*****The Friday Five*****

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bluesy, Oct 25, 2007.

1. Bluesy

Gold Member

Copy & paste the questions into a new post, or use the "quote" function and post your answers below. Have fun :)

1) If you could be a kid again, what sort of goodies would you like to get in your trick or treat bag this Halloween?

2) If adults went trick or treating for adult goodies (sex toys, etc.), what would you hope to get in your bag?

3) If you could be a ghost for one night, completely unseen by everyone, whose home/what place would you like to "haunt"?

4) The SF witch is giving you a lifetime's supply of a special sex potion, just for you (for free!). It will grant you one special sexual gift of your choosing. What will happen when you drink the potion?

5) You're most like which Halloween character:

• A witch/wizard, enchanting your lover(s) and ensnaring the senses with your own brand of bedroom magic.
    • A vampire, dominant and rough, you like to put your lover(s) through their paces; a little (or a lot of) pain is on the menu tonight.
    • A demon, you just want to be as naughty as possible!
    • A skeleton, because "bare bones" sex is all you need to be perfectly content, and afterwards you sleep like the dead.
    • A werewolf, because you're such an animal in bed!

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

1) If you could be a kid again, what sort of goodies would you like to get in your trick or treat bag this Halloween? Reese's peanut butter cups. YUM!

2) If adults went trick or treating for adult goodies (sex toys, etc.), what would you hope to get in your bag? massage oils

3) If you could be a ghost for one night, completely unseen by everyone, whose home/what place would you like to "haunt"? Rose & Thorn's house. I wanna see, with my own eyes, how these people do the nasty. :dgrin

4) The SF witch is giving you a lifetime's supply of a special sex potion, just for you (for free!). It will grant you one special sexual gift of your choosing. What will happen when you drink the potion?I will be able to eat myself out. :eek

A witch, enchanting your lover(s) and ensnaring the senses with your own brand of bedroom magic.

3. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

1) If you could be a kid again, what sort of goodies would you like to get in your trick or treat bag this Halloween? Kit Kats, Reeses, Butterfingers.

2) If adults went trick or treating for adult goodies (sex toys, etc.), what would you hope to get in your bag? Silk Sheets:brow

3) If you could be a ghost for one night, completely unseen by everyone, whose home/what place would you like to "haunt"? The White House

4) The SF witch is giving you a lifetime's supply of a special sex potion, just for you (for free!). It will grant you one special sexual gift of your choosing. What will happen when you drink the potion? I'd become much less awkward and much more suave when first introduced to beautiful women.

• A demon, you just want to be as naughty as possible!
    :dgrin:dgrin

4. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

1) If you could be a kid again, what sort of goodies would you like to get in your trick or treat bag this Halloween? Fun-size Snickers bars and Reece's Pieces.

2) If adults went trick or treating for adult goodies (sex toys, etc.), what would you hope to get in your bag? Little bottles of liquor :brow

3) If you could be a ghost for one night, completely unseen by everyone, whose home/what place would you like to "haunt"? Hmm...I know it's been chosen before, but I gotta go with the White House.

4) The SF witch is giving you a lifetime's supply of a special sex potion, just for you (for free!). It will grant you one special sexual gift of your choosing. What will happen when you drink the potion? I'd be able to deepthroat without gagging.

A witch/wizard, enchanting your lover(s) and ensnaring the senses with your own brand of bedroom magic.

5. Thorn

Gold Member

1) If you could be a kid again, what sort of goodies would you like to get in your trick or treat bag this Halloween?

Butterfingers & Peppermint Patties

2) If adults went trick or treating for adult goodies (sex toys, etc.), what would you hope to get in your bag?

A super girthy flesh-like cock to use on Rose.

3) If you could be a ghost for one night, completely unseen by everyone, whose home/what place would you like to "haunt"?

Beounce's

4) The SF witch is giving you a lifetime's supply of a special sex potion, just for you (for free!). It will grant you one special sexual gift of your choosing. What will happen when you drink the potion?

Make Beonce, Ferggi, and Gwen Stafani have the hots for my body. All at the same time!:brow

Thorn

6. LPjammin

LPjammin New Member

If you could be a kid again, what sort of goodies would you like to get in your trick or treat bag this Halloween?

Snickers!

If adults went trick or treating for adult goodies (sex toys, etc.), what would you hope to get in your bag?

Vanessa del Rio (big bag!)

If you could be a ghost for one night, completely unseen by everyone, whose home/what place would you like to "haunt"?

Usama bin Ladens cave :dgrin

The SF witch is giving you a lifetime's supply of a special sex potion, just for you (for free!). It will grant you one special sexual gift of your choosing. What will happen when you drink the potion?

I'd have a dick and balls like Peter Norths.

You're most like which Halloween character:

A cross between Dracula and Wolfman with a touch of Frankenstein

7. heelfetish

Gold Member

Reese's Pieces, Reese Peanut Butter Cups, Snickers, Mars, Mirage & Jersey Milk bars, and caramels. Yum!

Some new stockings (Can't have enough hosiery!), a Hitachi Magic wand for her, and a vibrating plug for us both.

Hmmm, I think our son's daycare. Not for any foul purpose, I'd just like to be a fly on the wall to see how he really gets along all day without us.

I will be able to switch genders at the time of my choosing, able to switch back and forth between a woman and a man as I desired.

* A witch/wizard, enchanting your lover(s) and ensnaring the senses with your own brand of bedroom magic.