The end all toy for the GF ? 'Sybian'

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Beach, Dec 3, 2010.

1. Beach

Beach New Member

I have seen the sybian videos for years and this thing seems to move stars and planets. I never even considered one as the 1300.00 is outrageous.
    But over the last year or so I bet I've come close to that figure in vibes and what not.
    Not sayin even maybe, but I read that it can be returned with a 100.00 or so restock fee. So...well...maaybe. Lol..

:D

2. SWGirl

SWGirl New Member

I'll probably have to own one someday. Steve's got guns in his collection that are at least that expensive that just sit in a safe and get shot like once a year. I realize that they retain value, but this would get USE. And think of all the money you'd save by not wanting to go out to do ANYTHING ELSE. lol

3. Kermit

Gold Member

I've heard some places rent them

4. SWGirl

SWGirl New Member

You. Are. Shitting. Me...

5. Mittimer

Gold Member

That's both disturbing and disgusting...

No amount of bleach or antimicrobial would convince me to use it.

6. Beach

Beach New Member

yeah I think I'd rather buy new and return it for a fee than rent..i read that tho.

or extra funky you could look thru craigslist.. guys actually offer women to use theirs as long as they can watch. for real..

7. fothermucker

fothermucker New Member

This has got to be a bad joke. I could just picture the conversation with the OB. "Well, everything seemed fine until after I rented that Sybian..."

On another note, some women swear that the end all, be all sex toy is the Hitachi Magic Wand.;)

8. SWGirl

SWGirl New Member

Screw that, I'd pay $30 to buy my own attachment for the thing and go pay for a rental session with my own equipment.

9. johndeeregirl

johndeeregirl New Member

LOL so true :D

I would rather own a Sybian ;)

I'd say buy the attachment, rent one, and if you like it enough, invest in one (haha you could turn into the creepy renter and earn your money back? just kidding ;) )

10. young_gun_91

young_gun_91 New Member

LOL, that's brilliant! :lol :lol

11. lovn_my_bbw

lovn_my_bbw New Member

looked this thing up on google images...do really understand what it does.

12. johndeeregirl

johndeeregirl New Member

it's a fucking machine.. automatic dildo pretty much.. :)

13. daver

daver New Member

I'm just curious, though: How do you know what to trust? Yes, I've seen several of the Sybian videos (great viewing, BTW, for guys who like being both turned on and made to feel inadequate at the same time), and I can see girls getting their brains blown out sexually. But then I figure, hey, if I were the manufacturer of this device, the first thing I would be doing is peppering the internet with just these kinds of videos, paying actresses handsomely for doing very convincing performances.

Maybe it's a dumb question. Maybe, if I were a woman, I could just look at the device, observing how it moves, and instantly know what it would do for me; just as I, as a guy, can watch Angelina Jolie on the screen and instantly know that if I ever had a shot at her, getting my face pummeled by Brad Pitt after the fact would still be well worth the memory.

But I digress (often, in the case of Angelina). My question isn't just about the Sybian -- it pertains to all sex toys. How do you know which videos are for real? Or, in a more general sense, how can you properly evaluate any sex toy short of actually taking for a test drive?

14. johndeeregirl

johndeeregirl New Member

read reviews.. other than that you just have to take a chance and buy it ;)

there are plenty of real people (not actresses) with videos posted and reviews

15. Beach

Beach New Member

you really should google videos of the sybian ( with the sound on..) I think you will get the idea.. lol.
    although it does stimulate the same general areas a "vibrating dildo" hits, its imo is in a league all its own.
    I've seen all the videos and yeah some riders were paid adult actresses there are plenty of videos of regular ppl having quite the experience.

this is the same machine Howard Stern uses on his show
    he convinces female celebrities to ride on.

16. daver

daver New Member

Yes, I can definitely read reviews... but I'm suspicious even of those. Guess I'm getting a bit jaded in my old age. Not to change the subject, but just as an example, lately I've been trying to choose a web hosting site, out of the thousands that are out there. Well, not only are there thousands of web hosts... there are thousands of sites dedicated to reviewing web hosts. And, guess what? Maybe 98% of those sites are scams - all getting paid off to sing the praises of those web hosts who have coughed up the most bucks.

So, I guess the best thing is, when possible, to get the opinions of friends and people whom you've learned to trust.

Actually, you seem pretty trustworthy... If John Deere ever branches out into sex toys, I'll be first in line at the store! :D