The Hotel.

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by lewder, May 22, 2012.

1. lewder

lewder New Member

Hey SF, I frequently use writing to get out fantasies in my head, and this is the first time I've actually posted it somewhere. Read the story, and then tell me (with or without details) what you think should come next. The story is purely fantasy. Here it goes:

My girlfriend and I finally got the chance to get a hotel room to ourselves. We went out to dinner, had some drinks, and then drove to the hotel. On the way there, as we were holding hands, Jenny(my girlfriend) leaned over and laid her head on my shoulder. I played with her hair a little bit, and continued focusing on driving. A minute later, she was lightly kissing my neck, using both her tongue and lips and at the same time slipped her hand up my shirt and ran a couple of fingers down my chest and down toward my middle. She then began to french kiss me, which made it incredibly hard to drive.

It was a good thing it was dark outside, because she also took her shirt off, turned on a different song, and gave me a lap dance while I was driving. After a long and adventurous drive, we finally arrived at the Comfort Suites, checked in at the desk, and went up to the 15th floor to our room. I put the key in and opened the door to two divided rooms. One was a living room, with a comfy couch, Tv, and a small kitchen, and the other of course was the bedroom. As soon as both of us had put our stuff down, Jenny walked over to me, smiled, and began kissing me. Her kisses were the kind that left you paralyzed afterward, and this time was no exception.

We ended up on the couch with her on top of me, feeling and exporing all over each other’s bodies. My girl was a beautiful brunette with spotless hair, big boobs, and quite a nice butt. Because Jenny knew that I loved dancing, she turned on some music and grinded on me for a while. She then hooked up her camera to the TV in the room, and told me that this was some videos of stuff that she’s done. As the first video started, I began witnessing almost every man’s dream: seeing his girlfriend with another woman, and of course was instantly turned on by everything I watched.

About 15 minutes later, the key entered the slot, the door opened, and Jenny was back, but behind her walked in the sexiest teacher I had ever had, Ms. Ariel King. Jenny and I had talked about different fantasies we had, and one of the ones I told her about was the sexy teacher fantasy...and I had also told her what a beautiful woman Ms.King was. I had her for Human Sexuality, and I enjoyed every minute of the class, which was mostly because of her. Ms.King was a tall blonde woman who had a very dominant personality.and that gave her a naturally sexy air about her.Tonight, she looked sexier than I had ever seen her. She had on a white button up shirt(which was not completely buttoned) that was tucked into a tight black dress skirt that was a reasonable length...not too long, and not too short..and had notably taken some time to get ready. Her beautiful blonde hair was straightened and in a ponytail, black make-up was around her eyes and on her eyelids, her lips were a deep red, and her nails were black.

Jenny then disappeared into the bedroom, and when she came out it was very clear that they were about to act out my fantasy. She was dressed as a school girl, with a black shirt thing that covered only the top half of her upper torso, and was tied in the front between her boobs, a really short plaid skirt, white leggings, and black heels, and her hair was in long pig tails. Jenny set up the room like a classroom, and motioned me to come sit in one of the chairs (Cont. vvvv)

#1 lewder, May 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2012
  2. lewder

lewder New Member

(Hotel continued)
    Ms. King came and stood in front the chairs at which Jenny and I were seated, and began to go over a lesson from Human sexuality. She began: “Today I’m going to teach you a little bit about some of the techniques and tricks to great passionate sex, how to use foreplay in a way that your partner won’t be able to resist you, and some other sexual tricks. Jenny, Have you ever been with another woman?” Jenny answered, “I have, but not anything other than kissing and a little bit of feeling.” Ms.King:”Well, we’re going to have to fix that. One of the best ways to turn a man on is to let him watch you with another woman. I have a little worksheet for the two of you to see where you are in your sex life. I want you to complete it honestly, and be very specific in the details.”

She handed us the worksheet, and we got to work filling it out. As I was working on it, I happened to glance over at Jenny’s sheet and there seemed to only be a couple of questions, where mine had quite a few. 15, to be exact, all of which required explanation. I glanced over just as Jenny was getting to it, and it read “At this point I want to heat things up a bit. So I’m going to tell you that you haven’t been paying attention, and so I will ask you to come to the front, and at that point I will “punish you.” You will see what this entails.” Ms.King : “ Jenny, it doesn’t look like you’ve been paying attention. Bring your chair up here so I may punish you accordingly.” Jenny did so, and the first thing Ms.King did was she took off Jenny shirt and she was only wearing a bra. She then continued. “Since she wasn’t paying attention , I’ll use her as example for you.”

She then bent Jenny over the desk and gave her quite a number of spankings, then she turned her around, and began kissing her. I could tell Jenny was enjoying it, as Ms.King felt all over her body as she kissed her. She reached in her bag, and brought out a dildo. She began kissing her neck, lifting up Jenny’s skirt as she did and started screwing her with the Dildo. Then, she stopped. “Are you nice and turned on now? No? Well then, I shall have to fix that. ” She came over, straddled me, and began dancing on me. “I believe that every student should get experience at what he is being taught. And you , sir, will benefit from that tonight.

After she had given me a lap dance, she got on her knees, and began unbuttoning her shirt slowly. Her shirt came off, and she undid and unzipped my pants. Taking hard cock out, she began to suck with a technique I had never seen before. At the same time, Jenny got behind me and began kissing all over my neck, face, ears, and like, and I was in heaven. “Oh, and Call me Victoria” Ms.King said, who I now called Ariel. Ariel took my whole dick in her mouth and played with every inch of it with her tongue. Her mouth got tighter around my dick and began more forcefully putting it in and out of her mouth, faster and faster she went. I was climaxing, and she continued until the last second, when she took her mouth off and opened her mouth wide, pointing my big wet cock at her mouth, and took in every bit of my cum.

Zipping up my pants, Ariel and Jenny Led me to the bedroom. “When you’re a good student, you get extra credit and reward.” Blindfolding me as I was standing, she continued. “Now, here is a reward for paying attention during class. Do not resist..just let it happen. If you resist, I’ll have to tie you up and punish you.” A few minutes went by, and I was being slowly undressed, with soft fingers touching my body as articles came off. Eventually, I was completely naked. My blindfold was removed, and Arielpushed me onto the bed. “Now, watch us, and expect a surprise. “ They began undressing each other, passionately intertwining their lips and tongues as they did. Then, they pushed each other on the bed, and they were on top of each other.

Arielkissed down Jenny’s body, and began going down on her wet pussy. Jenny screamed as ArielArieldid it as hard as she could, Using her tongue, she licked and kissed all in and over her vagina, and used her fingers to stimulate Jenny’s clit. Jenny screamed louder and louder, until she could take no more of it and squirted her juices into the open mouth of Victoria. Jenny finally took control, pushing Ariel on her back, and started by kissing her stomach. They began to make-out passionately, with their tongues diving deep into each other’s mouth. Jenny slid down Victoria’s body, led by her hands, and hiked up her skirt and began fingering her gently. Wanting more than to finger her, Jenny quickly slipped Victoria’s dress off, and lowered her mouth on to the wet waiting lips of her vagina. She kissed and licked her wet lips, and as if it wasn’t enough,, she stopped. “I think it’s time for a little change. He’s been a good student, so let’s give him some extra credit.”

They both stood up, and jenny began to slowly undress Victoria. Once she was naked, Ariel slowly undressed Jenny. I soaked up the moment of having two very sexy women in front of me stark naked. They then kissed their way back onto the bed, and Jenny got back on top This time, I could tell that there was more passion and intensity to it Jenny aggressively kissed down her body, stopping at her stomach and dwelling there for a bit, and then she moved back up to Victoria’s neck while the fingers of her other hand explored the recess between her legs. Jenny carefully lubed her hand up, and began running her fingers down the labia to build up. Everything that she did seemed to arouse Ariel that much more. She moved her hand up to her stomach, where she slowly slid, with the lightest touch, her fingers down the middle of her chest.. Ariel bucked and moan, and Jenny knew it was time. After a few last strokes with her hand, she dove into victoria’s wet and waiting vagina, and while continuing to stimulate her g-spot with her fingers, ate her out like a ravaged animal. Victoria’s hips bucked and squirmed as Jenny continued her two part assault on the clitoris and g-spot. The real show came when Jenny started using her hands on her clit, and Arielwent wild. After what seemed like an eternity, Jenny was lapping up Victoria’s liquid as it squirted out.. “Do you think that was enough for him?” Jenny asked inquisitively. “No, it definitely was not, but it is time that he experience his surprise.” As if I hand’t had enough of those already. But I did not object. They disappeared in the bedroom, and I began to relive what I had just witnessed.

It was only a short time before both came back out and had redone their make-up and changed into some sexy lingerie. Jenny was sexier than ever, with her white tank top, black skirt and leggings, and black heels. Arielhad on a black lace top, black lace skirt, arm things,and heels. They turned on a little dance music and seductively danced on each other and kissed each other. Then they turned toward the couch where I was sitting, and Jenny sat down and cuddled up beside me. Leaning in, she began kissing me as her hands lovingly caressed my arms, face, and neck. It was no doubt some of the best kissing she had ever done, and it continued to get more passionate. As Jenny began kissing my neck with the same passion and intensity that she had just been kissing my lips with, I felt my shorts being removed, and Ariel slipped her lips lightly over the tip of my dick. As her mouth took all my dick inside, I realized very quickly how skilled she was. Ariel used her tongue in ways that I had never experienced, and used tricks that I had never even fantasized about As her mouth went back and forth on my shaft, her tongue worked in patterns. She licked up and down, in circles, around the head, and drew out letters. Then, her other hand began playing with my balls. She rubbed on them and clasped them like they were her own breasts. She continued sucking and using her tongue on the top half of my pulsating cock while she moved her hand to the bottom of the shaft right above the balls and began pumping. I got closer and closer as Jenny continued kissing all over my body while Ariel worked my dick with her mouth and hands like I had never had before. I was getting close to climaxing now, as Ariel’s mouth and hands swapped places and she was now sucking on my balls and running her hand up and down my shaft, in again a pumping motion. She did this briefly, and then went back to using her mouth to coax up an orgasm. I was on edge and she went faster and faster, until I tapped her head to let her know I was coming. She quickly finished me off to make sure I would cum, and then slipped her mouth off my rock-hard penis and held it open in front as I came into it again.

#2 lewder, May 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2012
  3. Splendid_Thoughts

Gold Member

Please, please, please put in carriage returns. I didn't read it due to the wall of text making my eyes bleed!!

4. lewder

lewder New Member

Sorry... Just copied and pasted from my pages document. I'll do that now.

5. lewder

lewder New Member

Actually, Anyone know how to edit posts? The other forums I use all use vBulletin and are all easy to edit your own posts. I don't see a button to edit it with…so surely I am missing something?

6. lewder

lewder New Member

Bump! Im still trying to figure out how to edit posts…...

7. Splendid_Thoughts

Gold Member

Maybe try adding the question in the suggestions and feedback section? Just a thought...