The G- spot does it exist ?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by China, Apr 26, 2012.

1. China

China New Member

2. TXEyes1026

TXEyes1026 New Member

I dont think its an actual spot, but more an area that is so close too the urethra that when there is preasure or constant stimulation becomes increasingly more sensitive. This sensitivity of that area heightens arrousal and feels good for many women. if your brain convinces you that anatomy is wrong then I guess for some there is an actual spot verses an area. Just my thoughts though. :)

3. Clintriprock

Gold Member

Yes it exists but it's more of a G "area" than spot. I think the reason some women say it doesn't exist is because they weren't properly stimulated prior to going there. Once aroused properly the area seems to come alive. I've never been with a woman that was different after I found the right method.
    The absolute best orgasm I've found for a woman is a small vibrator on the clit and a regular sized one massaging the G spot at the same time. Also fucking her and only going in far enough to hit the G spot while she does herself with the little vibe on the clit.

Once you discover the secret to a g spot orgasm simultaneously with a clit orgasm your world will never be the same

4. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Whether it's an area or a spot I still say OH YES OH YES OH YES it does !!! I have enjoyed and witnessed its existence and function.

5. Paula

Gold Member

I think it is a myth that man want to believe in...you are a woman so you have a G-spot and therefore you are able to squirt or have an orgasm from that!

6. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

I beg to differ, maybe it is, maybe it is not a g-spot, but had partners who squirm, moan, groan, arch their back, leak a large amount of fluid when having a strong orgasm, and can have several orgasms in a single sex session. I only take credit on being a generous and giver kind of person who made sure I satisfy a partner and found the spot to make it happen.

7. Meee

Gold Member

8. thunderseed

Gold Member

Maybe it would help if people learned about human anatomy. The G Spot is the urethral sponge that every female human body has, it is made up of erectile tissue that has a spongy feel to it. It's sole purpose is to become swollen with blood during circulation and it compresses the urethra to prevent urination during sex.

When it is stimulated it can lead to what is known as the "G Spot" orgasm, for women who have more pronounced glands. The urethral sponge also consists of the lesser vestibular glands (also known as the periurethral glands or skene's glands) the anatomical structure of these glands vary, in some women they are very small or appear absent, which explains why some women cannot achieve female ejaculation. But that does not mean they do not have a urethral sponge, and it certainly does not mean it is impossible or that it is a myth. It is these glands that cause female ejaculation.

The clear fluid of female ejaculation consists of water, glucose, fructose which are natural sugars in our bodies, prostate specific antigen and very low levels of creatinine and urea, which are found in urine. Female ejaculate is NOT urine, but there are small traces of its components found. The lubricating fluid of the vagina is also released from these glands, and this is filtered blood plasma.

On the subject of piss and golden showers though, blood is filtered by the kidneys, and the other cleansing organs of our bodies, the whole cleansing process which creates urine. Urine is actually an extremely pure and sterile substance because it is filtered and sterile, and it is full of healthy nutrients. You can even use urine to sterilize and clean wounds. You can even drink it :D Of course you should make sure you do not have a lowered immune system or infection and the flora bacteria is healthy in the mucous membranes, because once urine passes the membrane it can be subject to it all.

The G Spot not existing is bogus. It is not a myth. It being a myth is just another conspiracy theory fueled with feminists and ridiculous controversy by the same fuck tards that used to preach that women could not orgasm at all.

It's along the same lines as how you flip through old magazines and see ridiculous cigarette brand adds "recommended by dentists everywhere for top health and for the health of your teeth." Science and the media supported cigarettes back then, until tobacco began killing people.

In my opinion any self loving woman would embrace her womanhood instead of agreeing with this nonsense. I can understand how women must feel who cannot orgasm in any certain way, but what makes it right to assume that the rest of the percentage of women cannot? I can, many can, it's not a myth. Yeah, women's bodies and reproductive systems are complex, and so are the many orgasms a woman can experience. But what it comes down to is some women have not mastered certain orgasms for whatever reason. Some women cannot achieve orgasm clitorally, but that doesn't mean the clitoris doesn't exist.

It's all stupid propaganda and tax money wasted on stupid experiments to prove some science dick heads theory, when real doctors know the anatomical structure of the human body.

9. 8675309

8675309 New Member

I agree with "Alwayslearningsex", believe in it or not, repeditive/strong pressure on it makes my GF squirm like no other.

10. Lover4You

Lover4You New Member

It exists. I've got mine pinpointed. And there's a huge difference in the way it feels. But I've heard some girls dont have it just like some girls cant orgasm from penetration.

11. 8675309

8675309 New Member

fortunately also not a problem for us. clit, penetration, toys, g spot, or any combination of. not that I would ever leave a woman if she couldn't orgasm all these ways (that would be dumb), but it's nice to have options.

12. Lover4You

Lover4You New Member

Absolutely! Im glad I don't have that prob either. Thatd suck.

13. 8675309

8675309 New Member

have your partner insert his fingers, palm up, into your vagina (with you laying on your back), then have him push up with the tip(s) (this is easier for me with two fingers to start) of his fingers using firm pressure, then have him slowly withdraw them, repeating every couple mm until you find where is most pleasurable. that would be what is referred to as your "g spot". it's usually so far in as to need up to the second knuckle just inside the vagina.

happy hunting!!