The goodbye present

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Ellsworth5, May 6, 2015.

1. Ellsworth5

Verified Gold Member

I was 32 and she was 35. I’ve always had a thing for women a little older than myself. We had worked together for about 3 years, I was on staff and she would come in to freelance with us from time to time. She was an Italian girl, about 5’8 with a nice olive complexion and an incredible body. Big natural boobs, strained against her shirt all the time. And what a fantastic ass too. As someone who grew up in the 80’s her long curly hair falling over her shoulders she made her a true dream girl.

We had always chatted, and even flirted at times. She had told me about her past history, she was into musicians and professional baseball players. Yes she was a real groupie, and specifically for large black men. The first time she told me this, I got quite turned on. I visualized her taking large black cocks. I think she enjoyed seeing the reaction in my face. Over the course of time, she told me in detail about some of her trysts, on tour busses and in hotels. She knew how to drive me wild. She also said that she no longer fucks white men. A disappointment to say the least.

In 2001, another freelance girl came to work with us. She was a tall blonde. The 2 girls got to be friends and revealed to us that she also had a black boyfriend in her past. I’m sure the girls chatted about their guys when we were not around. We knew my friend’s birthday was approaching, the blonde volunteered to bake her a special cake. On that day, she brought in a very large cake box. When she opened it we were all shocked. It was a huge chocolate cake shaped like a enormous penis. With balls and veining on the cock. The head was monstrous. The whole thing had to be 20” long and thick like a football. She proudly proclaimed that it was modeled after her ex BF. When my friend cut the cake and even bigger surprise, filled with white icing the entire length. Pretty soon word got out in the company about the cake. Everyone knew my friend was into BBC. Nobody said a word but you could just tell the way people looked at her. I was still turned on.

Later that year, she decided to move out of state. Her new BF had gone into service and she wanted to be near him when he returned. I wanted to take her our for a meal before she moved. We met at a restaurant not too far from work. Had a nice meal and a few drinks together. As we left I told her I had a gift for her in my truck. As we sat inside it, I gave her a wrapped box. She opened it and was stunned to see I have given her a large black dildo. I told her it was to keep her happy until he returned. It was about 10” long, very thick and lifelike, with balls and it vibrated. She said she could not believe I would do something like that. I said with all that we had discussed, how could she be shocked. More than once I had told her that I fantasized about watching her take a big black cock. She had taken it out of the box by now and was feeling it in her hands. She even turned on the vibe and commented on how strong it was. It must have been the drinks in her, but what came next was totally unexpected. She asked if I wanted to use it on her. Of course I did. In fact, I had also bought her a bottle of lube and had washed the dildo before giving it to her. Though still never expecting life to imitate what I dreamt in my mind.

We had parked in the front of the place so I suggested we drive around out to the rear or the parking lot where there were no windows looking out. We parked near a large dumpster, climbed out and got in the back seat. My truck had dark windows so I was not concerned. She was wearing tight black fabric pants which clung to he legs and ass. And a nice loose blue top with a V neck, she loved to show off her cleavage. She lay in the backseat, back against the window and lifted her ass to allow me to slide off her pants and panties, also black, not quite a thong bit very skinny ones. As I did, I gazed at her pussy. She was shaved, this was the first time I had seen anyone shaved outside of a magazine. Wonderful lips topped by a large clit. I had the dildo in my hand and told her I wanted her to suck it like she sucks her black studs. Again, she was shocked but reached out and took it in her hands. She bought it to her mouth and took most of it in with ease. Of course she had previously told me that she had taken larger ones so it was no surprise. She slid it in and out of her mouth while keeping her eyes locked on mine. Sometimes she would suck on the balls. She knew she was making me hard but asked anyway, she wanted to hear me say it. I said I loved watching her suck black cock and now I was ready to watch her take it. I reached forward and pumped it in and out of her mouth a few times before dragging it down between her breasts. I turned on the vibe and rubbed it against her nipples through her shirt. She moaned.

I opened the bottle of lube and wiped it up and down the dildo. Still vibrating, I held it against her clit for a few seconds. She squirmed and moaned again. I asked if she wanted it inside her, she said yes and pushed against it. Slowly I slipped it inside. I was in no rush, and enjoyed watching that shiny black dildo slide in, a few inches at first but then as she opened up fully, deeper and deeper. This all seemed surreal to me and still does. She said she wanted me to fuck her with it and pulled my arm towards her. I obliged. She squirmed more and more as I continued to fuck her with it. I told her to remove her top. She revealed a sexy blue bra underneath, trying it’s best to contain her. I pulled down it’s straps and she slid it towards her stomach. She had the most amazing tits I had ever seen. Large brown areola with very large erect nipples. I leaned forward and sucked one as I continued to fuck her, slowly picking up the pace. her breathing sped up and I could tell she was close to cumming. I thrust it in with more force each time, the balls were hitting her ass as she lay back upon the door. She put her hand over mine and the pace quickened. She was moaning loudly now, and her juices ran down her ass and onto my seats. She started to shake and came powerfully, thrusting her head back and arching her back, and froze in that position for a few seconds, breathlessly.

As she began to regain herself, she asked what I had wanted. I said I wanted to fuck her tits. They were amazing, and besides, I knew she would not let me in her pussy or ass. I put the toy down, and leaned back as she unbuttoned my jeans. She slid them off carefully as I had a raging hardon. Then she slid off my shorts and gave my cock a quick kiss before sliding down on her back on the seat. I straddled her waist and gazed at her tits. This was my first time viewing them in all their glory, so I was definitely enjoying the view. I reached down and took one in each hand, rubbing my thumbs against her hard nipples. It all seemed like a fantasy. She took my hard cock in her hand and rubbed the head. She asked if I liked her tits, of course I did! She had known that I used to sneak peaks down her tops whenever I could. I crept forward slightly, moving my cock towards her tits. She removed my hands and replaced them with hers. She began to slap one then the other against my cock. My breathing picked up pace. She said her lovers all enjoyed her massive tits, no surprise at all. I reached for the lube and handed it to her. She dribbled some on my cock head and let it run down my shaft. She spread her tits aside and told me to slip in between. As I did she pushed them together to wrap around me. It was an amazing feeling. I began to slowly pump between them, and she was sliding them up and down against me. Then she started to talk really dirty, can’t even remember what she was saying but it drove me wild. My pace increased and I was getting close. I held out as long as I could, trying to enjoy the rush but it was too late. I came in an explosion of 4 strong spurts. The first went up and hit the car window, the second hit beneath her chin, he third to the right and into her hair, and the fourth landed on her neck. She laughed and said, wow you were really backed up. A little joke we used to have. As I tried to regain my breath, I reached out and took some of my cum and wiped it all over her tits. I moved off her and slid her bra up again, right over her cum covered tits. And told her I wanted it to stick to her the whole way home. I helped clean her off and wiped down the inside of the car as well. We both put our pants back on, though she hopped out of the car semi nude to do hers. Good thing for that dumpster next to us.

As we returned to the front seats, I told her that was my first tit fuck and that it was incredible and that I was glad after all this time that it was with her. She knew she was a tease to me for a long time and said it was only right that she let me get a little. I drove her back to her car. She thanked me for the gift and for the fun and gave me a kiss. I told her I’d miss her but would remember this experience forever. We have stayed in touch over the years thanks to email and every now and then she sends me a photo of her tits and asks if I remember them. Of course I do!

billytk1977 likes this.
  2. HotForHoney

Gold Member

Very sexy story.

Ellsworth5 likes this.
  3. Ellsworth5

Verified Gold Member

Thank you, glad you enjoyed

4. Mb91

Gold Member

Hot story.

5. Ellsworth5

Verified Gold Member

Thank you

6. Barent

Verified Gold Member

Hot story, fun to visualize.

7. Ellsworth5

Verified Gold Member

Even more fun revisualizing while writing it. glad you enjoyed, thank you

Barent likes this.
  8. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Fucking hot!

9. Sweetlysad

Verified Gold Member

Very hot, I really enjoyed reading that!

10. Ellsworth5

Verified Gold Member

thank you

11. Ellsworth5

Verified Gold Member

thank you, glad you enjoyed

12. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Oh yeah! love it.