The more sex you have the more you want it?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Chronichaze, Dec 4, 2011.

1. Chronichaze

Chronichaze New Member

I go through a dry spell from time to time (month) usually being the longest and during those times I almost feel as my libido is down under such circumstances. On the flip side of things I've been more sexually active than normal and I feel that I crave getting laid more than ever. Everybody thinks of sex all the time but I've had much more of a dire urge to be more sexually adventurous lately:) .. Any thoughts?

2. Paula

Gold Member

I just can't do without. Never

3. Ashlee41293

Ashlee41293 New Member

Definitely, I'm the same way...and when I get a lot, the less inhibited I feel.

4. cbrmale

Gold Member

When men and women have sex it raises their levels of testosterone, which is the primary sex drive hormone. So biologicall, the more sex we have the more we desire it. Converesly, for those in sexless relationships, the less sex we have the less we desire it.

5. Black_Magic83

Black_Magic83 Member

I dont think my man can cope with going without sex for a month. The longest we have gone without is usually the week of my 'ladies time' He had a migraine the last time it was my time of the month! lol

6. PDone7

PDone7 Member

Man alive,

I am aching for it after a gap of a week! although too much is not always a good thing. Quality not quantity is my motto. I also find that at least five days is needed to ensure you have a real pot of cum to give. Hopefully my wife will be receiving some very soon. If you see my thread on sight of cum, you will know that I am going for her boobs. I'll let you know where my cum ends up....

PDOne7

7. Splendid_Thoughts

Gold Member

I agree with PDone7 here...definitely quality over quantity. Having said that, good sex every day would be my idea of heaven. I know for myself personally, the more sex I have the more I want it. Not good when I'm single though....thank goodness for my toys! ;)

8. PDone7

PDone7 Member

Splendid thoughts, good sex everyday! Wow, that would be utopia! Good sex is unbeatable, I could not keep it up though (sorry, pun). If I cum two or three days in a row, I need a few days for my balls to recover. If I am going to cum it must be a good amount! Standards need to be maintained.

PDOne7.:)

9. rebecakasak

rebecakasak New Member

Yes, I agree with - 'Quality matters'. When you have more quality time with partner, like, more fun and better communication and intimacy, you will have a higher sex drive.