The early years

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by chromedreams, Jul 5, 2006.

1. chromedreams

chromedreams New Member

Fun fact:

I worked during the 1970's in Harvard Sq, Cambridge MA. We sold shoes as well as the more conventional Capezio Danskin stuff. Spent a year looking up ladies dresses.
    I confess, to only seeing a few bare pussy shots. And back then, you couldn't see the forest for the trees. I also, made several 'successful' dates with the girls who shopped there.

I graduated to running a clothing store in Cambridge and Boston. It was kind of unisex in those days. One shop had saloon doors for the dressing rooms. They didn't make a seamless fit when closed. now, I didn't design them that way but I certainly helped them along. Needless to say, I saw all degrees of nudity.

I was slick in approach, so few were offended. Most tried to cover up a bit but remember there was a sexual explosion back around then, burning bra's and free love. Anyway I was a head honcho, so any good looking woman that came in the store, I could hit the floor and suggest things for her to try on. It was amazing how brazen some of the girls got, while I looked at them with no shirt or no pants or panties. Sometimes they'd try on men's jeans and the high raise 501s always left a gap at most lady's waist. I'd open the door and reach in and pinch the fabric saying things like, "we could put a little dart right here in the back:" All the while,I'd look down the back at their ass. Then. I'd pinch the sides and do the same thing while pushing the front open in the process. If the legs needed shortening I stuck my fingers and, of course, the measuring tape right up their crotch while I measured and marked. It was amazing the stuff I got away with. I was young, good looking, made good money and drove a bike. What can I say, I got laid a lot. It was the American dream.

The other store's office was upstairs and at one point the stairs were right over a dressing room. The construction was rustic and if you sat on the stairs in the darkened stairwell you had a straight down shot between the wood slats. Lots of good views but the saloon doors were better.

The one good point of the stair view was it allowed me to see which ladies wore no undies. That allowed me the chance to offer more personal attention to their shopping needs and led to...you guessed it,, more dates. Lots of girls didn't wear under garments in those days.

From there to SF and Jeans West. The next few years were a whirl of pussy, music and drugs, and I would not have missed it for the world.

2. bluenavigator

bluenavigator New Member

Oh what a lucky guy! Today, it is a whole different world!

3. chromedreams

chromedreams New Member

I agree. And people have gotten into the extreme, so the nutz are more prevaliant. I think ladies are much more reluctant, to be noticed because of that.

4. Miki

Miki Banned

Nuts...? :uhh: