The gift that keeps on giving..

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Barbwire, Sep 29, 2009.

1. Barbwire

Gold Member

I'll try to keep this as brief as I can but to tell the full story, I'm afraid it's going to take a buncha words, so here goes...

I did some partying with my peeps over the weekend at the clubhouse of our riding club. There was a new guy there, not yet a member. He was very attractive to me, so much so, that I could not make eye contact with him when we talked. I was drawn to him in a way I haven't been to a man in a very long while. To play it safe I just kept my eyes on my hands as we talked. He probably thought I was a weirdo, but better that than to look into my eyes and see the lust that was there.

After I'd been at the clubhouse for a few hours having a coupla drinks and sitting by the campfire, I called my husband to come get me. When he picked me up he remarked about how smoky I smelled, so I decided to sleep on the couch.

Later, on the couch, I was all snuggled up in the blankets but my mind was thinking about the cute new cowboy at the clubhouse. For whatever reason, my mind drifted to my virtual lover and soon I found myself reaching down my pants. My pussy was hot and slippery as I used my forefinger to circle and rub at my clit. I had a fantasy of my lover in my mind..he was fucking my entire body. His cock found its way into my mouth, between my breasts, into my pussy and finally into my ass.

I was just contemplating going into the kitchen to fetch a cucumber to fuck myself with when the partying caught up with me and I fell asleep.

The next day, I went back to the clubhouse for breakfast with my family and the cute cowboy was there once again. I gawked at him from afar, but that was it. We returned to my house and my husband took my son to run some errands.

As soon as they left, I called my cyber lover and told him all about the fantasy I had had as I fingered myself on the couch the night before. He told me to get my clothes off and soon I had my dildo that matches his cock's dimensions in my hand. I fucked myself with that and eventually, at his urging, lubed up a smaller dildo and slipped it into my ass.

I was on my belly, on my hand and knees, standing on the side of the bed with a leg up, working my pussy, tits and ass in a frenzy that had me panting and moaning. I had two mind blowing orgasms and then put a larger didlo in my ass and sat down on it. I still had the other big rubber cock in my pussy as I rocked back and forth on the edge of the bed while I used a vibe on my clit.

My orgasm hit me like a freight train and soon I was screaming into the headset of the phone. I dropped the mic and just let my body convulse. After I caught my breath a bit, I started to talk my lover through his orgasm, telling him how much I wanted him and how my ass was finally ready for his huge cock.

It didn't take long for him to cum and god bless him, he was very loud as he shot off. Hearing him made my pussy spasm and clamp down on the dildo still buried in my pussy. After we just sighed and panted at one another on the phone for a bit longer, we parted company.

When my husband came home I let him know that I'd been on the phone with my lover, but didn't tell him what we'd done.

The next day he told me in the morning that he wanted to fuck me when he got home from work. I told him I was game but still kinda sore about fucking myself so hard and deep with the dildo. His eyes lit up and he kissed me good-bye, then left for work.

Last night after we'd gotten ready for bed I told him about my fantasy on the couch, I also told him about how my lover and I had played out that fantasy on the phone.

While I was talking, my husband tried to get me off by going down on me and squeezing my nipples hard, the way I like it, but soon, he stopped and said, "I just have to fuck you NOW!'

He climbed on top of me and thrust his cock into my slick box. He only thrust a handful of times and he was shooting his cum inside of me.

After he finished, he went back to eating me out. He doesn't normally eat me after he's shoot a load into me but he was ravenous between my legs. I grabbed his head and pushed it into my pussy, then ground my hips into him. I was rocketed by a climax almost immediately.

After I finished coming and writhing on the bed, I said to my husband it was interesting how things kind of dominoed. First, I had a fantasy on my own which led to me getting hot and horny, then, I told my lover of the fantasy, which got him hot enough to shoot off, then I told my husband about my fantasy on the couch and how I'd played it out with my lover which got him off HUGELY.

My husband said my fantasy was the gift that keeps on giving. I have to agree with that statement. :lol

2. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

Excellent :D

3. Barbwire

Gold Member

Yep! :dgrin

4. heelfetish

Gold Member

Holy fuck CL, what the hell am I to do now? Your tale has left me with a raging hard-on behind my desk, with no relief available. Christ that was hot!!! The thought of you with the huge dildo deep in your ass on the couch makes me tingle all over with anticipation. *sigh*

5. Barbwire

Gold Member

Oops! I did it again. :dgrin

6. heelfetish

Gold Member

It just keeps on giving, eh?