the line between experienced and inexperienced

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by pleasureprobe, Apr 16, 2014.

1. pleasureprobe

pleasureprobe Active Member

Sorry if this has been asked before. i'm new. HI :D. anyway, what i'm wondering is how many time would you say someone must have sex before they can be considered "experienced"? I've only had sex twice and both times with the same girl, so by anyones standard im inexperienced, which i'm fine with, i'm just curious as to when you go from inexperienced to experienced. i am aware that sex has a lot to do with actual skill and caring more than the count but still. :)

2. EmmaB

EmmaB Member

I don't think you can put an actual number on it. It comes more with your level of confidence and how comfortable you are with your skills. I've been with guys that only had sex a handful of times that were amazing and on the other hand I've been with guys that had quite a bit and had no business in the bedroom.

3. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

The best way to get experience is to be creative and try different ways, not only doing it a hundred times.
    Knowing yourself and what works, what you like and dislike, and be open to your partner.
    I can't give a duration or amount or times you have sex but experiencing more than one woman, and many times, when you are aware of many things between 2 persons.
    I thought I knew quite a bit even as recently as 2 years ago LOL but I experienced new things again then.

4. AGFUNK

Gold Member

I consider experienced actually trying things out, trying to please their partner, and such like that. I'll add a more detailed response later, still a little foggy. It has nothing to do with number of partners though.

Amature and 33stack like this.
  5. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

I agree it doesn't necessarily has to do with how many partners however having more ONLY shows a variety of sexuality, more aspects sometimes, different tastes and styles.

6. JonJo

Gold Member

Lets start by saying that I'm a pussy cat really but:
    I have to disagree with two of the posters.
    The following applies to those who want to share pleasure and satisfaction not just be 'takers'.
    Off course the number of partners, even the number of times you have sex with one partner, affects your experience and should add to your knowledge and ability - the learning is what differentiates between having experiences and being experienced.
    This is no different than in every day life - the longer you live, if you learn something each day, then you know more, become more experienced.
    To experience and 'full know' just one partners is an impossibility and new experiences with them should add the essential spice to the relationship to stop the dreaded relationship killer boredom setting in, but each new experience with them should lead to your better understanding and pleasuring of them - you become more experienced.
    Add together those experience with each new partner and you obviously become more experienced and knowledgeable; although your experiences should also have taught you that what works with one won't necessarily work with another. The latter is not something that I think can be learnt (experienced) with just one or two partners.

It is an obvious and basic concept that the more experiences you have, the more you should learn, the more experienced you become.
    In the work place it is called 'on the job training'.:)
    The saying "practice makes perfect" can be applied but as there are so many constantly changing variables in sex you can never have too much 'practice', or think you know it all; today's perfection may be overshadowed tomorrow with your increased experience, maybe even later today.

Those experiences are not only of the constantly changing 'mechanics' aspects but also of the constantly changing emotional - theirs and yours.

Experiences do not equal experienced - it is the learning from the first that forms the latter.

A wise man knows that he doesn't know everything, its only a fool who thinks he does.

7. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Agreed, well said above!

8. AGFUNK

Gold Member

Couldn't have said it better Jonjo.

9. ginger

Gold Member

it doesn’t matter in the slightest as long as your mutually happy with whoever your with….

HotForHoney likes this.
  10. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

Experience is important yes! But as Jonjo said the amount of times you have had sex does not mean you are necessarily any good at it. Unless you are some sort of savant then it will take practice, care, and time to be an experienced lover. :)

11. xeniadraven

Gold Member

Experience is irrelevant in my opinion as long as you are in tune with your partner and vice versa. As long as you both communicate your wants and desires to each other then that is more valuable to you than 100 different sexual parrtners :)

12. backcheck64

Gold Member

Until you've experienced at least a few different people, how do you know what your wants and desires really are? I think it takes a few different people to really figure that out... on the way to experience.

xeniadraven likes this.