The final/definitive size thread

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by RockyRaccoon, Dec 25, 2006.

?

What is the minimum girth you need to be comfortably satisfied (in circumference)

1. 3" or less (to compare, a 1" wide dildo is 3.1415" in circumference)

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
  2. 3 - 3.5"

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 3.5 - 4" (to compare, a 1.25" wide dildo is 3.9" in circumference)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 4 - 4.5"

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
  5. 4.5 - 5"

3 vote(s)
    37.5%
  6. 5 - 5.5" (to compare, a 1.75" wide dildo is approx. 5.5" in circumference)

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
  7. 5.5-6"

2 vote(s)
    25.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RockyRaccoon

RockyRaccoon New Member

Ladies, are you all getting tired of the size threads? If so, please speak up and let this one be the absolutely last one. Also, this is not a "boast about your size" thread.

We all know by now that women prefer girth over length, so there's no need to even talk about length any more. Let's only talk about girth, and get this question settled once and for all. I always see people talking about the averages. Forget averages, what really matters is what the women need. Here are the questions:

1. What is the minimum girth (in circumference) you would need to be comfortably satisfied, assuming the guy knows how to work it of course. To help, a 1 inch wide dildo is about 3.14" in circumference. Also, since a woman's childbearing status has an affect, if you could include that in your answer that would help provide a clearer picture.

2. Some guys have a penis head much thicker than the shaft. If a guy had a 5.4" head, and a 4.5" shaft, how much more pleasurable would this be compared to a guy with say 5" all around? Also, would you consider this penis to be 5.4" in girth or 4.5"?

3. After a woman has a baby or two, how much do you think the minimum girth requirement changes?

Hopefully this thread will address the girth size in detail, and finally put an end to all the wondering. Thank you for all your input.

#1 RockyRaccoon, Dec 25, 2006
    Last edited: Dec 25, 2006
  2. versache

versache New Member

wow, i hope you get some responses soon.

3. cbrmale

Gold Member

If you can, put a greater than 6" choice, because some men are greater than 6".

4. IamBill

IamBill New Member

... yes, and as far and few as those men are, I'm sure there aren't any women that require that size in order to be pleasured. In fact, you're now in the range where most women would feel uncomfortable.

5. cbrmale

Gold Member

No, not uncomfortable, but I do have to work at arousing my partners, and even when aroused, I have to penetrate slowly and gradually feel my way through their response (every woman gives different signs). But given women can give birth to something much bigger than 6.5", my size isn't a problem, and any woman who has had sex with a large-girth man and says otherwise probably wasn't 'in the moment' enough.

Some women have been wary at first while others have been, well, quite excited. I am not a woman (obviously) so I don't know whether it feels that much better, or whether it is a visual thing (like large breasts). I get the feeling from the women who looked forward to penetration that it was just visual excitement and anticipation, but it is just a feeling I have 'cause you don't want to spoil the moment by asking your partner before or after. And I had success with all the wary girls, and nobody had difficulty with intercourse.

6. IamBill

IamBill New Member

Have you ever witnessed child birth? The women isn't screaming because of an orgasm. It's good to know that you're not giving these women what is consistently called one of the worst pains imaginable; Regardless, I wouldn't think you've found with all of your 6.5" girth and 100+ partners a single one who found your size to be inadequate and anyone you might have left displeasure would likely be because you were hurting them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.