The First Time (Dream Come True)

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by OSUBucks10, Feb 11, 2007.

1. OSUBucks10

OSUBucks10 New Member

Here is my first story about my first experience with sex!

It starts off when i was about 12 years old always being at a good friends house, I was always there every weekend and even during the week it was my second home. The first time I ever went to his house I noticed how gorgeous and perfect his older sister was. She had a perfect body long brunette hair and a gorgeuos face. I had a major crush on her but at this time I was in about the 5th grade and she was in 10th grade.

It started when one time my mom called the house and she answered the phone and when i went upstairs to get the phone she handed me the phone naked. My eyes lit up and couldnt believe it, this continued throughout the years everytime I went to his house I would see her naked because she would walk out of the shower naked and change in the hallway things like that. I fantasized about her and my dream was to have sex with her. I talked to her and tried to flirt with her but I was still too young. When I got to my junior year in high school I was 17 and she was 22and she was long gone in college and but would visit all the time.

I was grown up now and was 6'2 190. She would visit and I would always flirt with her and she would finnally do the same back and one night i stayed over there and she was home from school and I was up late and she was out with some friends, Eveyone in the house was already asleep so I went downstairs to the living room and I watched Tv and she got home around 2 and I said Hey and as she walked in the door and she replie HEY! and came and sat with me on the couch. She was looking her best with a short skirt and a low cut top. I started chating with her about college and how things have been for her. We talked for about 15 minutes then there was a pause and I said "You look great tonight Tiff your gorgeous". She smiled and said "Thank you". I said. I asked her if she had a boyfriend and alot of relationship questions and then i said "This is not any of my buisness but, When did you lose your virginity just curious?" She told me her Sophomore year. "Lucky guy" I said "So does a guy like me have any chance with you?" She smiled long and nodded her head and said "Maybee.."

She gets up and grabs my hand and says "Come on". She takes me up stairs and we go into the bathroom she turns the shower on and starts removing her clothes. I cant believe what is happening right now im in total shock as the girl of my dreams is standing naked in front of me. I just stood there and she unzips my pants and pulls them down. I snap back and strip down and we get in the shower together. She even looked 1000 times hotter soaking wet. I kissed her and started licking and sucking her nipples while she rubs my abs and we start making out, she lets go and says "Go to my room and wait for me while I finish up". I kiss her one last time and dry off and go lay in her bed waiting for her. Im stilll in shock and cant believe what is happening. Tiffany Davus the girl of my dreams beautiful face brown hair 36C breats with thick legs and a great ass. She finnally comes into the room and is wearing just a thong. She crawls onto the bed a pushes me back and lays me down. She kisses me works down my neck kissing me all the way down my chest and abs. She grabs my throbbing cock and licks the tip of it. She licks it up and down the side and finnally slides it deep into her mouth and starts giving me head. This didnt last long which was fine with me, she got up and layed down next to me and looked me right in my eyes and said "Fuck me". I got up and she lay there holding her breats with her legs wide. Something I could only imagine in my dreams is right in front of me Ive never been so nervous in my life as I get between her legs and slide my hard cock into her pussy. I push it all the way in going as deep into her as i can and I just rest there. I hear her moan and say "Oh keep going". Lost in the moment I start to thrust in and out of her pussy, trying to go deeper with every storke she starts to moan louder and scream as she throws her legs over my shoulders. I dont stop and keep thrusting faster and faster experiencing the greatest feeling in my life. I keep going when she moans long and loud and I feel her cum all over my cock the feeling is so great it was only a matter of seconds before the greatest moment of my life came I cum inside of her and just let my cock rest in her pussy. I lay there and she says "Thats the best orgasm ive ever had". I pull out my cock and she licks the cum off of it. We lay there for a few minutes and she gets up and says "We are not done yet baby!" She gets up and gets lube and a dildo out of her draw and says, "I want to have anal sex, Ive never done it before and I want you to be the first". Nothing turns me on more than a perfect round firm ass and she had the best ive seen and I said "I want to be the first to tap that ass" She got on the bed and got on all fours I lubed her up and started fingering her. "So is this what the extra time in the shower was for?". "Yeah just for you". I fingered her ass and got 2 then 3 fingers and finnally got the dildo in. This took about 5 minutes then I got behind her put my hands on her hips and slowly pushed the head of my cock in her ass. She moaned so loud and and yelled OHHHH YESSSS. This felt so good on my cock and I only had the head in. I slowly inserted my cock in her tight ass. After about 4 or 5 storkes I began to speed up thrusting faster and hard in her ass, she moan and yelled with every stroke. I was smacking her ass with my body with every stroke this didnt take long for me to cum. I pulled it out and cumed all over her ass. I cannot explain how great this was. I loved this more than vaginal. She grabbed me and kissed me and said "I'll never forget this". "Oh, believe me I wont either". We layed down and i kissed her a few more times and told her " Ive dreamed of this for so long"

It was the first and last time we ever had sex but it is one moment in my life I will never forget. She showed me how deep and intimate and GREAT sex is and because of her anal sex is my favorite now. The first and by far the best sex I have ever had and there is no better way I could of lost my virginity

2. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Not much i can say to that , except WOW Your one lucky lucky guy, to have a dream/fantasy about a gal you have longed for , for years, and then to have it turn into a reality seems to good to be true, but congrats , i hope you both have many more exciting and pleasurable encounters witheach other.

3. trent

trent New Member

God, stuff like this make me so lonely, rolf.

4. Artrius

Artrius New Member

wow, damn your lucky. My first time was horrible.