The Kiss of a Lifetime

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Dreama, May 28, 2008.

1. Dreama

Gold Member

Because I love Joe, I stole his phrase to make this thread. Hope you don't mind. ;)

Anyway, the topic of memorable kisses came up in another thread, and I thought it would be a good idea for a thread of it's own. What are the kisses you remember most? I also think this qualifies for kisses you remember because of their awkwardness/unpleasantness...Any kisses that left you with a helluva memory.

Anyway, I have a couple of experiences to share...One good, one awkward.

Once, I leaned into kiss a boyfriend, and somehow, we ended up knocking our teeth together. Talk about ouch! He had big teeth, in case you were wondering. Lol.

One kiss I remember fondly was my first kiss with a chick. I enjoyed it so much more than I thought, and it put me into a daze...I could hardly function afterward.

2. igor

Gold Member

My first serious girlfriend was inexperienced sexually (we never did have sex) but she was a fabulous kisser. We'd spend hours doing the "tongue tango". She definetly got wet down below and at that point we'd stop for a while. Sometimes the car windows would get so steamed up we couldn't see out (nor could anyone see in) ;)

3. Bluesy

Gold Member

I like this idea for a thread topic :tup I would have to say that my most memorable kiss was on a starlit night long ago (I was 17, to be precise), on a hilltop, making out with the most perfect guy I've ever met (and let get away...*sigh*), while a meteor shower was putting on a fireworks display just for us. It was one of those too-romantic-to-be-true moments you never forget.

4. Dreama

Gold Member

That sounds beautiful, Bluesy!

5. RockHerLife

RockHerLife New Member

So far, I've not been kissed very much. But my most memorable kiss (pleasurably memorable, anyway) would have to be with a girl who is now my best friend.

I was taking her home one night, and we were both attracted to each other. We wanted to see how it would feel to kiss each other, and we were both humorously shy. But we put out lips together. We pressed together in a way I could feel the burning passion on my lips. It wasn't a long kiss, and it wasn't very deep; however, it was electrifying. On the way home I refused to touch my lips with anything in order to preserve that feeling.

6. Rocket Queen

Rocket Queen New Member

My best kiss would be when my boyfriend kissed me on the steps of the Opera house and I looked into his eyes afterwards and said "I think I love you" he said "took your time", he is now my husband.

7. wawoo

wawoo New Member

My best kiss would be when I kissed a girl on the steps of the court house and I looked into her eyes afterwards and said "I know exactly why I love you so much" she said "Do tell, I'll change them.", she is dead now.

8. ducktales

ducktales New Member

Jeez...talk about buzz kill...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTz0oisC3F4

9. Wckd_Beauty

Wckd_Beauty New Member

My most memorable kisses were first from my recent ex-boyfriend and my now boyfriend.

The one from the ex was something kind of dream-like. It had the feeling of a fantasy and the room was spinning and we forgot about the world, but hands weren't going everywhere. It remained innocent kissing, I guess we were very intune with eachother at the moment. Never felt that from him again though.

The kiss from my current boyfriend was one of the most amazing kisses i've ever had in life, practically all his kisses are. We were having thanksgiving and I was frustrated because I didn't even get to hug him the whole day because his family isn't too fond of us being lovey-dovey infront of them. So I went outside because I was slightly annoyed and wanted to get away and find a distraction. He came outside with me and I guess got kinda distracted and went half back inside..so I got annoyed again and turned away from him. I didn't notice he came back outside..he took me, spun me around and grabbed me closer around my waist and pressed his lips on mine. It was the most amazing rush of butterflies and emotion all at once, that took my breath away. His kisses always make me feel something :sigh:

10. Boblinho

Boblinho New Member

Probably my most memorable was when I was in bed with my ex. We were playing around and touching each other and as far as I was concerned it was purely sexual. Then she turned and kissed me, I wasn't expecting it and didn't really want it to happen. As far as I was concerned what was happening was physical, and not emotional. I was quite shocked and I guess that's why it sticks with me.

11. ermm

ermm New Member

I have two that come to mind first:

The second place kiss of a lifetime goes to this girl I met at my friends house during a big bonfire. We ended up crashing in her sleeping bag beside the fire, but stayed up after everyone else fell asleep. We just talking, sneaking looks at each other, etc and I kissed her neck, then her cheek, then turned her head and kissed her on the lips.

That one was pretty good...

The first place winner goes to my current girlfriend. It was after we ravaged each other and we were just laying there, cuddling and talking and I told her I loved her. It seemed like the perfect time (it had nothing to do with the sex, lol. I was looking for the right time for at least a week). That kiss was... amazing. Completely amazing.

Not likely to forget that one... ever..:)

12. rugbylad82

rugbylad82 New Member

Done this with an ex, not pleasant. It didnt last

13. heelfetish

Gold Member

Me too. Not nice at all, and hurt for a while afterward. Talk about awkward moments! :lol

14. Beunique

Beunique New Member

My first kiss'd have to be my most memorable. My BF at the time and I had fallen asleep on his bed after playing too much xbox (gotta love crash bandicoot, bahah) and we had left the TV on / game running, about 3 hours later the TV turned itself off automatically and for some reason it both startled us awake.. from there on, I guess it was just one of them really cheesy moments.. leaned in closer, reading my eyes, blah blah.. ta-da, first kiss! How romantic, hahah :D

15. bmondeguy

bmondeguy New Member

My most memorable kiss was the first time I kissed my SO. It was springtime - the trees were that special bright green they get just before the leaves unfurl completely. We had been seeing each-other for some time but hadn't even thought of it like dating, we didn't even hold hands or anything. I used to walk her to the bus stop for her to catch a ride home after classes ended at the U, just to keep her company or so. But one day... I don't know, the sun was shining, the birds were singing (probably, only you couldn't hear theme above the roar of the buses) etc and she looked so lovely. As she was turning to step on the bus, I said "hey". She turned to look and I touched her chin ever so lightly and kissed her softly on her lips. Then, not giving her time to react (probably I was shocked myself), I turned and walked away, leaving her staring after me in wide-eyed astonishment. But she was hooked after that :) As was I.

16. indagroove

indagroove New Member

Never forget the first at age 13.

But the best and most memorable was with my wife. She was my sisters best friend for like..forever. Prior to any dating, I had met my SO many times over the years when I was visting my sister.

But then my sister took sick and I was driving back to my hometown every chance I could get. We she died I was there everyweekend to help clear out the house. My now SO promised my sister she would take care of the personal stuff, and make sure my nephew and neice were looked after, but they were over 21.

While we were working on the house, we got to know each other pretty good. My SO, then was going through a divorce, and had kids. She wasn't interested in getting involved. I was from another state, and had broke a long relationship about 9 months prior. Plus the situation was a weird way to hookup.

Prior to any of this, I never thought of her in a romanic sense. But as we talked, she became more attractive. We broke for dinner one night, as my brother was offering us meal, we said we were going out to talk. It was that meal I knew I wanted to marry her. I definetly wanted to kiss her. But we were trying to be real, and do what we needed to do, and get back to our seperate lives.

The more we were in the same place, the more the desire to taste her lips intensified. I thought, if I could just kiss her, then I would have it out of my system, and get back to work. Then one time she was blocking the hallway and I came up behind her and just put my hands on each side of her waist. She turned around and as we were face to face, I kissed her. And it was awesome. I thought it would be enough, but I then knew there would never be enough. We broke and continued working without a word.

The next morning I was packing in my motel room to drive back home. There was a knock and there she was. She came in and sat on my bed. As they say, you need to hit me with a board. It was the best sex ever. Well, let me say, it was the best new person first-time sex. After that I knew she was mine. I asked her to marry me about 5 months later. There was never a doubt that I wanted to marry her from the first dinner.

She tells me that after that kiss, she was going crazy and thought she would come over to screw me hoping it would be terrible sex. Turned out it was the best lay ever, for both of us.

Yeah, a kiss that will never be forgotten, and makes me want to jumb her just thinking about it.

Sorry for rambling and hope my sister isn't too pissed at us :)

17. jackieizluv

jackieizluv New Member

My most memorable kiss would probably be the first time my lips got bitten! He was my second boyfriend and I was his first. The poor darling didn't even know how to kiss so he tried to improvise probably with something he saw in a Sharon Stone movie. And geez did it bleed when he did it too hard! But ah well, we broke up eventually. We remain friends though! Cool guy and pretty much a cool memory. We still joke about it sometimes. =)

18. missyhuggins

missyhuggins New Member

I have a couple.

My first kiss. With my best friends older brother.
    He slobbered all over my face and I swear I kept thinking, if this is kissing, I'm out! Eww.

The most recent and memorable is with my SO, the first time we kissed.
    We had been to a mutual friends party and headed back to another mates place for some tunes and a few more drinks.
    The stereo was up on a shelf that I couldn't reach so I dragged a milk crate over and stood on that to change the song.
    My heel got caught in the crate, I lost my balance and SO caught me from the back as I was falling.
    I was laying in his arms and he just lent down and kissed me. No tongue, just a long lingering pash.

I saw stars (and two of him :p). I was pretty magical. We've pretty much been inseperable ever since.

19. The_Cone

The_Cone New Member

First kiss with toungues, he wore braces, he had big teeth and his toungue felt like a bed of nobbles yuck,
    I didn't enjoy it one bit!!

20. spicy_latina

spicy_latina New Member

I would never forget my first kiss, I was 10 and we where on my house during lunch break(I lived in front of the school) and whe where I bit scared of being discovered by my granma but it was great nontheless.