[Ask a Girl] The Head

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by pcbdaddy, Apr 9, 2011.

1. pcbdaddy

pcbdaddy New Member

So my wife says she loves the shape and feeling of my penis head inside her...Im not very long im 5.5 length and 6.5 girth...

but i thought i remember reading somewhere that after 3 inches inside a woman's virgina they lose sensitivity...Do you women out there feel your mans penis head inside you?

2. azman08

azman08 New Member

Well dude, that far enough to get her g-spot, sorry i am a man but also 58 yrs old so i shouldn`t be answering you on this subject, but i know for a fact that my woman feels me up in her of course i am just a little bigger then u but doesn`t mean a damn thing, it is how you use it...

3. Meee

Gold Member

I've heard that many, many times, and I don't understand it. I have plenty of feeling deeper in than that. I think the first two inches or so is very sensitive and tingly and playing with that part can give me an orgasm. But deeper inside there's a wonderful achyness that loves to be stroked. Sometimes I do think I'm feeling the boyfriend's head (his penis head, I mean) sliding along and plying that area. I think I feel the ridge around it, if you know what I mean.

4. Jolay

Jolay New Member

Yes I can feel it, hitting my walls and all.

5. cbrmale

Gold Member

This is not the case and originally came from some very flawed research by the Kinsey institute. We now know that the interior of the vagina is also sensitive, which is why some women like a longer penis inside.

6. shortNsweet90

shortNsweet90 New Member

i agree with your wife. i love the feel of when my boyfriend is teasing me with onlt going in so far and just playing a little before he just pushes it all in a hugs me and grinds again me. its the best way to start sex. as someone said it could very well be because its playing against my g-spot . the only time you will ever hear me complaining about it is when im asking for more and him to just give me everything hes got :D

7. Stefanie

Stefanie New Member

She can feel it farther inside. Her G-spot and her cervix will definitely have feeling, and her vaginal walls should as well, although not as much as the opening.

8. jopely

jopely New Member

Not to brag but my X did not care for me going in to deep I did bottem out with her and it was uncomfortable for her so she must have felt it deep. So be happy being smaller than me!