The Guest

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by somhairle, Mar 11, 2012.

1. somhairle

somhairle Well-Known Member

It was about 2am when I wakened. Stretching for my watch, I realised that I had left it in the lounge. Quietly, so not to disturb my wife, I slipped out of the bed and crept downstairs. As I reached the lounge door, I remembered that we had a guest staying overnight. My wife's friend was sleeping on the couch in the lounge. Carefully, I opened the door and peered into the room. She seemed to be asleep on the couch - cover pulled up to her neck. I saw my watch on a table on the other side of the room and quietly tip-toed towards it.

Lifting the watch, I turned to head back out of the room and noticed the woman had moved. Sitting up, she was staring at me. The cover had fallen around her waist and she was naked. Her breasts reflecting the half light. Well rounded, I noticed her nipples were hard. I whispered an apology and slipped out of the room. Her eyes fixed on me constantly as I passed by the couch.

Crossing the hall, I entered the kitchen. I was feeling aroused and wanted a drink and some time to settle. I could feel my cock had hardened and gently I squeezed it in the hope it would go down. Standing by the window, I gazed into the garden and sipped the water. Suddenly, I felt a presence and turned to look at the doorway. She was standing there. Completely naked and staring at me. I stared back enjoying the image. Her hair tousled from being asleep, her breasts glistening slightly from the heat of the evening, her tummy smooth and beneath, her pussy shaved and inviting.

She walked into the kitchen towards me, her breasts moving in rhythm to her footsteps. Standing close to me, still staring into my eyes, she simply whispered……………'Feel me!'. I swallowed hard and hesitated but she took my hand and placed it between her thighs. Onto her pussy. I could feel how wet she was - how warm. 'Can you feel that?', she asked. She pressed my hand harder against her pussy forcing my fingers inside her. She let her head drop back slightly and relaxed her legs. Continuing to press my fingers into herself, she moaned slightly. Then drawing my hand away, she raised it to her lips and licked my fingers drawing each one into her mouth in turn. Tasting herself as she did so.

Continuing to stare into my eyes, she dropped her hand again but this time into my shorts and around my cock. I was now very hard and she gently placed her fingers around the shaft of my cock, gently stroking me back and forth. leaning towards my face, she whispered, 'Fuck me!'. Quickly she dropped to her knees, pulled my shorts to my ankles and took my cock into her mouth. Drawing the foreskin back across the head of my cock she softly ran her tongue across it. But she did not continue for long. Standing again she pressed her face against mine and kissed me. Long and deeply. I grasped her leg behind her knee and raised it around my side. I could now press my cock into her belly. Raising her leg further, my cock found its way under her and along the slit of her pussy. Now very wet, I slid it back and forward. Kissing very deeply now, I could feel her tongue probe my mouth, her breasts pressed hard against my chest. Arching her backwards, I pressed my cock against her pussy lips. One more thrust and I entered her. She gasped slightly and pushed her tongue further into my mouth. Swaying her hips back and forth, she began to fuck my cock. I pushed back to meet her with each stroke. As she rested her back against the fridge, I raised her leg further again, almost level with my shoulder. I was now in her as deep as I could get. I could feel my belly hit the tops of her thighs as my cock thrust into her. She broke from our kiss and let her head drop back. Her back now arched considerably. Moaning and breathing heavily, she whispered, 'Harder, fuck me harder'. I placed my hands around her ass pushing a finger into her ass. 'Yeeeesss!', she hissed. Holding her around her ass, I continued to pound into her. Her breathing became harder as I could feel her building. 'Fuck, I'm going to cum!', she moaned. I grasped her ass tighter and pushed another finger into her ass. She groaned and her face distorted slightly. Then I felt her standing leg shake. 'Oh, fuck', she moaned. 'Oh, fuck', again. As she shuddered and her leg gave way beneath her. Lifting her with both hands under her ass, I continued to fuck her against the fridge. I now felt that I could hold on no longer. I pressed my face into her shoulder and I too moaned, 'Fuck………….!'. As I came, I felt myself shoot into her. It seemed to last a while and as I held her there, I could feel the cum ooze from her pussy and run across my balls. Eventually, I slipped out of her and we stood together. Holding each other.

As we stood there, she ran one hand down across her belly and under herself. Pushing a couple of fingers into her pussy she brought them up to her lips and licked some cum from her fingers. 'Mmmmm,' she sighed.

'Now lets go and join your wife…………..!', she suggested. That piercing stare returning to her eyes!

2. Splendid_Thoughts

Gold Member

*checks passport* yep...all in order....I'm on my way over!! :D

3. somhairle

Always a space in my kitchen for you!

4. Wildwoman59

Wildwoman59 New Member

Wow! Nice.. How many guests can you accommodate?

5. somhairle

Always room for you on the couch, Wildwoman59 ;)

6. xeniadraven

Gold Member

Can i cum too ??

Take that as u wish ;)

7. somhairle

I'll take it anyway.......... ;)

8. Barbwire

Gold Member

So, where's Part II?

9. somhairle

Still working on it............. Looking for a willing guest ;)