The flashlight sex toy ?

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by ctown75, Jan 17, 2008.

1. ctown75

ctown75 New Member

Have any guys ever used one,or has any gal ever used one on their man.What was your opinion?

2. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Just to clarify, it's called the Fleshlight,..I know, how clever huh? I believe that Thorn, one of our more active male members has used it to activate his member. I'm sure he'll be happy to tell you all about it as soon as he sobers up.

3. Thorn

Gold Member

Very funny Puss! I'm already sober, it's morning for gosh sakes!:yell

I did try the F-light. Rose got me one for my last birthday. I used it maybe 10 to 12 times. It worked ok but it wasn't as good as the real thing (Rose's flesh or my right hand) so I caned it. It would be better if it had some sort of vibrating mechanism built in.

I would have sold on on ebay but I don't think anyone would want a used sex toy. :lol Hell, I'd try to sell Rose on ebay but for the same reason I won't try. :phat

4. Amateur Nudist

Amateur Nudist New Member

I'll agree with Thorn. I own a fleshlight with the wonder wave insert. While it certainly isn't as good as the real thing, it is one of the better masturbation toys I've ever tried. I find it's better if you can use it hands free. My favorite method is to put it under the cushion on the couch and get on my knees in front of it. Lets you go hands free and makes for easy cleanup :)