the fuck guy

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by lilceaser, Nov 18, 2012.

1. lilceaser

lilceaser Member

one time a guy met a girl in a city...he noticed her hair was black...her eyes were black...her skin was black...her clothes were black...he said to her hey lets go out sometime and get a burger and maybe kiss togeather. she liked it. so they stopped everything and went out. she left her kid in the car and it got towed away, so she never saw those things ever again. they ordered a burger, but to make it sexy, the guy ordered a "fuck burger". her vagina got wet. the guy said "hey i bet your vaginas wet now because i ordered a fuck burger" she said "yeah!". so he whispered in her ear "my dicks hard". she smiled. he said "ill be right back" and he went to the bathroom and jacked off. when he got back he noticed she took a bite of his burger, and then there was a trust issue. they both went home that night unhappy. but then the guy got horny again and called her, she answered and said "hello?" he said "i got a boner with your name on it baby". so he went over to her house and fucked her. it was the best sex of her life, and for the rest of her life she will always think of the fuck guy.

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

That is able the weirdest thing I've seen posted here and that's say a whole lot!

3. redfish961

redfish961 New Member

Mmmmm...yeah :)

4. HStein

HStein Member

+1

5. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

I feel like I'm missing something. Is it a "madlib" (reference for the older crowd I think)