    But my wife doesn't go.
    But it doesn't stop sex.
    No deals should be made regarding sex. When you need it
    you need it.

Hiker

10. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

I agree with Bighiker. Having sex and withholding sex should never be used as a system of reward and punishment. One or both partners will eventually and invariably start to have resentful feelings about it. Sex should never become a chore.

11. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

Oh heck, I think it's a fine idea as long as both parties want to do it. My late wife and I used to do something similar for reaching weight loss goals. My reward would usually be a bj to completion and hers a 2-hour massage culminating with cuddling and no sex. We also used it as the prize in little wagers, card games, etc. It just made it more fun to have a prize to work towards, and it was always a pleasure to pay up. Absolutely no resentment between either of us. Of course we never withheld sex, but if that's what you both want, it just becomes part of YOUR game. Hopefully you agree that you can change the rules anytime you don't like the game.