The Little things that make you hot.

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by gyfo, Apr 16, 2011.

1. gyfo

gyfo New Member

To all the ladies and Gents..

We all have our little turn on's. Those little things our partners do, knowingly or unknowingly that send our state of sexual arousal skyroketing. For me its the feeling of her nails stroking the hair on my neck. Or that slightly ticklish area just next to my belly. The feeling of her gently scratching my inner thighs... Starting at my inner knee moving up towards the office, in the wild anticipation of a glorious blowjob...

When she's on top of me. Riding away with reckless abandon, she grabs my balls and massages them gently...

These are a few of my favourite things.. I will never tell her. Because if she ever knew these things they would be done more often and probably appreciated less.

Tell me some of the things that your partner.. Or whoever you are having sex with does to you that rocks your world.. The more detail the better..

Guy ;) fo sho

2. Everett_Spair

Everett_Spair Member

I dont have a partner so i guess my answer is: NULL

3. Texas_Red

Gold Member

Been too long for me, so I'm kinda in the same boat as Everett.

4. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

Any attention given to my nipples is greatly appreciated. I love the odd slap and grab on my ass too.. especially when he squeezes both cheeks while I am on top and moves me in his rhythm.... BUT yes right now I am in the same boat as Ryan and Everett.. threads like this tend to make me feel envious :(

Happy for you gyfo :)

5. igor

Gold Member

What's with all of us that aren't gettin' any? We need to get together and have an orgy or sumpin:phat

6. Mittimer

Gold Member

It really depends. My husband and even "special friends" can really get me going. My husband has a way of breathing just so in my ear that it sends goose bumps all up and down my body and he knows I know he wants me.

My "special friends" have their own little things. One certain one just has this look in his eyes and a sly little smile and it gets me going so quickly.

mmMmmMm

7. 33stack

Gold Member

I've heard a lot of women talk about nipple stimulation but not many guys. When i'm going at it a long time and my wife wants to get me off, she plays with ny nipples and i cum right away! I LOVE nipple stim. I think im gonna post a question about it . i've always felt weird about it, like it's not something a guy usually likes. i know how u feel though. :eek:phat

8. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

I used to love licking and playing with my ex's nipples. I think he liked me doing it .. I don't know

9. nyxx

nyxx New Member

theres this thing my girlfriend does with her tongue on my shoulders... :D

10. 33stack

Gold Member

I bet he did.:dgrin

11. dirtyoleman

dirtyoleman New Member

In my younger days before I developed some health problems my wife would whisper to me as I was headed out the door for work "YOUR FUCKED" knowing it would leave me with a hard on all day thinking about the hot sex we'd be having when I got home that night. I knew I wouldn't be disappointed how I'd find her dressed/undressed or where in the house she might be waiting for me when got home.

12. CosmicEye

Gold Member

I love girls with Vampire teeth.. Avril Lavigne mmm. I also like when girls have earings on the tops of their ears. Also, braces, tattoos, and small hands do wonders.

Sexually, idk anything goes. I like when she squeezes my penis hard when cumming. I like her to tell me how much she wants it or how good it tastes. I also like an all day tease

13. Kermit

Gold Member

Chicks who say "Indeed" makes them sound educated which is always a turn on :)

14. sinner

sinner New Member

For me its a finger in my anus during a BJ or while I'm on top. I also love when she sucks her own nipples. oops getting aroused thinking about it. :)

15. htoad

htoad Active Member

There are so many things my Bunnie does that I would bore everyone and tire myself out trying to list them all. Our foreplay begins outside of the bedroom, and that is where many of these things occur. So just a few:

- How she is totally uninhibited around me in terms of showing me her body. In college, whenever she came by to spend time in my room, the first thing she'd do would be to take off her pants or skirt (and panties, if she was wearing any), and hang out bottomless. These days any time we're home alone for several hours or more she'll go around nude or scantily clad, to please my eyes. On our date nights she'll always wear something sexy - and remove any panties or thong she might be wearing on the drive home.

- Though she never swears in normal conversation, she'll easily drop "dirty talk" in the middle of our conversations, which is one of her ways she expresses her sexuality to me (e.g. "I'm picking up some snacks from the store, do you want anything, or do you just want to eat my pussy when I get back?")

- When we are out among friends, she'll catch my my and smile and crinkle her nose for a quick second - her signal for "I know we are in public, but sex with you is on my mind".

- The way she'll briefly and gently touch my crotch, or butt, or run her hand across my chest, and give me a look of pleasure/desire.

- How some things I do that I don't think are anything special get her horny and offering me sexual favors. For example, some program Bunnie needed installed on her laptop for her job was acting up, I took some time to figure out what the problem was and fix up, she thanks me and kisses me. A few minutes later she shows up with a camera saying "you deserve some more pictures or videos - what positions, and do you want me to wear anything?"