The Hide-Away Bar & Grill **II**

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by melicious, Jun 5, 2007.

1. Rhaenys

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    Lloyd, I'll take a glass of red to relax with. I might need more, so don't put that bottle away yet!

Actually, I'll just take the whole bottle :D

Tiger22 likes this.
  2. BeBop

Gold Member

...well, so that's why I make the big bucks. :rolleyes: ... No, I've never had to switch off my moral compass, Lloyd. I delegate those cases out to people I don't like. ... When I first started I was lucky to avoid those ones. ... It's a PR firm, Lloyd - that means we get all types. ... If you only knew and NDA's didn't exist. ... Speaking of moral depravity - what the hells' with this tab? It hasn't been this high in forever! ... Whadda you mean, "I told you to let everyone use it?!" ... No, no, no! Close it out after tonight and don't open it again until I say so. ... They can buy their own damn drinks! I'm not a charitable non-profit over here. o_O ... I tell ya, Lloyd, you do a person a good turn once - one time - and suddenly you're this magical wish-granting djinn...

3. xtacy4

Gold Member

Grey Goose and tonic with lime, please. I'll just take the bottle and chill over in that corner ;)

4. Oldguy

Gold Member

'Evenin' Lloyd, Ollie... Set that bottle of Hennessys there on the bar and keep the tab runnin... I intend to get maudlin tonight... got an early start today. Just noticed a thread askin' who ya miss on SF. I guess I miss OK the most... and the crowd he ran with. When was that Lloyd? Seems like yesterday... memories that stick with ya...

5. PerfectPussy

Gold Member

Make it a strong one... :mad:
    And keep them cuming... actually just give me the bottle o_O

Tiger22 likes this.
  6. MissScarlett

Gold Member

Evening Lloyd. It's been a while - rough few weeks & I'm not even allowed alcohol to help me through. How about a nice hot chocolate? Oh go on then with marshmallows & cream.

Tiger22 likes this.
  7. Tiger22

Gold Member

Grey goose, my fav, but I will take it in a copper mug in the form of a Moscow mule... just add ice, ginger beer, and fresh squeezed lime!