The memories that bring a smile to your face.

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by johnnyangel694u, May 6, 2014.

1. johnnyangel694u

Gold Member

What little moments in your life pop into your head that bring a smile to your face.

I had her up on the counter and going down on her. We decided to take it up to the bedroom. When I lifted her down, a big wad of her juices plopped on the kitchen floor. It sounded funny in the quiet. It was a good thing the floor was clean. ;)

BritneyButt likes this.
  2. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

I have a few.
    One previous lady friend who LOVED riding me, her favorite thing, and playing with my cock too.
    She was the one who make me discoveer intercourse orgasming. Her eyes, her pleasure, how she stayed on me way past after we were done.
    One woman I used to meet, the first time was in some quiet spot at night. I thought her edging, OMG did I ever get it good from her. She LOVED doing it, LOVED the reaction and moaning, the precum coating my cock and balls.
    When I finally let go she went down and took a big load, then kept going until I begged her to stop. I had to push her head down to keep her lips away from the head then she used her tongue to torture me instead. Turned out she didn't mind having it deep in her mouth too. She would have gone on longer but it got so intense it was starting to "hurt".
    One time she WANTED to give me a BJ so I asked her to bite the shaft. She really lit up and loved it, even asked to redo it several times.
    I could tell she loved it and got so turn on, she became SO wet.
    One time doing it on the back seat in a park in winter at night. After driving a while to get there, while grooping her small boobs the whole way, we got naked and I got in doggy style. She orgasmed a few times and couldn't take it anymore.
    She got me on my back and and gave me a nice HJ to make sure I had my turn too, even if I stopped during small orgasms while doing her. She stopped a few times, edging me. I came SOOO good, screaming, and had so much cum.
    Another one I recently brought up again is one of my birthdays in a field. After giving her lots of oral and making her cum for actually a couple of hours, it turned out she could not give me a proper HJ so we managed to have a boobfuck between her small pair. I came very intensely and with a LOT. She was amazed and glad she decided not to give me the BJ she thought of.

There are more great memories :)

CaramelLady and johnnyangel694u like this.
  3. almostthere

Gold Member

Fucking my hair cutter in the rain on the beach. Then back to her apartment for a awesome 3plus hour fuck fest

CaramelLady and johnnyangel694u like this.
  4. HotForHoney

Gold Member

Hail.
    My sister was 3, it started hailing. She wanted to see a piece. I went outside to get her a piece. It wasn't big enough. She wanted a bigger piece. I went outside, get her the big piece. She takes it and says, "ITS JUST ICE" and threw it in the sink.

To this day when someone says "hail", I say, "it's just ice".

boobjob, oldkid, JonJo and 3 others like this.
  5. sandwich

Gold Member

My favorite memory of all time is on a thread here. It's about how this guy I had known for a long time made a huge and unexpected move on me in the upstairs hallway of my friend's house the night of my 30th birthday party. I had declined to go out with him several times, but he never gave up. Now we are married. We did not have sex that night, but it's what he did and what he said that ultimately made me change my mind. I'm smiling right now thinking about it.

6. CaramelLady

Sexual memories.... the last time my husband and I made love... it was very special

Another memory involved a mammary... my husband was holding our one year in his arms. I came out of the room and flashed my breast at my husband. The thing of it is both of their eyes bugged out of their heads, albeit for different reasons. It made me laugh and has me smiling to this day..

oldkid, Lizzie73, John W and 2 others like this.
  7. mactheripper

Gold Member

When I was adopted from an orphanage, at the age of 5 and brought to America where I first experience love from a parent. I'm thankful for my mother & father who took a chance and adopted a hyper 5 year old kid.

boobjob, danrb007, oldkid and 5 others like this.
  8. johnnyangel694u

Gold Member

I was drinking a beer. She was leaning against the kitchen island wearing a jean skirt. I slid my beer bottle up her skirt. Best beer I ever tasted. Oh, my wife was in the other room. ;)

CaramelLady likes this.
  9. JonJo

Gold Member

The first time I saw, heard and felt a partners orgasm from my 'efforts' - the day I felt 'a real man'.

None sexual: The day my two year old son, in the back of the car, came out very clearly with a mouth full of cuss words - I still smile remembering that and the look on my wife's face as she said "We know who he got that from".

10. BritneyButt

Gold Member

The first time someone made what I thought was love to me, brings back good memories. I felt more like a woman than any other night. :rolleyes:

11. Ra1nb0wUnderwear

Gold Member

My most recent first kiss resulted in him slamming my head into the wall. We then decided we needed another drink and a cigarette and then would try again.

JonJo and oldkid like this.
  12. CaramelLady

My mom had a saying that she used to describe someone she thought was ugly.... 'They look like a monkey drinking vinegar. ". The first time my siblings and I heard her use that we howled with laughter....it still makes me smile when I see how her face scrunched up when she said it.

JonJo, oldkid and BritneyButt like this.
  13. infofor01

Gold Member

The very first time I fooled around with another guy. I laid on my back while he was sitting on my thighs stroking his and my own penis together, then he stroked and aimed it towards my chest as he orgasmed. He ejaculated so much, shooting up as far as my neck, and completely drenching my entire chest and stomach. It was one of the most memorable moments of my sex life (including with women). He has a god given gift for producing abnormal amounts of cum.

10_3XL, HotForHoney and CaramelLady like this.
  14. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

Dozens of different dates with my wife when we were falling in love: walks on the beach, a picnic by the lake, an afternoon on the lawn at an arboretum, making love in the backseat during a rainstorm, her lying with her head on my chest, our first weekend vacation,