The girl in my dream

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by CyberGuy22, Sep 25, 2007.

1. CyberGuy22

CyberGuy22 New Member

Recently I had a dream that literally brought tears to my eyes but in a good way.

It was simple, I was on the bus coming home from college when a girl sat beside me. She had dark blonde hair, a red cardigan and had the prettiest smile and look about her. We started to talk, about what I forget, but I remember getting an amazing feeling from her. In the dream it was my stop so to say goodbye I held her hand. I remember gently rubbing my thumb against the back of her hand feeling such immense love and warmth. This was the kind of feeling that is missing in my life, I though. She smiled.

I woke up. For a few minutes I was convinced it was real and felt so happy. I finally snapped out of it but I'll always remember that dream. That's the feeling I need. A loving partner that just connects with me on such a personal level. I mean, I've always known this and I'm not the type to mindlessly "fuck around" but I'm still missing something, I'm missing someone like her.

:(

Here's hoping it'll happen...

2. espresso

espresso New Member

Good luck to you man....keep looking and you will find it. I have found that exact thing in my wife and I know it is out there for everyone. It just might take a little longer for some.

3. MsEspresso

MsEspresso New Member

:( I wish I could give you a hug.
    She'll find you when you're not even looking. The harder you look, the longer it'll take to find. So try to be patient . . . it'll happen!! (easy for me to say) ^^^^^

4. emerlyj

emerlyj New Member

I understand how you feel, and i just have to keep believing that there is someone like that out there for all of us and we will find them eventually. Just be patient.

5. CyberGuy22

CyberGuy22 New Member

Thanks for the sweet replies :)

6. silverfield

silverfield New Member

Hey, man, I had totally same experience in dreams! I was making love to this beautiful red hair woman. Then I saw her again in another dream and we made lots of love, and had sex. Then I saw her again. Then when I worke up I thought it was so great in that dream, I really wanted to meet that woman again in a next dream.

EDIT by moderator: Hey, Silverfield, none of these members in this thread are still here. Bumping old threads is not against our rules, but you might want to start a new thread of your own and involve our current members. This sounds like a good topic. Much better than the other 2007 thread you bumped.:puke... if you know what I mean.:eyes

#6 silverfield, May 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2011