The motel room - part two

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Alwayslearningsex, Dec 30, 2014.

1. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

I knew what Ashley likes from our first encounter, having explored her very well, so I have a good idea what to do. I went straight at it after giving her slow teasing of that dildo at first.
    No idea what was going through her mind but she was clearly satisfied to be the center of attention.
    After a couple of minutes of what I would describe as boring sliding in and out, WHAM!
    I went from first gear to overdrive, fast and deep.
    "Mmmmmmmm, OOOOOOH! Yeeeeees!" she screamed. That surprise left me with a few nail marks on the left forearm, I put up with her grip which fortunately lasted only a few seconds. She apologized later on.

I was merciless the way I went at it. at times, pushing deepest and twirling, gyrating and rubbing every inch I could reach, other times just driving it like it was her last time ever she was going to get it.
    I was still soft from having had intercourse but still aroused; precum was dripping either on my thigh or on the bed depending on my position. every time she settled in what I was doing and enjoyed what I was doing, I switched things around. Every time she arched her body, stiffened, squeezed my arm or gripped the bed sheets.
    Again loving her sensitive breasts I was on my knees while extending my reach to continue driving the dildo and have her nipples in my mouth at the same time. One reason that encouraged me to do this more often is when she reached to play with me. I saw the bad girl in her the first time, and saw more when she took her precum covered palm to her mouth to lick it. No wonder she woke me up to give me blowjobs at night later.

In all the play I did, only after extensive stimulation I discovered that only her G-spot gave her orgasms.
    Remembering from my first time, I pressed my free palm hard on her pubic bone and concentrated the rubbing of the dildo on that G-spot. Again her first reaction was to grip the bed sheets, screaming and moaning, digging her heels in the bed. Well, I knew this was it although it took a while to happen.
    But did it ever happen !!! After her orgasm was done I was going to continue a bit but she asked for a break. Only now I saw she was covered in sweat. Ashley showed me her hands, they were shaking like crazy.

All I remember for the rest of the day is we went to pick up some food to eat, went at it again and we went to bed. She didn't let me sleep, asking to give oral a few times at night.
    the next morning I still felt my cock being in a vise from her tightness but ready to go again. before we went separate ways to go to work .... until our next time.

The End :)

2. HotForHoney

Gold Member

I'd post this at the end of part one so you have the whole story together or a link to each part.

3. _lookin4fun_

Verified Gold Member

Great story!

4. Mb91

Gold Member

Love it.

5. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

I will get to finish it Saturday or Sunday, just got to the better part :)
    Hard to work on it with people around.