The gate keeper

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Myself, May 8, 2015.

1. Myself

Myself New Member

So we all know that in the majority of relationships the woman controls when sex will happen. How as woman do you think you would feel if it was reversed. You were wired like men. How would you feel what would you think to yourself. Coming from a sexless relationship that is starting to show some spark again I always wondered how she would feel if it was reversed. Don't say you would try harder and do nicer things bc as men we've all tried everything.

2. sandwich

Gold Member

This might not be the forum where you will find a lot of the type of women you speak of. We like to fuck, fuck again and fuck some more and more. I hope it gets better!

3. 12barblues

Gold Member

I looooove this place.....

WC1989 and billytk1977 like this.
  4. Meee

Gold Member

I want sex more often than the boyfriend does. I don't necessarily "do nicer things" to get it. But I do get it.

Redline1 likes this.
  5. AGFUNK

Gold Member

It's not just a men and women difference. It's an individual. There are women who have higher sex drives then the men they are with. It's not based on what gender you are.

billytk1977 likes this.
  6. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

Yeah, my lady love is more "driven" than I am - at least so far as her being the one who usually initiates.

Not that I'm complaining. :D

7. HotForHoney

Gold Member

And once a month isn't sexless compared to others, so you might not get much sympathy.

billytk1977 likes this.
  8. whybother

Gold Member

When you think in terms of a gatekeeper, you are not thinking and being as one with your partner. The best part of a relationship is when your needs are one. It is a partnership. If you think and act on behalf of the whole rather than the narrowly defined self, the relationship will be better and consequently, the sex will be better.

9. billytk1977

Verified Gold Member

I understand what he is saying, me and my wife went trough that slump where you couldent open it up with a five ton wrecking ball. During that time i was able to learn about more open communication, when she would start to shut down i would take her for a drive and get out of the house, go get a soda, or we would go for a walk. Finally we got to the bottom of what was bugging her and we work together now to make sure it does not happen again.

Truth is, most women (not the lovely ladies here obviously) do want to feel they are in control, but would rather be equals. Not saying the op or me treats the so like that, but it is a mental thing for them. Sex for women like that is 25% physical and the rest is mental.

Myself, Amature and HotForHoney like this.
  10. Amature

Gold Member

My wife treats me pretty good, and I get a lot more sex now than any other time of my life. Normally two or three times a week. BUT.....with that being said, it's always when she wants it. I may not feel up to it or even really want sex but I'm expected to just be ready at a moments notice. If I feel horny and ask if she wants to fool around she normally says no, or she's not wanting it or isn't horny. It just doesn't feel fair somehow, so I do see where he's coming from.

Myself likes this.
  11. AGFUNK

Gold Member

I've always been told don't have sex you don't want to have. You're just encouraging the cycle.

12. Amature

Gold Member

Yes, I suppose I am. I don't want her to do anything she doesn't want to do or when she doesn't want to do it either. I just wish she didn't get her feelings hurt when I don't want to is all I'm saying. Me not wanting her is VERY infrequent, but sometimes I'm not really that into it.

Myself likes this.
  13. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

I had the luck to meet women who were as sexual as myself, so my opinion could be biased or skewed.
    In some cases I was the initiator, I find my friend loves to start often, I sometimes wait for her, but I should initiate more often.