The m word

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Good Medicine, Aug 25, 2015.

  1. Good Medicine

    Good Medicine New Member

    Joined:
    Aug 21, 2015
    Messages:
    22
    Likes Received:
    15
    Gender:
    Male
    The M Word


    There are some things one does not bring up in polite conversation and the M word being one but since this is a sexual forum this may be the time and place to talk about the M word or masturbation. So I have a question. Do all men masturbate? Well... a good friend of mine had an excellent answer when he said; 80% of men masturbate and the other 20% lie about it. Come to think of it he may be wrong 20% masturbate and the other 80% lie about it.


    Men create sperm (millions) all the time and it has to go somewhere. A wet dream,sex masturbation maybe even a day dream - it is like us men are pressure cookers waiting to go off so we have to get off. Women have wondered why I have always been so good at shaking up the Orange Juice and all I can say is - lots of practice.


    Like I said the M word can get one in a lot of trouble, just ask the former Surgeon General Joycelyn Elders who was fired for saying the M word.


    She said: “Masturbation: it's not a four-letter word, but the president fired me for saying it.” You have to be careful where and when you talk about the topic or else...


    If we can safely say that all men do it then I wonder about women. Do all women do it?

    And to go off topic, here is a nice song I want to share.

    Kathleen

     
    Luscious_kitty likes this.
  2. loves2ride

    Verified Gold Member

    Joined:
    Apr 24, 2014
    Messages:
    2,452
    Likes Received:
    7,896
    Gender:
    Female
    Location:
    Californication ;)
    I liked the song ;)
     
    Love2BKinky likes this.
  3. 10_3XL

    Verified Gold Member

    Joined:
    Apr 11, 2014
    Messages:
    8,236
    Likes Received:
    9,544
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Idaho, USA
    Wasn't Elders the one who stated that "masturbation is the only safe form of sex" or something along those lines and advocated using the term "safer sex"?

    I'm not sure if I'm recalling that stuff right or am completely wrong... :confused:
     
  4. lucky5338

    Verified Gold Member

    Joined:
    Dec 14, 2014
    Messages:
    6,166
    Likes Received:
    9,263
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Scotland
    some of us have to masturbate. There is nothing else LOL :)
     
  5. Good Medicine

    Good Medicine New Member

    Joined:
    Aug 21, 2015
    Messages:
    22
    Likes Received:
    15
    Gender:
    Male
    She was saying that it should be taught in schools. If you are thinking of doing it, I must warn you - you could go blind (lol).
     
    10_3XL likes this.
  6. lucky5338

    Verified Gold Member

    Joined:
    Dec 14, 2014
    Messages:
    6,166
    Likes Received:
    9,263
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Scotland
    now where did I put my glasses ? LOL :)
     
  7. 10_3XL

    Verified Gold Member

    Joined:
    Apr 11, 2014
    Messages:
    8,236
    Likes Received:
    9,544
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Idaho, USA
    Well - depending on how you define "teaching it" - I see nothing wrong with that. Then again, the state of sex education in the United States is a not-very-hilarious joke.
     
  8. Luscious_kitty

    Verified Gold Member

    Joined:
    Nov 5, 2014
    Messages:
    4,066
    Likes Received:
    14,875
    Gender:
    Female
    Location:
    Quebec (Canada)
    Oh no the M word ........ i thought it was going to be something else lol

    Thank god for masturbation ... or i should say thanks to toys ...... I don't call it masturbation i say "OMG KITTY FUN " ....

    We all need some relief once in awhile ! Of course nothing beats a real human being ... masturbation can't give you a hug or talk dirty to you . Well maybe hehe Of course you can masturbate with someone there .......if your lucky !
    sorry i am not a very sexually experienced kitty ! :)

    What else to say except ........ come on everybody let's masturbate !

    (forgot to say .. i like the song )

    meow meow meow
     
    danrb007 likes this.
  9. whybother

    Gold Member

    Joined:
    Apr 27, 2015
    Messages:
    4,512
    Likes Received:
    7,695
    Gender:
    Male
    I think its safe to say that among the population here at SF we all masturbate. Well maybe not Backcheck, his sex life is so perfect that he doesn't have to. Ohhhhh that's the percentage that lies.

    I think that you could find a significant population of non masturbators out there but they have no reason to be here because they have no interest in sex. Unejaculated sperm dies, is absorbed by the body and is eventually flushed out of the system in urine. Even if you ejaculate (unless you cum half a dozen times every day) some sperm will die and be reabsorbed. Masturbation is not an absolute necessity. If all forms of stimulation were removed you wouldn't need to jerk off. Of Course easier said than done. My wife has joked that I get hard when the wind blows.

    I think that it is impossible to pin down percentages though. Heisenberg's uncertainty principle applies. Asking the question affects the outcome.
     
    CreamyJustice likes this.
  10. lucky5338

    Verified Gold Member

    Joined:
    Dec 14, 2014
    Messages:
    6,166
    Likes Received:
    9,263
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Scotland
    I have to confess to masturbating and I enjoy it. I think the last time I had a physical sexual experience was over 25 years ago. I have found that masturbating helps no end and with the right female partner it is the nearest to full sex that I can ever experience. At least it harms no one else. Cyber sex can be such fun even for someone of my advanced years. :)
     
    rcc8611 and whybother like this.
  11. billytk1977

    Verified Gold Member

    Joined:
    Mar 18, 2015
    Messages:
    956
    Likes Received:
    908
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Metropolitan
    See i think masturbation should be taught in sex ed. It is ignorant that it is not. I am not a doc, and i hold no phd except my post hole digger, but masturbation is truly the only safe sex. If done solo you cant give yourself something you already got, and if done with a partner you cant give it to them unless the skin is open, but there is the options of using gloves or just going solo in the same room watching each other.

    I think it is foolishthat it is not taught as a positive alternative and thus not forcing young adults, happens here in the bible belt alot, to get married cuz they did have sex. Jmo
     
  12. sandwich

    Gold Member

    Joined:
    Sep 1, 2012
    Messages:
    2,606
    Likes Received:
    2,392
    Gender:
    Female
    I say if you're going to do it, which most people do, then you might do well to remember there is no "e" in masturbation. I sort of feel bad about bringing that up since I am not a perfect speller, but "masterbation" on this forum needs to go. This is the first thing that popped into my mind once I discovered the topic. I thought the topic was going to be marriage. Don't even ask me why I am mentioning this, but when I was typing "popped", at first I jumbled the typing up (I'm on a virtual keyboard), and the autocorrect result was "pooped".

    Masterful bation anyone? From the below source, I see that someone has invented and defined this:

    "Masterful bation is masturbation which displays creativity and expertise.
    When Cyril shot his wad through a flaming hoop ten feet away, Claudia was totally impressed with his masterful bation."

    http://definithing.com/masterful-bation/

    What have we learned here?....there is no such thing as a master of the art of bation and that autocorrect is a tricky fucker and can turn your sentence into a pile of shit. I'm in a really weird mischievous mood. I had been reducing my use of "fuck" and its derivatives (as expletives), and now I've said "fucking" and "fucker" over a period probably not much longer than 24 hours.
     
    #12 sandwich, Aug 27, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2015
  13. 10_3XL

    Verified Gold Member

    Joined:
    Apr 11, 2014
    Messages:
    8,236
    Likes Received:
    9,544
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Idaho, USA
    This particular segment is particularly interesting -- and kind of has to do with the topic... kind of...
    (For those who don't care for John Oliver - get over it and pay attention to the message; not the messenger.)
     
  14. 12barblues

    Gold Member

    Joined:
    Jan 8, 2012
    Messages:
    5,297
    Likes Received:
    3,744
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    california, USA
    God I needed that laugh... Thank you sammich. Too funny...
     
  15. lbushwalker

    Gold Member

    Joined:
    Mar 18, 2006
    Messages:
    6,960
    Likes Received:
    5,071
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    'Stralia Mate!
    Yes I was like Sammich also on thinking the M word was that dreadful legal incarceration term.
    It was with palpilble relief (pun intended) to see that it was something of pleasure instead ;)
     
  16. 10_3XL

    Verified Gold Member

    Joined:
    Apr 11, 2014
    Messages:
    8,236
    Likes Received:
    9,544
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Idaho, USA
    Isn't it spelled "palpable?" Or was that the joke? :confused:
     
  17. lbushwalker

    Gold Member

    Joined:
    Mar 18, 2006
    Messages:
    6,960
    Likes Received:
    5,071
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    'Stralia Mate!
    No true typo, "relief" was supposed to be the joke but you missed it because of the spelling error but my spelling checker missed the typo so you are forgiven.