The Moment, Part 1

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Poky, Aug 17, 2008.

1. Poky

Poky Banned

After a long walk along the lakeside trail, he led her to a small restaurant that wasn't far down the road. It was a quiet place and the lighting was perfect, not too dark, not too bright. The atmosphere was a romantic one with love songs playing on the juke box and every table had a lit candle in the middle.

As they were standing there, embraced in each other’s arms waiting to be seated, an older gal dressed in a western style outfit came toward them. She smiled from ear to ear and said “my aren’t you a lovely couple and very much in love I would say!”. She grabbed two menus and asked them to follow her. The old gal led them to the back of the restaurant where the noise level was lower, the lights slightly dimmer and more private. She waited for them to have a seat, but she was stunned as they sat across from each other. She asked no questions, put the menus on the table and took their order for drinks and went about doing her duties.

She looked over at him and smiled as their eyes met. He reached across the table and took her hands into his, telling her “I love you”. She replied “I love you too” but there was a sparkle in her eyes that he had never seen before. She was more beautiful at that moment then at any other time and he could barely keep himself from leaning over the table and planting his lips on hers. Just as he started leaning forward, the old gal had returned with their drinks. She had coffee and he had iced tea. The old gal asked if they were ready to order and after a moment, they decided on something light for dinner. She departed with the order and politely told them it will be out shortly.

He took a drink of his tea to drown the dryness in his mouth, never taking his eyes off the beautiful woman sitting across from him. Again he went to lean forward over the table, only to be stopped by her foot rubbing against his crotch. His cock became instantly hard and she smiled as she felt his manhood on the bottom of her foot. She used her foot to control him, keeping him from moving closer, but not pushing him far enough away so she couldn’t rub her foot up and down his hard cock beneath his pants. She was teasing him, knowing he wouldn’t press the issue in their current location. He reached down and took her foot into his hands and gently started to massage it, but not taking it off of his cock. He never took his eyes off her. When he caught her eye, he softly said “you….are in so much trouble”. He said it with a smile. She only returned his gaze with a devilish smile shaking her head from side to side.

She quickly pulled her foot away from his crotch, got up and moved to his side of the table. The bench seat wasn’t only comfortable, it was in a perfect position to see anyone coming their way. “Welcome to my world” he said and went to take her hand. She took his hand and pushed it away, looked him in the eyes and told him “it’s not me in trouble, it’s you”. She put her hand on his knee and told him not to move. When she saw that he was being compliant, she ran her hand up his thigh and onto his crotch, feeling his hard-on inside his jeans. She quickly looked up to see if anyone was heading their way and satisfied it was clear, she moved her hand up and undid his button and zipper. With one gaze to make sure he wasn’t moving, she reached down into his pants, grabbed his hard cock and began stroking it. She could feel him throb with each stroke and as her hand reached the head of his cock, she could feel the precum running between her fingers. She stopped and ordered him to let her on the inside. She redid his button so his pants wouldn’t fall off when he stood up to let her on the inside of the bench.

Just as he sat back down, the sweet old gal arrived at the table with their order. She placed the entrée platter on the table with a smile, refilled their drinks and told them she hoped they enjoyed the meal and left to wait on other tables. When the old gal was gone, they sat there and took a drink from the freshly refilled beverages. They ate what they could of the platter and decided to stay seated to let the food settle a bit before leaving. As he went to get up to leave though, she grabbed him by the arm and pulled him back down. “And just where do you think you are going? “ She scolded him. “You aren’t going anywhere until I’m ready to leave”. She had that devilish look in her eyes again and he knew he better listen.

He sat back down and as he reached for his drink, he felt her hands undoing his pants again. He didn’t get a single word in before she had his cock in her mouth, her tongue going around the head as she began sucking him off. He moaned softly as she moved up and down on his shaft and continually looked to make sure nobody was heading toward them. He started moving his hips, thrusting his cock into her mouth as it was feeling better and better as she sucked his hard and now throbbing cock. His mouth was becoming dry as he started getting closer to orgasm. He reached down to grab his glass of tea and take a drink, and to try to make his experience last a little longer, but he couldn’t pick it up. He placed his hand on-top of her head and quietly told her “you’re going to…..make…..” ! He couldn’t get the words out as his cock surged with the sucking she was treating him with. He again tried to tell her, but he lost the battle. She knew he was going to lose and moved her mouth up and down his shaft faster until his cock became rigid and began squirting with his juices. She swallowed every bit of him and even cleaned his shaft and head when he could cum no more.

She slowly lifted her head from his cock, tucked it in his pants and zipped him up before looking up at him. She could see the smile on his face as well as the disbelieve that she just gave him a blow job in a restaurant. “I told you, one of these days I was going to succeed and make you cum sucking your cock. You just had to be not thinking about it babe and this was the perfect place to catch you off guard and babe” she paused with grin, “don’t ever tell me I’m in trouble in a public place, you never know what could happen” and she put a finger over his mouth to shut him up before he could even say anything. She gently kissed him and they left the table and headed to the door where he paid for the meal before leaving. The night was still young and he had a little revenge in mind, but it would wait for a little while.

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

So far, so good. Let's see the rest!

3. Katprr

Katprr New Member

Great job hon, sounds just like me!!!!