The first time with your current Partner?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Thorn, Feb 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thorn

Gold Member

What was sex like the first time with your wife/hubby, or current partner?

2. Shy Girl

Shy Girl New Member

Funny you post this on today, of all days. V Day makes it 7 years since I, uhh, decided to date him ^_^

Him and I have been friends since '97, where we met in high school, I looked up to him as a big brother for the longest time. I went away to Massachusetts at the end of 99 and came back early 2000. The 1st day I was back, he saw me walking up a road and he pulled over and we started hanging out. We were nearly inseperable after that, until he asked me out and I told him no, because I didn't see him that way. But he didn't give up, and on V Day 2000 he showered me with a dozen purple roses, a teddy bear and took me out to dinner. After that we went out to a quite area near the woods and sat in his car and just talked about life in general, and then things heated up. Sex for the 1st time with him was very clumsy, as he was supposedly a virgin (but I guess I'll never really know), and we were in a small Japanese sports coupe, I accidentally punched him in the eye trying to position myself, LOL

Was a night that we'll both never forget :)

3. loveit247

Gold Member

Short! LOL! He took me out on a blind date. We hit it off really really well. We were at an outdoor party and had set up our tent. There was allot of laughing and some drinking. We headed for the tent and I grabbed him, ripped his clothes off and started sucking him. It was really really nice to find out he was hung like a donkey.

So, after he eased himself in and started to get me relaxed we went at it. He was holding my hips up and he was on his knees, he asked me to stop moving and I didn't listen. He grunted and said he was coming. It was really sexy! Needless to say we made up for it 5 more times that weekend. We have been like rabbits ever since!

4. loveit247

Gold Member

LOL!!!! I thought you said there was a small Japanese couple near by!

5. Shy Girl

Shy Girl New Member

haha, no but we were near a residential neighborhood, and we accidentally honked the horn once, not a good idea at 1am LOL

6. emerlyj

emerlyj New Member

First time was somewhat awkward! He is a lot bigger than anyone else i have been with and he did comment that "i think you are a bit tight for me". First time i've heard someone complain of that!!!
    But i have relaxed with him since then so now is all good. And practice does make perfect as they say.

7. heelfetish

Gold Member

Awkward, yet amazing. We had been together for a few months. She was a virgin, I wasn't. We had gotten very hot & heavy on several occasions before, and did 'everything but'. Lots of oral, to say the least. :)

Halloween, and we went back to my place after a party. We had planned this to be 'the night'. We started off well, and after a long period of foreplay, I asked her if she was ready.

We took it slow and easy. Of course I didn't last too long the first time, but we stayed in the mood and went at it a second time. The next morning, we had sex twice again, then went for a nice long walk.

That was over 8 years ago. We've been married for 6.5 years. :)

8. SexyScorp

Gold Member

Heel

That is a lovely story

Do you mind me asking.....does it bother you that your woman has only been with you.....and in the future, do you feel that could be a problem?

Thanks
    x

9. Fliteskates

Fliteskates Member

Now you are gonna cause more "penis size" threads lol

10. heelfetish

Gold Member

It doesn't bother me at all. But the fact that she wasn't my first does bother her somewhat. But I was in a long (4.5 years) committed relationship with my ex before her, that that ex is the only other person I've slept with.

11. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

My first time with my wife.
    Well I was 14 she was 12,
    She had two girlfriends over for the day
    when I came over, I only lived 2 houses away,
    I really don't what started it but I had always felt
    that one of her friends had a crush on me
    And She started asking sex questions, like had we ever had sex
    and things like that, Along with a lot of giggling
    that girls do. I got horny and pulled my Girl Friends
    panties off, She had a dress on and She must have
    gotten as horny as I with all the sex talk.
    Well the other Girl dared me to fuck my G/F
    As her parents were in the kitchen cooking.
    the other 2 Girls said that they would watch out for them
    but as it turned out they mostly watched us.
    I got on my knees in front of the couch, leaned her
    back and put her legs over my shoulders and I really
    took it nice and slow. I don't know if She came or not
    as that was our first time. I did know not to cum in her
    but that's about it,
    About 2 years later I moved and we both went our
    separate ways. But managed to get back together and
    now She's my wife.

Hiker:sf

12. igor

Gold Member

44 years ago in a motel on our wedding nite. I lost track of how many times we did it.

13. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

It was fantastic but somewhat short-lived. I knew it would be though. It was Krof's first time so I knew I had to be the dominant partner. I wanted him to have a mind-blowing experience. After lots of kissing and groping, he got a blow job, then I mounted him cowgirl style and rode him. Actually it lasted a lot longer than I thought it would. When it was over he was like, "whoa..."

We had sex two more times that night and both of those times I came as well.

14. jódame

jódame New Member

Mine was a little over a year ago with my boyfriend. It was both of our first times, so neither of us was too sure about the "right way" to go about it. We lay down in his bed and he started kissing me all over...undressed each other...bit of foreplay...then the "big event." I think we were both afraid of it hurting me, but it didn't at all, it just felt amazing. We had music playing in the background and afterwards I remember looking into his eyes and telling him I loved him for the first time. It was one of the most amazing days in my life.

15. Dreama

Gold Member

Awesome. It took about twenty minutes, as we changed our position a couple of times. My partner was a virgin, and he didn't want to expire too soon. So, anyway, it was awesome, though scary, because we had just gotten together.

16. indagroove

indagroove New Member

I was visiting my home town and had dated my now wife a couple of times.

She was out of a bad relationship, and I really wasn't looking. But enjoyed each others company for dinener as such.

Well one morning I was up early and getting ready to check out of my motel room and head home. A knock on the door, and it was my favorite gal. She didn't take long to push me to the bed and kiss me.

GAME ON !

We basically had some freak saved up and rocked each other's world. Interupted a couple times by housekeeping wanting me to check out, I finally just took the room for another night. We didn't leave the room for hours till we were starving and had to eat, and then went back to do it all again.

Later she called and said she had a problem. She had hoped I would have been a bad lay, and then it would be out of her system. By I had blown her away, with her first multiple-O. And she had really blown me away as well. She was the most energetic, no holds-barred girl I had ever tore up a motel room with.

And she still is :)

17. SexyScorp

Gold Member

Igor.......lovely....

indagroove....aaahhhh.....brought a tear to my eye....

....L O V E.....

18. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

LOL - I guess Thorn wants me to tell our story!

We were scheduled to be married in about a week. needless to say, we were having great difficulty keeping our hands off each other - we had both been sexually active before meeting, and myself in particular.

We were attempting to make major changes in our lifestyles, for various reasons, and had our sites on no sex (and that meant ANY kind of sexual activity) until we wed.

We were just finishing straightening up his bedroom in his home that i would be moving into in a week. We laid on the bed, exhausted. Holding each other, kissing softly..... our spent bodies soon gave way to the raging passions we had been denying. His hands kept drifting further and further into my pants. I have a low threshhold for chastity :lol - soon i was pulsating with the pleasure of his fingers in me. It only took a minute or two and I was screaming with orgasmic delight! Thorn was freaked! :rofl

After I settled in to my "glow", I began rubbing his 'manhood'.... kissing his neck and chest... moving slowly down to his belt area. I undid his belt... slowly unzipped his jeans and began licking and passionately sucking the cock I had been dreaming about almost since we met. He lost himself in the moment, and when he ejaculated into my mouth... Mmmmmmm it was perfect. I spent time slowly moving up and down to retrieve the last drops, and swallowed it.

He told me later that the first thing that popped into his head was... "OMG! I'm marrying a woman who swallows! :woohoo "

To us, that was our first sexual encounter. If you wanna know about the honeymoon night - you'll have to ask Thorn. :)

19. Misa

Misa New Member

Awww. :) That sounds really really nice.

20. Babiegurl

Babiegurl New Member

We were at his parents house while they were gone at work during the day. He deaf grandfather was in the room just below his room though. We were on his twin sized water bed and started having sex, it was short but wonderful. I had sex with my ex who wasnt very good so it felt so much better to be with him. We went at it one more time before I went home and it went alot longer then the first time. This was only 3 weeks into our realtionship as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.