The Good Girl

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Barbwire, Jun 21, 2007.

1. Barbwire

Gold Member

I realize this is a very long read. For those of you with ADHD, skip to part II for the sucking and fucking. :lol

The Good Girl

Leila had always been a "good girl." She was an honor student in school, never gave her parents any problems, didn't drink, smoke, or swear. While her friends were going to parties, drinking and screwing like rabbits, she was home helping her mother around the house or volunteering to do charity work for her church.

Leila never had a boyfriend. It's not that she wasn't an attractive girl, in fact most would call her beautiful, with her long blonde hair, green eyes, and near perfect body, but she lacked the social skills to interact with the opposite sex. When a boy at school would try to make eye contact her, she would look away, making herself as unapproachable as possible. Early in her high school years she got the reputation of being a stuck up snob that thought she was too good for the boys.This did not trouble her, as she led a very busy life and was happy with things as they were.

Due to her good grades and charity work, Leila was offered scholarships from many colleges. She chose an all-girls school within easy commuting distance to her home. She could have gone anywhere, but she wanted to be there for her aging parents and did not want the distraction of boys in her classes. She looked forward to the challenge of college level courses and was confident she'd do well.

Her first day of classes was hectic and nerve-wracking for her, but Leila enjoyed it just the same. At the start of each new class she would make sure she sat at the front of the room so she could focus better on the professors. Her first three classes were all taught by women, but her fourth was taught by a man. Normally, she would hardly notice the looks of her male teachers in high school, but this professor was different. He was tall, over six feet, she guessed, with jet black hair and the body of a swimmer, with broad shoulders and long, lithe, arms and legs. She noticed those features, but it was his steel blue eyes that really drew her in. She had never seen such eyes, the way they looked almost grey when he looked directly at her, but when viewed from the side were most definitely blue.

As she looked at him, she felt all fluttery inside, and when he opened his mouth to speak she inhaled deeply, almost as if to take his breath into herself. She also drew in his scent as he walked by, telling his students what would be expected of them during their semester in his class. Normally a very attentive student, Leila had to force herself to listen to his words, so transfixed by the way his mouth moved when he talked that she barely remembered a single one.

After class was dismissed, Leila gathered her things and slowly walked out of the classroom, wanting to be the very last to go in hopes that he would notice her; wishing that she would stand out to him, if only just a little bit. He did notice her and stood up from his desk and walked over to her. As she heard him approach, she was tempted to scoot out the door to avoid him, but she stood her ground, trembling slightly.

"Is there something I can help you with?" he said, mistaking her dawdling for confusion. "Need help finding your next class?"

She felt the heat of a cardinal blush on her cheeks and she sputtered out, "I, um, I ... Can you tell me where the cafe is?" She groaned inwardly, knowing she had just sounded quite lame.

He didn't seem to notice and said, "I just happen to be going there myself, care to walk with me?"

She looked up at him and for the first time in her life, locked eyes with a man, saying, "Yes, I would like that very much."

As they walked they talked about the campus, she asking questions in almost a whisper, he, answering them in his soothing, sexy voice. She was shocked at the ease of which she was able to converse with him; she'd never felt so comfortable with a man before. When the got to the cafe, she was disappointed knowing her time with him was coming to an end. She turned to him and was just about to thank him for his company when he said, "Can I buy you a cup of coffee?"

Leila was usually very conservative and thought things through, but she blurted out, "Yes, thank you, I would love that!" She watched him open the door for her and she stepped inside the crowded cafe. He asked her what she wanted and told her to grab a table for them as he went to place their order.

As he stood in line, Leila couldn't help but steal looks at him, admiring his form, especially his tight buttocks under his khakis. She found herself daydreaming about what he might look like under those pants and for the first time something in her quickened; something she had not felt before. As she blatantly stared at him now, quite sure he couldn't see her, she felt a dampness in her panties and an ache from deep within her. She was getting aroused and the feeling, although new to her, was something she could identify without question. She wanted him, plain and simple.

She watched as he approached with their coffees, but averted her eyes, feeling the blush return as he got close to the table. He sat down, giving her a broad smile and said, "Did you ever have the feeling you were being watched?"

Her face burned. He had seen her staring at him, she just knew it! She shrunk in her seat, not able to speak, when she heard him continue, "It seems that we are soon to be the talk of the campus. Look at them, they can barely pretend to drink their lattes!" He laughed a hearty laugh and his eyes twinkled.

She looked around, and indeed they seemed to be the focus of the room. She looked down at her hands and shifted in her seat, obviously uncomfortable with the attention they were getting. Seeing this he said, "Want to give them something to talk about?" Again, there was that twinkle in his eye, as he made a silent dare. She found herself saying, "Sure!" as she giggled, then covered her mouth with her hand, smiling at him with her eyes.

He leaned across the table and whispered, "Give me your hand." She offered him her left hand, almost too quickly, and he took it in his own hands, covering it, then bringing it to his soft, full, lips. Feeling the touch of his lips and the heat of his breath, Leila inhaled sharply. Her mind was racing, the thoughts buzzing around in her head like a million bees. What she was doing, or more to the point, allowing to be done to her, was completely out of character. She was shocked at her boldness, at her want for him, at the carefree way he made her feel.

"Can we go somewhere more private?" she asked him, shocking herself more than he.

Without a word, and not releasing her hand, he rose from his chair, pulling her up as well, then led her from the cafe as the sound of chattering increased in the room. She dared not look around, but she knew they were all staring at the two of them. She felt oddly energized by this, and held his hand tight as they walked through the campus to the staff parking lot behind the library.

When they got to his car, he opened the passenger side door for her. She paused, fighting a battle within herself and said, "Mr. Cary, I'm not sure..."

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

The Good Girl.. Part II

He interrupted her and said, "Leila, call me Thomas. It's just the two of us now, no need for formality." She opened her mouth to speak, but he stepped into her, pushing his hips against hers, bent his head, and kissed her hard on the lips. With this kiss to her lips, her very first, she fell, not literally, but figuratively. She knew in that instant, there was no going back. She wanted him, needed him, and was going to give herself to him in any way he wanted. Her days of being a "good girl" were about to come to an end, there was no doubt.

He released her and she got into his car. As he closed her door, he gave her a look that melted her, then a quick smile. As he walked to his side of the car and got in, she felt her heart racing, not from fear, but from desire and the need for him.

Thomas drove her to his apartment not to far from campus. They rode in silence, there was no need for words now; they both knew what was coming, what the outcome would be once they reached their destination. He pulled in front of his building and he got out and opened her door. She stepped out of the car and took a deep breath, then followed him up the steps as he unlocked his door.

Once inside, she looked around and noticed a case at the far end of the living room. Inside were numerous awards and trophies. She had guessed right in analyzing his build, he was a swimmer, and quite a good one by the looks of it. Again she found herself wondering what he looked like under his clothing and felt the ache inside of her stab a bit stronger this time. She barely had time to let that register when he was on her, wrapping his long arms around her, kissing her with an intensity that made her feel weak.

Neither said a word as he slowly unbuttoned her blouse and opened it to expose her small, firm, breasts straining at the fabric of her silk bra. She had never had a man see her in this state of undress, but there was no shyness as she reached to unbotton his shirt and pulled it back to reveal what she knew was there all along. He had very little hair, and his skin was taut over his muscular chest. Without hesitation, she reached up to touch him and feel his naked flesh. He sighed, then pushed her hands away as he moved his hands to reach up under her skirt.

She tensed, feeling his strong, warm hands working their way between her legs. "I've never..." she started to say, but stopped herself short. She wanted him so badly, but didn't want him to know she was a virgin. She felt that maybe if she told him he would stop and deny her of what she really wanted.

"You've never what?" he said, his voice husky with passion.

"I've never been with an older man." she blurted out. It was no lie, but still she felt a pang of regret for not telling him that she had never been with any man.

"Good, now you will know what it's like to have an experienced lover, one that will take care of all of your needs, not just his own. I know how teenaged boys can be. Trust me, this is something you will never forget."

Yes, she thought, she would never forget this time with him and she relaxed and felt his hands continue their upward path to her dewy
    womanhood. Everything about this felt so right to her, the scent of his manliness, the heat of his desire, the undeniable feeling growing within her. There was no reservation, no doubt, no second thoughts as he slipped his left hand under her panties and used his thumb to search for her clit. It was easy enough for him to find as it was hard and swollen, begging for his touch.

She gasped, then let out a soft moan as his thumb expertly worked slow, lazy circles around her clit and his mouth once again found hers, pushing his tongue past her lips, prying her mouth open to work his tongue upon hers. She felt the familiar buzz of sensation from within her as she became more aroused. She had masturbated before, and knew the feeling of orgasm, but what he was doing to her brought a feeling much more intense than anything she had done to herself. She pushed her hips into him as he slipped a long, thick finger into her slick box and began to explore the depths of her. He pulled his finger out, then stopped kissing her and put it to her lips.

"Taste yourself, tell me how you taste, lady." he whispered to her, plunging his finger into her mouth. She had never tasted herself before and was surprised at the sweet, yet slightly tangy sapor of her pussy on his finger as she sucked it.

"I taste like a woman that wants to be with you." she said, her eyes locked onto his. "Please take off your pants so I may partake in you, too."

He deftly removed his socks and shoes., and then he undid his khakis and in one swift movement, brought them and his briefs off of himself and threw them on a chair. Her eyes moved to his manhood, jutting out from his torso, pointing at her as if to spear her. She had seen pictures of penis' before, and they really hadn't done much for her, but seeing him standing there sent a tingle down her spine as her vagina instinctively spasmed with desire.

She quickly removed her own shoes and skirt and came to him, ready to drop to her knees and sample the pre-cum that glistened on the helmet of his cock. He stopped her and moved his arms around her, unfastening her bra and letting it drop to the floor. She smiled as his eyes widened, then narrowed seductively at the sight of her young, sweet, breasts with their pointed nipples and dimpled areola. He took her hand and pushed her to the floor, then lay himself upon her, kissing her mouth, then quickly moving down to taste her breasts. His mouth upon her tender nipples brought a gasp from her lips and again, she felt the twinge of passion in her womanhood.

She moved her hands to his head and stroked his hair, pushing him closer to her breasts as he took first one hard nipple, then the other into his mouth and suckled her as she lay on her back. He then repositioned himself so he was kneeling beside her. Then lowered his mouth, once again, to her heaving breasts. While his mouth teased and sucked her breasts with ever more ferocity, his hand moved down her body and settled on her mons. She pushed against him with her hips, wanting to feel his fingers on her clit and inside of her now soaking slit.

Her breathing was coming quicker and sweat glistened on her forehead as she begged him with her eyes to enter her, once again, with his fingers. He rewarded her by moving his hand lower until his thumb was poised above her raised and thickened clit. Then, he froze, not moving, just looking her in the eyes.

She squirmed and pushed her hips upwards, trying to get him to push his thumb onto her, aching for him to give her release. "Thomas, please." she whispered to him.

"Please what?" he said, his face sporting a wicked smile.

"Please make me come, I want you, I need you, to make me come. Please!" She raised her voice, but it still came out barely above a whisper, more of a mew than anything else.

He laughed at her pleading and rolled onto his back and told her, "Get on top of me, let me taste that sweet pussy." She scrambled to obey him, feeling a droplet of her dew rolling down her thigh. At first, she awkwardly straddled him, then lowered herself down upon his waiting mouth, feeling his hands upon her hips guiding her into position. As soon as her pussy was within reach, his tongue was upon it, devouring it. He moved his tongue from her hole up to her clit in strong, harsh laps, making her gasp with each one as she used her arms to hold her upper body off of him and grind her hips into his face.

He stroked at her clit, harder and faster, then moved his tongue to her slick lips, pushing them aside then delving into her velvet folds, fucking her as deeply as he could with it. Feeling her orgasm start to build, she lowered herself upon him, for the first time taking a man into her mouth. She sucked. She sucked not like the "good girl" she was, but like a whore, taking him deeply into her mouth and drawing upon his shaft with such force he jumped under her.

Her mouth on his cock made him renew his efforts on her pussy, and he went back to her clit, taking all of it into his mouth and suckling on it as he had her nipples. The harder she sucked him, the harder he sucked her until they were both locked onto one another as if two starved beasts. Feeling his cock thicken and jump in her mouth made her desire to have him come ever stronger, and she bobbed her head up and down, working his member, frantic to feel his seed explode into her. He in turn, used his tongue and lips on her so intensely, it almost hurt, so determined he was to make her climax.

They were breathing heavily and the scent of their sex was heavy in the room. Time stood still for Leila, her only focus him and the feelings he was coaxing out of her slickened pussy. She felt a freight train of release rapidly approaching. His mouth was drawing out a monumental orgasm from within her. Closer and closer she got to coming, harder and faster she sucked his rod, until she drew her mouth away from him for fear of biting down as she clenched her teeth and held her breath. The train hit her head on and she screamed as wave after wave of orgasm tore through her. Her hips pushed into him as her whole body shook, He moved his tongue inside of her and her pussy clenched and unclenched in strong contractions around it.

"Oh god, oh my god, oh Thomas!" she screamed before her passion overtook her to the point where she could not form words and just a series of moans and gasps came out of her mouth.

He moved out from under her, then rolled her over and pushed her down on the bed as she continued to orgasm, her pussy drenching the sheets. He pushed his legs between hers, opening them so he could mount her. He then looked into her eyes, asking her, and she said, "Yes, please YES!"

With that, he parted her slippery lips with his fingers and guided his cock into her, easing it in inch by inch. There was a moment of resistance as he hit her hymen and he looked at her, puzzled for a moment. She said, in a voice so thick with desire it didn't even sound like her, "It's my first time, but I want this more than anything. Take me, Thomas, make me yours."

He gave her a look, thanking her with his gaze, then pushed into her once again, harder this time, until they both felt a 'pop' and he was in. She felt a sharp pain, she was so ready for this moment that nothing would have stopped her. As he started to stroke into her with more speed and depth she raised her hips to meet him, her pussy sheathing his cock, squeezing him with the remnants of her orgasmic contractions

Leila drank in every moment as she bore down on him with her tight vagina and took each of his strokes as deeply as she could. It was not long before he was panting, then holding his breath, then shuddering as his load of hot cum shot deep into her. He pistoned into her depths as wave after wave of his seed rushed out of his cock and into her warm, waiting, love canal.

After he spent himself inside of her, he lay upon her, just breathing hard and holding her tight. She loved the feel of his weight upon her and sighed with contentment. They lay there a while, he on top of her, then he rolled off of her and was at her side on the floor.

Leila turned to look at him, and he traced her jaw with his finger. She closed her eyes and relived what they had just done in her head. She giggled to herself and said out loud to him, "This has been quite a first day of college, I can't wait to see what happens my second day of classes."

3. Aubrey1972

Aubrey1972 New Member

:slong As usual CL top notch prize winning edge of my dick hot story. Did I use enough adjectives to describe the story:slong

4. Barbwire

Gold Member

Thanks, hon. So tell me, did you read both parts or just skip to part II? ;)

5. Aubrey1972

Aubrey1972 New Member

Ha! I like foreplay as much as the down and dirty parts!!!!!!

6. Barbwire

Gold Member

7. Stormy

Stormy New Member

Excellent, excellent writing chick! Do you write much, for pleasure or profit?

8. Barbwire

Gold Member

I do write for pleasure, mostly that of my readers. No, never made a penny at it, but I don't mind. I just like knowing that folks are getting off to what I write.

9. liam89

liam89 New Member

as usual another amazing story, it may be long but the leadup i just as good as the sex scene i was hard from start to finish now if youll excuse me i have to attend to something :slong :eyes

10. Barbwire

Gold Member

EEEK! EEK! EEK! I just noticed I had them on the floor, then the bed, then the floor again.

Oh, the horror of it all! MUST EDIT, MUST EDITTTTT!!!!!!!

Shit, it's too late, I can't. (gasp, sigh, thud!)

11. liam89

liam89 New Member

theres nothing wrong with changing places while having sex?

12. Barbwire

Gold Member

Thanks for trying to cover my ass for screwing up the continuity of the story, but I still feel ashamed, oh so very, ashamed. *bites quivering lip as tears well in eyes*

13. liam89

liam89 New Member

:grouphug thres no reason to be ashamed it was still an amzing story, and i garentee it will get whoever reads it wet/hard so theres nothing to worry about

14. Barbwire

Gold Member

Thanks, hon, but I was just being a drama queen. I do so love drama! :lol

15. nycgirl99

nycgirl99 New Member

I get so excited everytime I see that you have posted a story, please keep it up they are fantastic!

16. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

CL you just keep getting better
    with each story you wright.

Hiker

17. goofball123

goofball123 New Member

18. dollface_

dollface_ New Member

I loved it!
    You're a great writer.

19. longjohn

longjohn New Member

Are you writing a book?! Where can I buy it!?

20. Barbwire

Gold Member

No, I'm not writing a book, but my stories do seem to be getting longer as I continue to write. I have only been writing erotica for a little less than a year. I am still honing my craft. ;)

I am glad to see that a longer story is appreciated, I feared people were just after a quick suck & fuck ditty. Thank you for the positive feedback.