the ex sister

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by cum, Mar 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cum

cum New Member

Ok I have some days off and im able to share thoughts with you guys for a few days. The ex wife and i had a great sex life we wanted and try everything anal, oral, watching each other masterbating, almost a threesome, she kissed a girl and liked it:) ect.... One night after coming from a strip club we got home n starting having some nice wet n wild sex when she told she had a fantasy and she asked if I wanted to hear it she said its a little odd but really turns me on like no other fantasy before. She told me she wanted to have a threesome with her sister n she said I mean going all the way kissing her, licking her pussy and what not. she also told me that she had masturbated to her thinking how she imagined how she would lick her sisters pusssy.she asked me if I would do it N said wow really? I mean her sister was super hot big boobs nice little ass always wore g thongs, I said yes lets do it. She said once Im going to find the chance to ask her or get her in the mood for something like that. that time never came we got divorce so sad for that matter. Has anybody done anything like this before wifes hubbies anyone please comment

2. HardRocker

Gold Member

Sorry to hear about the divorce. SF has a rule against discussing incestuous sex between immediate family members, because it's illegal in the USA. You can read about it in more detail if you check out the rules link in my signature.

3. igor

Gold Member

If you two had such a hot sex life why did you divorce? Just wondering.

4. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Super hot sex can exist between otherwise unsuitable partners but that may not necessarily apply in this case. OP can enlighten us on that.
    Hey HR does SF also disallow discussion of fantasies involving having sex with identical twins?
    That one has always been my unfulfilled sex dream.

#4 lbushwalker, Mar 8, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2011
  5. Mittimer

Gold Member

The rule is as follows.

Distribution of sexually explicit content involving minors, animals or content of an incestuous nature - by minors we mean those under the age of 18, incestuous is any relations performing in sexual acts together, regardless of their age or relation to each other (brother/sister/father/mother and so on)

6. HardRocker

Gold Member

Saved by the Mitt. Thanks.

7. cum

cum New Member

Ok I thoght I share but ill the delete the thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.