The line up

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Mikey22, Nov 1, 2013.

1. Mikey22

Gold Member

It was a Friday night. Me and my wife's aniversary. I dressed up in a suit. Bought her a dozen roses and even rented a Limo. I picked her up at her moms Realestate office. Where she was working at the time. I had a romantic evening planed. Dinner and a weekend in a 5 star hotel. She lloked great in her black skirt,blue blouse and her CFM. boots. She was so surprised and happy. We kissed and drank some wine along the way. Then her beeper went off.*Damn!...It's Darnell...I better call him.,Darnell is my wife's parole officer. I get the driver to stop at a service station so she can use the phone. She returns with a concerned look.*We have to go to the police station. If I don't show up. They will put awarrant out for me.* We go to the station. I follow her in to Darnells office. He is a huge intimidateing black man. He usually was laid back and easy going. He had Misty's file open. He began questioning her about the previous Saturday night. He kept looking at her chest. She could all most feel his eyes burn through her blouse and bra. She folded her arms across her chest. He focused on her crossed legs. Stareing at her sheer black nylons. The chief walks in. *Darnell can I see you for a miniute?* He stands. His big black cock was out. And sticking streight up in the air. Misty's face turns red as she blushes.*Darnell Put that thing up!...You gonna scare the young lady.* He puts his cock up. And walks out. *Damn!...Did you see the size of that thing?* Misty swalows hard. I get up and look at her file. On top was a pic. of her topless. One of the ones her mom gave me.From the night of her arrest. I dig through the pictures and find one of her on top of a black man. Rideing him. Anoter black man was fucking her ass. Another was fucking her mouth. Others were jerking off. I showed her the pic. She burst out crying. I knew you were on the loose side. But I thought I just had a small dick.* *I'm sorry!* *You should have told me!* Darnell returns with. My ex girlfriend Connie Willson. *Lets go.* Darnell leads Misty to a room where a team of detectives were waiting. Connie led me to another room. *Okay stud up againest the wall!* She begins to frisk me. *What the Hell!* *Shut up!* She holds my balls with her hand through my pants. She feels my cock.*Your getting hard. You miss me?* * I havent seen you since highschool.* She unbuttoned my shirt. Her hands all over my muscular physique. My coat and shirt are takin off. She grabs my neck tie and turns me around. I watch her unbuckle ny belt and unfasten my pants. My cock is set free and hard as a rock. She goes down on me and sucks my cock. * I got to have you inside me!* She then lifts her skirt and takes her panties off. She bends over the desk. I put my cock inside her and fuck the firey red head. I know this is so wrong. But it feels so good. I feel myself fixing to cum. I pull out and shoot my load all over her ass. She pulls me over to a chair. *Sit down!* She barks. She opens a desk drawer. And takes out an asortment of chains and cuffes. I start to get up. She pushes me back down. She cuffes my wrists behind my back. She then chains me down to the chair. My shoes,socks and pants are snatched off. My ankles are cuffed to the chair. Connie picks her panties up and crams them in to my mouth. She uses my tie to secure them. Gagging me. She walks out laughing a wicked laugh. She then joins the team grilling my wife. They then lead her to a line of girls. 4 were black 4 were Mexican and 3 were Asian. Misty was the only white blonde girl. They were all given a number and were marched in to another room where they stood for severall miniutes. They were then led out. *Okay ladies your free to go. Thanks for coming by.* Misty tryed to follow them out. Connie stoped her. *Not you big tits.* She brought to the room where I was. She looked at me with a shocked look on her face. Connie grabs the purse from my wife's shoulder. *Up againest the wall!* Connie kicks my wife's feet apart. *You ought to be ashamed of yourself! You just got picked out of a line up for car jacking an old lady!* *Oh Connie! Thats bull shit!* Connie searches her grabbing and fondleing her big tits. *Mmm....Lets get you out of your blouse. Connie takes hold of it. And pulls. The buttons all pop off and fall in the floor. *You Bitch thats my shirt!* *Shut up!* The blouse is takin and tossed in to the trash. *Mmmm...Sexy black bra I see.* It is unfastened and takin. Connie squeezes Misty's big D breasts. I just sit and watch. With a huge hard on. The zipper of her skirt is pulled down. It parts her black thong,garter belt and hold ups comes in to view on her fat pale ass. The skirt falls. Connie slaps her ass hard. *I just can't get over how fat you have got!* Connie pulls at the thong ripping it off. She dips her fingers in to my wife's honey hole. *Nice and wet! You must like this. She kneels looking at her high heeled boots. *I love those boots you have on.* She unzips them and pulls them off. She looks inside them. *Oh yea. You wear the same size as me.* Connie kicks off her black flats and puts on the sexy boots. *Okay Darnell she's all yours.* He smiles and pushes her down across the desk. He takes out his bull sized cock. And mounts her. She squeals as his cock stretches her pussy open. She has a death grip on the desk. Connie then strips down. Except for the boots she took from my wife. In front of my wife she stradles my cock and rides me. Untill I shoot my load and go lemp. But Darnell is like a machine. An hour later he lets out a groan and fills her pussy. His hot seed runs out and down her thighs. The chief was waiting his turn. His average sized cock just fell inside her loose spent hole. *Damnit!...Darnell let me go first next time!* *Hit that ass chief!* With all Darnells cum lubeing the chiefs cock. He spreads her ass and presses his cock in to her tight hot poop shoot. Misty squeals in pain again as her ass is fucked. Being an old man. He don"t last to long. He shoots his load deep in her ass. He pulls out and slaps her ass a few times. *Okay ya'll We got all we needid. Ya'll free to go." Connie takes the cuffes and chains from me. I get dressed. Misty puts on her bra and skirt. *Chief I got a limo driver outside I got to pay. You mind chiping in a few dollars?* *Maybe if you paid your taxes and bought you a business license I would. Get your ass out and take your slut with you.* We walked outside. Misty in her bra and skirt with out her boots. All shot out and spent. With the just got fucked look. To late for a romatic dinner. To late for the hotel. I told the driver to take us home. Misty paid him with a blow job on the way there. We went inside and got drunk. An aniversary we would never forget.

2. Dogooder

Dogooder New Member

Talk about your bad girls.

3. Mikey22

Gold Member

Yea I guess i'm kind of stuck on the bad girl theme. Thanks for noticeing it.

4. Dogooder

Dogooder New Member

I'm enjoying your bad girls. Keep up the good work!

5. Mikey22

Gold Member

I'll see what I can come up with.