The famous threesome

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by emma85, Jun 8, 2014.

1. emma85

emma85 Member

I guess it's one of the most sexual fantasies ever, of both men and women. I never have, but I do like the idea.
    And if I ever would, I prefer FFM.
    Who on this forum had a threesome and was it FFM or MMF? And if you never had a threesome, is it a fantasy of yours?

ply, Doitagain and Joys like this.
  2. oldkid

FFM many years ago. Memorable.

ply likes this.
  3. AGFUNK

Gold Member

Mmf. It wasn't all that great. It would be a lot better if we could find someone who was better and actually into it.

ply and Joys like this.
  4. HotForHoney

Gold Member

I thought you meant more of a "which famous couple/2 other famous people you'd like to have a threesome with.... New topic ahead!

5. luvbug

Gold Member

Never had a 3 some.... Not interested in having one either.

6. JonJo

Gold Member

Had FFM & MFM but not all that impressed with either, although first preferable to second.
    Would be all that bothered about repeating either, I think, it might depend.

7. Ossarius

Ossarius New Member

Truthfully, I have never been interested in a 3some in the slightest. I've had the chance and wasn't tempted at all. I don't really see the appeal, whether in real life or in the world of the imagination, but to each their own I guess.

luvbug and CaramelLady like this.
  8. lbushwalker

Gold Member

It is a bit like hot wifing, some get off on it others like me cannot understand the attraction; whatever rocks your boat!
    If it were a FFM I might go for it if both ladies were sexy but with another dude.....no deal.

JonJo likes this.
  9. CaramelLady

I have often said MFM is a fantasy of mine. I have also said that I might turn into Chicken Little should the opportunity arise. No one I have been with was willing to share.

ply, loves2ride and lbushwalker like this.
  10. loves2ride

Verified Gold Member

Me and my husband have had MFM's. It's really very enjoyable if you find the right 3rd party (another Male in our case). And we Fantasy talk about having more of them a lot during sex, quite often. We both get even more turned on by just talking about this fantasy, during our sex play and seem to have more Intense orgasms resulting from the heightened state of mind.

We're not into the Traditional sense of Hot Wifing, but have had some encounters that we planned and so my husband knew of and approved of these encounters beforehand. He set up the video camera and I taped them for him. He has them Memorized!! :)

We are also into a Variation of Cuckhold. But our version is much more "playful" than the traditional version.

We dabble in a lot of the entire sexual arena, but are not Hard Core with any of it. We just like a variety of sexual pleasures and fetishes. It is fun, and it keeps the "boring" away. Works for us kinky people... :)

(By the way, I recently heard that it makes a difference as to where you place these three letters: MFM is 2 men only having sex with the woman, and MMF is the two men are also having sex together within the 3 sum. Same thing applies with the MFF, and the FFM - MFF is there is no female to female sex/touching, and FFM the women have sex with each other and the Man.) I never realized that the placement of the letters meant so much of a difference before. Ok, class dismissed :)

Married M Nh, Joys, 10_3XL and 2 others like this.
  11. JonJo

Gold Member

I hasten to change my post to : I have had MFF - in light of love2rides post. :)

12. AtkCCC

Gold Member

Yes, both. Mostly FFMs though.

13. CaramelLady

Th
    Thank you Love2. I read letter placement was crucial.

Since I have begun to play online I have had a few serious offers to make this fantasy come true. Logistics made it not possible. Plus I was very reticent about "hooking up" with people I met online.

ply and Married M Nh like this.
  14. MHmac

Gold Member

Well, does having sex with someone sitting beside you on the bed a foot away watching intently and making suggestions count? Or is that...something else?

Your answer will determine whether I have or not. I've never been quite sure lol

Married M Nh and luvbug like this.
  15. loves2ride

Verified Gold Member

**Oops...Correction** (I knew I was too sleepy to follow all those letters with only 1 eye open last night - Lol)

MFF letters should have been listed correctly as: "FMF" - that's where there is no Female to female sex/touching within the 3 sum. Sorry :eek:

The easiest way to remember how the M's & F's go is that the two "same letter's" (ex: MFM) are separate from each other. That indicates that there is no sex between those two particular parties.

16. loves2ride

Verified Gold Member

No, that is not actually a 3 sum. 3sum's are only a 3sum if All 3 people are participating in the sexual encounter.

What you're describing is the 2 people who are having sex are generally considered as being Exhibitionist's. And the person Watching them is a Voyeur (who is just "commenting or chiming in" about the 2 people having sex ;) ) There may be some other label such as Dom Voyeur, for the "watching Commentor". :D

17. MHmac

Gold Member

Ah, gotcha. Glad I asked instead of just saying I had!

There's a lot of technicalities and specifics I'd never thought of before. I feel like I never got my copy of "Sex Acts: Rules & Regulations" lol

ply, luvbug and loves2ride like this.
  18. backcheck64

Gold Member

Had 2, one was, well interesting, the other was with sisters and was just kind of fucked up.

lbushwalker and luvbug like this.
  19. SexEd

SexEd Member

FFM.. Was good and would do it again. Just not drink as much next time.

ply likes this.
  20. Joys

Verified Gold Member

That has been my long time and most intense fantasy but not realized yet. It's an MFM fantasy with my wife and another friend but not in a traditional cuckold manner or an FFM with my wife and a couple and me watching or us with another woman where I have no sexual relation with her (my wife is the jealous type so no need to force it) - letter placement as per loves2ride's post.

We have been with a couple before where they watched us and we watched them and us guys watched the ladies a bit, but it was only with our own spouses

ply likes this.