The massage

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by lovefun, Jul 11, 2014.

1. lovefun

Verified Gold Member

Im not good at writing but thought I would share how I like to massage my hubby

Your Massge

Stripped naked and laid on the bed, I stand at the side of you and start to peel off my clothes, I get down to my underwear, I can see your cock already bulging.
    I lean forward to whisper what is going to happen giving you full view of my cleavage. As I whisper in your ear what is going to happen I gently blow on your neck causing goosebumps
    I can see your nipples reacting, so I run my tongue on the back of your neck, by now your nipples are fully erect.

I reach round the back of me and unclip my bra but I dont let it fall until I am ready, slowly I slide the strap from one shoulder and while holding the cup still over my breast. I then do the same on the
    other side, leaning forward again the bra falls and my nipples feel the cool air and react instantly, you reach forward to touch but I make a small step back, just staying out of your reach,

My panties are the next to loose, I turn my back to you and slowly slide the sides down my legs revealing my ass, keeping my legs straight I slide my panties to the floor, revealing my pussy to you.
    Now your cock is hard and you are wanting to touch me but im not letting it happen.

I lean forward to give you a kiss and instinct takes over, you reach to cup my hanging breasts, you get a warning not to touch.
    Reaching out for the massage oil I rub some into my hands and quietly telling you to close your eyes and enjoy....

My hands gently touch your shoulders, I felt a little jump from you as you didnt know I where I was going to touch you, my oily hands start to caress your shoulder and you let yourself realx. I try and reach over to your other
    shoulder but cannot reach so I straddle you, just sitting over your pubic bone, I can feel the warmth of your body throuugh my naked, wet pussy. I lean forward to reach your shoulders but as I do I make sure my nipples rub against your chest.
    My hands glide down your chest and slides down your breast bone, before my oiled fingers start to circle your hard nipples. You let out a little moan of pleasure. I feel your hard cock touch my ass as I rock steadily with the motions of the massage.
    Leaning forward again brushing my nipples over you. I blow lightly on your nipples before my tongue gives them a quick flick followed by my lips clamping shut on them, as I do this i slide my pussy back slightly as I sit over your hard cock without
    letting you enter me.

Runnig my hand over your chest and down your stomach, I feel my pussy juices dripping over your throbing cock. As I work my hands down to your pubic bone I slide my body back that little bit more and my pussy now is caressing your balls. Making sure
    I dont touch your cock with my hands I massage your pubic and groin area, making it firm but not hurting I feel you squirming in delight before I slowly move back up your body again. Thinking that you wasnt getting more you start to sit up, but I quick push you back
    down telling you to keep your eyes closed before long you was relaxed again.

I started again at the shoulders, but this time I slid my pussy back to your cock but i didnt stop, I felt you slide into me. I enjoyed hearing you moan out as I sat back onto you.
    Now the massge started, each time I reached forward I let my nipples tease you and as I came back I sat harder on your cock pushing you deeper into me than before. I leaned forward again and the tip of your cock just brushed my pussy lips,
    I did this for a while enjoying watching your nipples react,

Without warning I climbed down from you and started to massage your inner thigh while rubbing my wet pussy down your other leg, once your legs had had the massage you had wanted i worked back up to your cock, I could see the head glistening with our juices
    I put my head between your open legs and blew on your balls, it took you by surprise as you gasped,I then reached my tongue out and slow made small massaging circles on your balls, your breathing was deep. My tongue then started to tease your cock but before
    I was going to go futher I started to rub my nipple over the tip of your cock while the over breast rubbed against your shaft, I could see it was getting a little too much for you now so I let my tongue trace round the tip of your cock before my warm lips wrapped round
    your cock My mouth massged your cock until you couldnt hold on much longer and exploded in my mouth.

After licking you clean i curled up in your arms at the side of you.

2. Doitagain

Verified Gold Member

Wow. Well done. I love the teasing. I could see it all.

3. ginger

Gold Member

did it for me :)

4. Davidiscurious

Damn! I'm going to have to show my wife this thread later this evening.

5. Li_hog_rider

Gold Member

Got me excited I want a massage now