The Moment, Part 2

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Poky, Aug 18, 2008.

1. Poky

Poky Banned

A couple of hours had passed since they left the restaurant and they decided to go back to the cabin he had rented for the week. Since the cabin was just off the lake, he thought it would be a good idea to take another walk on the trail before the sun went completely down. She agreed and they began walking, their arms wrapped around each other. He loved having her all wrapped up next to him, but this time is was a bit more then holding. He had revenge in mind.

A little way down the trail was a barely visible path that led off to the right, he had followed one morning while she was in the cabin resting. It went off into a thicker part of the woods and curved back toward the cabin. Along the way, there is a set of trees that were close together that could just barely be seen from the cabins bedroom window. This is where he would put his plan into action.

There was just enough light out now to see where you were going without tripping over anything. When they reached the path, he led her down it. When she inquired as to where he was taking her, he only told her “the back way to the cabin because it was shorter than the way we just came from”. She thought nothing of it as she trusted him very much and knew he wouldn’t put her in any danger.

After a good five minute walk into the trees, they had reached the area that he had found the set of trees. The area was well away from the trail and it would take someone a lot to see anything, even from the cabin, which was just barely visible from their location. He stopped and held her close to him as he started kissing her deeply. He held her hands behind her back as he slowly guided her to one of the trees. They kissed deeply and passionately for a few minutes before he started rubbing his hands all along her body. He caressed every part of her he could from a standing position. Her breasts, her arms, her hips and her ass were firmly covered by his touch.

He told her to close her eyes and she began to protest, but he quickly put a hand over her mouth. “No baby, just close your eyes. You’ll like it” is all he said. When she closed her eyes, he took a piece of cloth out of his back pocket and used it as a blind fold on her. She didn’t move as it was turning her on because she didn’t know exactly what was going to happen. She could hear him as he moved around her, rustling through the leaves that were around, but she didn’t move or say a word. Without a word, he tied a piece of rope around both of her wrists and the guided her between the two trees.

The trees were perfectly formed for what he had in mind. He tied the loose end of each of the ropes around a large branch on either tree and made sure they were even. Her arms were now suspended above her head and she was now panting with excitement. She then felt him behind her and started to moan, her pussy now becoming wet with anticipation. He reached around her and moved his hand up under her shirt, rubbing her breasts and feeling that her nipples were hard. He undid her bra and let it hang loosely over her shoulders then slowly ran his hands down her sides before reaching back in front to undo her pants. He undid the button and slowly moved around to be in front of her, moved her zipper down and pulled her shorts to the ground and had her step out of them.

Standing there tied to the trees, not being able to move her arms or able to touch her lover and being naked from the waist down was a beautiful sight for him. He took in the beauty of her thighs and her shaved pussy, but he only needed to do one thing. He went back to the base of the tree and rustled some more. She didn’t know what he was doing, but it was really turning her on, causing her pussy to become wetter as he moved around her. She felt something cold against her skin and she had an idea what it was, but then she felt something brush up against her pussy. He hid a few things by the tree as he had always wanted to do something wild. With the moon fully up now, it wasn’t a problem to see what he was doing and he was enjoying it.

He slowly ran a vibrator between her legs, making her moan, but she kept her legs close together, playing hard to get. He spread her lips and rested the vibrator on her clit and watched as she tried to back away from him. She could only go so far being tied up, but she would move her whole body whenever he touched her with the vibrator. He decided now was the time to make it a little harder for her to get away from the pleasure he was giving her. She could feel him standing in front of her again. He put a hand on her back and pulled her forward, kissed her deeply and told her “now you moved, and you must be punished”.

She again felt cold metal against her skin and then heard the cutting of cloth as he took a pair of scissors and proceeded to cut her shirt off. Up the side and down the sleeve of one side and the shirt now dangled to one side. He quickly went to the other and cut the other sleeve, letting the shirt hit the ground as it fell away from her, leaving her with only the bra hanging loosely about her shoulders. He wouldn’t cut the bra, and she knew why, but she was for the most part naked from head to toe. Next, he put a piece of rope around her ankles and quickly tied the loose ends to each of the trees, pulling just hard enough to cause her legs to spread open a little at a time. A couple of times he went from one tree to the other until he was satisfied her legs were far enough apart to keep her from moving too much.

She jumped slightly as she felt his hand rub her between her legs. Her pussy was wet and quivering as her excitement continued to build. He ran a finger across her lips and she moaned as he let her suck on it. She gasped as he ran the vibrator between her legs again and between her swollen lips. He fingered her clit, rubbing quickly causing to arch her back and almost scream as she neared an orgasm. He knew she was enjoying what he was doing to her and he knew she might get loud, but this didn’t stop him. He inserted the vibrator slowly into her pussy, a little each time as he moved it inside her. He could see her biting her lip as he pushed it deeper inside her and when it was just a little more than half way, he instructed her to keep it there, don’t let it drop.

It wasn’t hard for her to keep the vibrator from falling out as he didn’t have it turned on, but she couldn’t help but wonder what he was about to do. He stood behind her, reminding her not to let it fall and then quickly reached around and rubbed her clit. When she took a gasp of air, he placed a gag-ball into her mouth and secured it, making sure she didn’t have a problem breathing. She never expected it and began to protest, but the protest went away when she felt the vibrator being turned on, pulsating inside her pussy.

While he slowly worked the toy in and out of her now very wet pussy, he wrapped his mouth around her clit. There was no way for her to get away this time and sucked hard on it like he had always wanted to. She began to buck and the ball-gag was just barely keeping her screams to a low level. He pulled the toy out and laid it off to the side and proceeded to cover every inch of her pussy with his tongue, but always going back to her clit to suck hard on it. Feeling she was on the verge of an orgasm, he reached behind her and pulled her closer. While he held her close, he stuck his fingers of his free hand inside her and began sucking hard on her clit. Her body convulsed and she arched her back as she came. As her body started to relax, he brushed against her G spot with his finger, causing her to have a second orgasm only seconds after the first.

After making her cum for a second time, he slowly stood up, kissing her body as went until finally reaching her lips. He removed the gag and she took in a depth breath and could muster a “Oh my god” before she kissed him. He backed away and went to each of the trees, untying her completely. Her legs were wobbly from her orgasms so he helped her get her shorts on and redo her bra and then put everything, except the rope, into the bag he stashed earlier. He slowly led her back to the cabin with a smile on his face.

“Revenge my love, that’s what that was” he said to her when they got back to the cabin. She only said “great revenge at that” before knocking him onto the bed and yanking his shorts off. She quickly had hers off again and proceeded to mount his hard cock as he lay on his back. As she rode him, he bucked his hips upward, thrusting his cock deep inside her. With every stroke, his cock hit her G spot, quickly bringing her to climax. The excitement he had while getting his revenge had him so excited that it wasn’t long before he was ready to cum.

I quick few thrusts of his hips along with her squeezing her pussy around his cock, quickly brought both of them to orgasm. Her legs were too weak now to hold her up and she collapsed on top of him while they came together. They could only lay there as they had no energy to move and as they did, he would make his cock throb inside her, causing her to slightly jump. She had enough energy to roll off him and then snuggle up in his arms as they both fell asleep, each with a smile and a moment they will never forget!!

#1 Poky, Aug 18, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2008
  2. Barbwire

Gold Member

Oh my, it's only just barely past 8 o'clock in the morning, and I've got my first clitty hardon. Good job. :tup

3. Katprr

Katprr New Member

Hey Pokey just a few words for you hon. Your in soooo much trouble you have no idea!!!!! Watch out! Dont make me unleash my well wild, I mean innocent side!!!!

4. Poky

Poky Banned

Threaten me with a good time!!!!! :brow

5. Katprr

Katprr New Member

Oh soo not a threat!!!!

6. Poky

Poky Banned

If not a threat, a promise? :)

7. Katprr

Katprr New Member

Oh I got more then a promise!!! Becareful what you wish for.

8. sexyJ

sexyJ New Member

Very nice..:)

9. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Holy frigging tie me up in the woods and do me!!!!! BRAVO! Now how I have a new fantasy! ;)

10. Poky

Poky Banned

Thank you SexyJ and Flirty.. I'll do another one as soon as my emotions settle down and my SO is out of ICU and in her own room. Right now I just can't think well enough to do much..

11. sexyJ

sexyJ New Member

I hope everyhing is ok!

12. Poky

Poky Banned

Me too SexyJ...Haven't heard anything yet so I'm taking the "No news, is good news" approach. If I hear anything, I'll let you know.

13. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

And we are thinking about both of you hun! :)