The m word

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Good Medicine, Aug 25, 2015.

1. Good Medicine

Good Medicine New Member

The M Word

There are some things one does not bring up in polite conversation and the M word being one but since this is a sexual forum this may be the time and place to talk about the M word or masturbation. So I have a question. Do all men masturbate? Well... a good friend of mine had an excellent answer when he said; 80% of men masturbate and the other 20% lie about it. Come to think of it he may be wrong 20% masturbate and the other 80% lie about it.

Men create sperm (millions) all the time and it has to go somewhere. A wet dream,sex masturbation maybe even a day dream - it is like us men are pressure cookers waiting to go off so we have to get off. Women have wondered why I have always been so good at shaking up the Orange Juice and all I can say is - lots of practice.

Like I said the M word can get one in a lot of trouble, just ask the former Surgeon General Joycelyn Elders who was fired for saying the M word.

She said: “Masturbation: it's not a four-letter word, but the president fired me for saying it.” You have to be careful where and when you talk about the topic or else...

If we can safely say that all men do it then I wonder about women. Do all women do it?

And to go off topic, here is a nice song I want to share.

Kathleen

Luscious_kitty likes this.
  2. loves2ride

Verified Gold Member

I liked the song ;)

Love2BKinky likes this.
  3. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

Wasn't Elders the one who stated that "masturbation is the only safe form of sex" or something along those lines and advocated using the term "safer sex"?

I'm not sure if I'm recalling that stuff right or am completely wrong... :confused:

4. lucky5338

Verified Gold Member

some of us have to masturbate. There is nothing else LOL :)

5. Good Medicine

Good Medicine New Member

She was saying that it should be taught in schools. If you are thinking of doing it, I must warn you - you could go blind (lol).

10_3XL likes this.
  6. lucky5338

Verified Gold Member

now where did I put my glasses ? LOL :)

7. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

Well - depending on how you define "teaching it" - I see nothing wrong with that. Then again, the state of sex education in the United States is a not-very-hilarious joke.

8. Luscious_kitty

Verified Gold Member

Oh no the M word ........ i thought it was going to be something else lol

Thank god for masturbation ... or i should say thanks to toys ...... I don't call it masturbation i say "OMG KITTY FUN " ....

We all need some relief once in awhile ! Of course nothing beats a real human being ... masturbation can't give you a hug or talk dirty to you . Well maybe hehe Of course you can masturbate with someone there .......if your lucky !
    sorry i am not a very sexually experienced kitty ! :)

What else to say except ........ come on everybody let's masturbate !

(forgot to say .. i like the song )

meow meow meow

danrb007 likes this.
  9. whybother

Gold Member

I think its safe to say that among the population here at SF we all masturbate. Well maybe not Backcheck, his sex life is so perfect that he doesn't have to. Ohhhhh that's the percentage that lies.

I think that you could find a significant population of non masturbators out there but they have no reason to be here because they have no interest in sex. Unejaculated sperm dies, is absorbed by the body and is eventually flushed out of the system in urine. Even if you ejaculate (unless you cum half a dozen times every day) some sperm will die and be reabsorbed. Masturbation is not an absolute necessity. If all forms of stimulation were removed you wouldn't need to jerk off. Of Course easier said than done. My wife has joked that I get hard when the wind blows.

I think that it is impossible to pin down percentages though. Heisenberg's uncertainty principle applies. Asking the question affects the outcome.

CreamyJustice likes this.
  10. lucky5338

Verified Gold Member

I have to confess to masturbating and I enjoy it. I think the last time I had a physical sexual experience was over 25 years ago. I have found that masturbating helps no end and with the right female partner it is the nearest to full sex that I can ever experience. At least it harms no one else. Cyber sex can be such fun even for someone of my advanced years. :)

rcc8611 and whybother like this.
  11. billytk1977

Verified Gold Member

See i think masturbation should be taught in sex ed. It is ignorant that it is not. I am not a doc, and i hold no phd except my post hole digger, but masturbation is truly the only safe sex. If done solo you cant give yourself something you already got, and if done with a partner you cant give it to them unless the skin is open, but there is the options of using gloves or just going solo in the same room watching each other.

I think it is foolishthat it is not taught as a positive alternative and thus not forcing young adults, happens here in the bible belt alot, to get married cuz they did have sex. Jmo

12. sandwich

Gold Member

I say if you're going to do it, which most people do, then you might do well to remember there is no "e" in masturbation. I sort of feel bad about bringing that up since I am not a perfect speller, but "masterbation" on this forum needs to go. This is the first thing that popped into my mind once I discovered the topic. I thought the topic was going to be marriage. Don't even ask me why I am mentioning this, but when I was typing "popped", at first I jumbled the typing up (I'm on a virtual keyboard), and the autocorrect result was "pooped".

Masterful bation anyone? From the below source, I see that someone has invented and defined this:

"Masterful bation is masturbation which displays creativity and expertise.
    When Cyril shot his wad through a flaming hoop ten feet away, Claudia was totally impressed with his masterful bation."

http://definithing.com/masterful-bation/

What have we learned here?....there is no such thing as a master of the art of bation and that autocorrect is a tricky fucker and can turn your sentence into a pile of shit. I'm in a really weird mischievous mood. I had been reducing my use of "fuck" and its derivatives (as expletives), and now I've said "fucking" and "fucker" over a period probably not much longer than 24 hours.

#12 sandwich, Aug 27, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2015
  13. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

This particular segment is particularly interesting -- and kind of has to do with the topic... kind of...
    (For those who don't care for John Oliver - get over it and pay attention to the message; not the messenger.)

14. 12barblues

Gold Member

God I needed that laugh... Thank you sammich. Too funny...

15. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Yes I was like Sammich also on thinking the M word was that dreadful legal incarceration term.
    It was with palpilble relief (pun intended) to see that it was something of pleasure instead ;)

16. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

Isn't it spelled "palpable?" Or was that the joke? :confused:

17. lbushwalker

Gold Member

No true typo, "relief" was supposed to be the joke but you missed it because of the spelling error but my spelling checker missed the typo so you are forgiven.