The importance...

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Soren87, Nov 9, 2017.

1. Soren87

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    So I was wondering how important is the big " O " in your sex life.? How important is the intensity of it ? And if you consider a sex session successfull / pleasurable only when achieving that.
    Also how does size factor on achieving orgasm?

P.S. this question is directed to women mostly.

sensless likes this.
  2. sensless

sensless Well-Known Member

It is very important. Both mine and my partner's.

I want my men to orgasm quickly in a session. I don't like waiting longer than, say, 30 min to see it. I lose interest in what we're doing. Unless it's something really different and it seldom is.

I've gone many years with very few orgasms, even though I was having sex and giving them plenty. The kind of sex the man cums and considers it done, neglecting my needs. Now, I don't admit that, unless I'm experimenting something just for the learning.

I engage in experiments that don't involve my senses in a sexual way. In those occasions, I'm not there for an orgasm, at least, not one of mine. But that's not something I do often.

As for orgasm intensity, my orgasms are always the kind that shake the Earth's crust and cause tectonic plates to clash and tsunamis to wash the land and unroot millenia old trees.

Size-wise, what I enjoy the most is the sensation of being stretched from within by a fine cock penetrating me. I'd say average cocks are best for me. I'm not into pain at all.

My orgasm are clit orgasms. Any man can give me an orgasm, independent on his size, because I enjoy cocks for the pleasure of penetration, but they aren't what will make me cum.

My favorite sex is anal while being fingered. It doesn't mean I don't enjoy other things. But my repertoire is rather short, because I'm a very vanilla woman.

Soren87 likes this.
  3. MariaMaria

Gold Member

Orgasms are important but they are not what makes a session successful. If we're having a sex marathon, I'll cum the first time and then another time of the few. My clit gets too sensitive so I enjoy other aspects of sex in the meantime. While I have never had a vaginal orgasm, I have come very close with continuous penetration and it felt overwhelmingly wonderful.

Size doesn't influence an orgasm in my experience.

Soren87 and sensless like this.
  4. afunk13

Gold Member

I have to have an orgasm for sex to be fulfilling for me and I want hubby to have one too but there's lots of times that he doesn't. Most of the time nowadays I settle for clitoral orgasms since my lubrication isn't really compatible with condoms. I like to try to have a vaginal orgasm once a month since they are the ones that make me incoherent.

sensless, MariaMaria and Soren87 like this.
  5. MariaMaria

Gold Member

Can you share what makes you have a vaginal orgasm and how it differs from a clitoral one?

6. afunk13

Gold Member

A vaginal orgasm is cumming from hubby's cock against my top wall in my vagina. The g spot basically. A vaginal orgasm is a whole body orgasm that radiates from inside and not from the clit. A clitoral orgasm is over fairly quickly and a vaginal orgasm can be kept going from thrusting.

7. Mikeylicksit

Gold Member

Man... I'm saddened to hear some of you lovely women have to go so long between fully satisfying orgasms.

Have you discussed this with your guy? Discussed potential changes to help meet your needs? There are position which will direct him to your "go to" spots, e.g. The prone position or legs up, together, and ass propped up on a pillow.

This is in no way a brag, but if I was to learn my wife wasn't getting her needs met, I would do whatever I need to, to ensure she is fully satisfied. I always try to give her at least 2 orgasms in every session, usually 1 from oral and another from PIV. Granted, sometimes we are short on time and have to go for a "quickie", but still she gets 1 orgasm from PIV, usually doggy and I target the angle to give her maximum rubbing on her g-spot and deep spot.

sankay and sensless like this.
  8. used2bgood

used2bgood Member

Wife only orgasm's with a vibrator. Before you all getting uptight with my performance, I have to say that with the dozen or so of the other men in our shared life, none of them have accomplished it either with her!

My own case is it happens most of the time, with her and sometimes finishing up with a jerk. Some of the time, the act and foreplay are enough. Neither of us places much priority on the orgasm.

sensless likes this.
  9. Kurio

Gold Member

I know this question wasn't aimed at the likes of me but nevertheless... Orgasm is of no consequence at all to me. My enjoyment or lack thereof is immaterial. As I have no sex life anyway perhaps I'm not doing it all wrong.