The ladie's room.

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Gummo, Nov 18, 2011.

1. Gummo

Gummo Member

We sat at the table, waiting for our dinner, talking as we usually did. The conversation touching on many subjects as it ran it's course.
    You were stunning in your white silk blouse and black skirt, long dark hair cascading over your shoulders.

I drank you in as you smiled and talked to me in your pleasant lilt, dark eyes warming me. I loved how you were very polite and conservative in public, but rocked my world in bed. I flashed back to the time we were jogging across a crosswalk, you in a rare moment, wearing a tight t-shirt...those big, firm tits bouncing as we ran hand in hand.

The stopped cars full of gawkers, male and female alike, transfixed on this beautiful creature before them...I smiled. How did I get you, gorgeous hunk of woman flesh. Somehow the conversation turned to the sexes and our differences, truly treacherous ground, you had been emotional as of late because of my long absences.

I made some wisecrack about women, how they were good for nothing...completely joking. I knew the minute it happened, your smile vanished, posture changed and you looked down. I was still tilting my wine glass, ready to drink, when you stood abruptly and said..........

" I guess that means I'm good for nothing , right"?.........picking up your purse and briskly walking away.

I was stunned. I thought for a moment and realized what I had done, setting my wine down and standing up. I walked to where you had retreated, the women's bathroom. I walked right in, not caring who was in there. In hindsight, I'm glad it was only you.

You were standing at the mirror, angrily adjusting your sweet face when you turned to me and gasped loudly.

"what are you doing"?....you said, panicked.

"sweety, I'm sorry...I was being an asshole....there was nothing real behind it"....I pleaded.

"get outta here, you're gonna get us in trouble"....you said, pushing me to the door.

"baby c'mon....I didn't mean it"...I said, with a half laugh.

"goooo"...you ordered.

The door swung open as I was pushed to it, almost getting hit by it. It was an older woman and her young daughter.....

"hello"....I said, smiling.

They stood wide eyed for a moment, completely surprised by a man coming out of the women's bathroom.

I moved past them, the little girl so cute as mom raised her brows.

I made my way back to the table and waited, our food had arrived. You emerged from the bathroom and sat down again, looking at your plate....letting me know you were not happy. I pleaded as you ate in silence, tough nut you were...until finally, I sighed in exasperation and ate.

The drive home was no different, you would not talk to me, I tried everything.
    I turned up the stereo, blaring the beatles "and I love her"...singing along and touching your arm and leg as I did.....................nothing.

I tried singing it in my best sly stallone impersonation.............................nothing.

I turned it off and asked if you had ever watched godzilla vs. king kong backwards........nothing...............so I continued...in my best jerry lewis/nutty professer voice....

"well according to my calculations, uh...uh..if you watch it backwards, it is really just the story of two monsters that set their differences aside and ...uh...build a city.....mahoyvin glayvin and the hey hey".....

You burst out laughing, that wonderful , sexy laugh of yours...and I did too. Hitching and snorting, we both laughed long and loud...trailing off into giggles. After the laughter subsided, I apologized again and touched your arm. You lay your hand over mine.

"where do you come up with that shit"?.....you giggled again.

" I love you baby, I really do"....I said, meaning it.

"I love you too"...You sighed.

The rest of the way home you leaned on me and held my hand. I replayed "and I love her"....

We arrived home and went into the house, me dropping my blazer on the chair by the door. I stopped you, turning you to me.....the kiss was so passionate, so full of desire....It cannot be described here. We went upstairs to the loft, the sound of us moving to bed like music.

You went to the window and opened it, leaning out into the night air, lit by the moon and full of stars. I undid what you had done, turning out the light, the moon shining into where you stood, illuminating your pure, female silhouette.

My god but you were a gorgeous woman. We were light years from the time we met in that motel room, you running from a loveless relationship, after all this time....I loved and wanted you even more. As you stood bent, half out of the window, I slid my hands around you and hugged you....no words were said.

You straightened and guided my hands to your big, firm breasts, I gladly complied, squeezing you up over your blouse, your head tilting back and filling my senses with the sweet fragrance of your luxurious, dark hair. You were absolutely intoxicating. The moment was intoxicating, crickets calling, cool night air, moonlight, stars and your sweetness had me reeling.

I kissed the back of your head, drowning in your hair as I un-buttoned your blouse, each button a treat....knowing what was going to be revealed. I reached the bottom and the blouse opened to your beautiful breasts, packed tightly into a white lace bra. my hands slid up your warm tummy, finally being completely filled with the softest pair of lacey globes a man could ever dream of having in his hands.

You muttered something I could not make out, something love like, as I stroked and squeezed your beauties. My cock getting very hard, very fast. I pulled your top off one shoulder and kissed the warm, soft skin there...still kneading the perfect tits with the other hand.

"baby, I need you...."....I moaned.

"I need you too....my sweet man....make love to me"....you whispered sexily.

The moonlight shone on your silken hair as I turned you to me. Kissing you was like a slow motion hurricane in my soul, standing in the eye of it....lost....but safe from everything.

Your lips were potent and pleasurable, almost lurid in sensation, my hands finding the hem of your skirt and moving into heated territory. I bent you back a little as I pressed forward with my deep, wet kiss. God, you....this stunning woman......mine......going to have you.....every single inch of you.....powerful.

We stopped our kiss and stood a moment, foreheads together, breathing kicked up.

"baby"....I whispered.

"mmm"?....you whispered back.

"I love you"...I said earnestly, as I really did.

You smiled and started us down a long, sweet path....kissing and caressing, as I got your blouse to fall....your bra to vanish......I was in love.

Somehow, in the heat of our passion, you turned around again....my hands searching, my face in your thick hair. Your nipples hard against the increasingly chilly air, I rubbed them lightly as you guided one hand to your panties. I found wet cotton over sweet woman.....my cock almost blue.

You moved almost out of reach, my arms trailing....placing hands on the window sill, half out of the window.....

"take me baby....just do it....I want you to fuck me"..........You blurted out, soft ass on high.

I rushed to you, grabbing your hips and grinding hard into your bloom. You could make a man come in his pants easily, you were that intoxicating. I lifted your skirt, fumbling for your panty line...I couldn't see it. As I felt your warm ass flesh...I found it.....wet in the back even.....you were ready.

I peeled the cotton to one side and wrestled with my zipper....FUCK!!!....hurry up I thought. You swayed against me....I had to free my cock and peel the wet panties again, as my head found the opening to your hot snatch. I slowly pushed into your warmth, inch by inch.....ahhhh....I needed my woman.

I began dragging my cock in and out of your sweet pussy, you vocalizing your heat. I was in heat too, every sound, every smell, the moonlight, your scent, feeling of your soft tits....every second an eternity......it was sex on high. I thrusted harder.....neighbor's lights started to come on as you yelped for more.

I leaned forward to kiss your back, pull your thick, dark hair....mmmm....you began yelling FUCK ME.....FUCK ME....louder with each pump of my cock.....The moon on your back......I was building...I knew it was coming soon.

Your round, white ass rippling with every stroke, big tits moving in time....FUCK!!!

I needed to come, deep into you....I loved you and wanted to spill into you....stroking....pumping...fucking....your hot pussy making my cock percolate and buzz with sweet pussy. I had never known sex like this before you, everything so in place, everything so well fit and exacting.

Your hot pussy brought me to the cliff.....made me teeter on the edge.......here it comes....here it COMES...HERE IT COMES!!!!

I fell......................................oceans of hot come.............................pussy in my nose......................love in my heart...........................sooooooo blissssssful.........want to die like this..............................................

coming and coming and coming.....you were so beautiful,........................................ .................................................. .............

still are.

2. Gummo

Gummo Member

Why can I not delete this?