The Lost Erecrtion

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by ebadavey, Apr 22, 2011.

1. ebadavey

ebadavey New Member

Hi there, I'm nighteen years old sexually active and sexually healthy (trust me I know) but I have a problem.
    My girlfriend and I have been together for 3 months now we started having sex like a month ago. This is when i noticed something strange:

She likes foreplay and so do I, during this I'm rock hard, we go all out in foreplay we spare no expense from oral to fingering. But as soon as I get my man chocolate in her my erection isn't as strong sometimes i even go soft in her.

This girl unlike my X's can get me hard just by hearing her voice, she really turns me on I swear. And I know I turn her on too because her panties are soaking wet after just kissing her wre she likes it(without touching the vagina). I doubt its because were spending too much time on foreplay because that's usually like 5-8 mins. I had girls who had to give me an erection by touching me(my penis) vigorously and still I never went soft in them. So what may be the problem help. [I don't want any other girl I want her]

PS: my sexual experience isn't anything to boast about either. I'm also the more adventurous one in bed she usually goes along. I'm also the more sexually experienced one.

HELO

2. HardRocker

Gold Member

Sounds familiar, we've had very similar stories from a couple of other young guys. I don't remember how ever they resolved the problem though. I don't know if you'll consider this good or bad, but it's probably all in your head. I'll see if I can search them out. Meanwhile maybe someone will post a useful reply for you. Welcome to SF.

3. ebadavey

ebadavey New Member

maybe it is in my head but i can't put my finger on it

4. Meee

Gold Member

LOL--that sounds totally rushed. Spend a lot longer before you get your man chocolate in her. In fact, don't get your man chocolate in her at all. Use that "oral to fingering" to bring both of you to orgasm (take turns). Foreplay isn't just foreplay--it's sex. Set aside the goal of getting your man chocolate in her for a while. Explore the whole variety of sex that doesn't involve MCIV (man chocolate in vagina).

5. ebadavey

ebadavey New Member

LoL I hear u meee and Imma seriously try this like TODAY i'm open to anything, i'll pm u the good news. :D