The dominant Alpha male

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Kronnie, May 17, 2007.

1. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

[FONT=arial,helvetica,sansserif]This was taken from a web site i checked out, now on the whole sexualy i am submissive..but mainly only sexualy.[/FONT]

Now what i am wondering is this what you socalled alpha males believe is true ( whats below in the context )
    and do you females believe that you would always wish to fuck the brains out of these so called alpha males, or do you maybe have wider tastes and believe you are more the dominant female ( alpha female )
    [FONT=arial,helvetica,sansserif][/FONT]
    [FONT=arial,helvetica,sansserif]Be the Alpha/Dominant male[/FONT]
    [​IMG]
    <<< >>>
    NightLight9, ASF: "The Alpha male - I use this phrase a lot... Here is quick run down of what it means to me. If you watch animal shows on PBS or Discovery Channel, many species have a dominant male who has sex with all the females in the group, while the other males get none while waiting for him to die or until they are tough enough to kick his ass and become the alpha male themselves. Many males never get to be an alpha male (never get laid).
    Often it seems like you know guys who are always getting laid and other guys never get laid. You'll even see women talking to/hanging out/being friends with the average guy, but then sleep with some other guy (even if he is a jerk, sleeps around and doesn't respect them). The guy who gets laid is playing the role of the alpha male, while the other guys are submissive males.
    I'm saying be the guy who gets laid. That guy is confident that he's going to get laid, because he knows he's an alpha male. He knows that women and people in general want to be with him so he doesn't shy away from conversation and meeting new people. He doesn't worry what others think about him when he's doing his thing. He takes control of a situation with authority. He knows he's fun to be with because he is always having a good time and therefore he _is_ fun to be with. He knows that if he is in a group of guys and a group of girls, he will be the one the girls choose to be with, and by having this to be the expected outcome, it is a self fufilling profecy.
    Ok here's, how I did the Alpha/Dominant Male thing.... First I created a model of what I thought a Dominant Male should be. Much the same as the one stated before. Then I used it to change my frame of reference about myself, ie I stepped into my model of the Dominant Male. I claimed what I knew to be my genetic right. nd I didn't care who knew it. I didn't make excuses for it either. I just excepted it as the natural order of things. This is not an outward thing that you do but rather an inward change that radiates outward in everything you do.
    Being the alpha male is all about attitude and projecting the image that you are fun to be with and the woman should want to be with you. Being the alpha male is self perpetuating. The more you believe you are the alpha male, the more you become the alpha male."
    from: http://www.fastseduction.com/cgi-bin/search.cgi?action=retrieve&grp=1&mn=496284290
    NightLight9?: "As for competing with the muscle boys - that's why I changed my model from seeing myself as the Alpha Male (there can only be one) to a Dominant Male (there can be more than one, but they're all dominant)."
    The above quotes discuss being the dominant male in a group of other males. The following quotes will explain how to expand that attitude into your interatcions with women.
    Jason, Clifford's Seduciton newsletter: "There's an attitude to take with super HB's (and all women really) that is pure gold. The thought is that "INSTINCTUALLY women KNOW their role." The key word here is INSTINCTUALLY. What this means is that on an "instinctual" level women ARE all the same! They get their juices flowing when they are in the presence of a MAN who is living HIS ROLE. MAN is the dominant one, NOT woman. And deep down inside women KNOW this. This has NOTHING to do with being an asshole. This is about being a MAN who is NOT afraid [which doesn't necessarily only have to mean the usual "TARZAN NOT AFRAID!!" macho stuff, but also not being afraid to be honest, sensitive and caring when the time is right].
    You have to be the MAN who has all the sexual power. And when a woman (no matter how hot) sees and feels the presence of a man whom she recognizes as the dominant one while SHE isn't, she does what every woman does - that is SURRENDERS to the more powerful being. And all that acting like she's hot and knows she's the stuff and all those other "head up in the air" tricks are just a test and a way to weed out all the men who are less powerful than her and don't know their role as a MAN."

2. cbrmale

Gold Member

Okay, so this is one of those 'how to get the beautiful girl' tips. First up, you don't need to be an alpha male to make an immediate impression on women, and if you adopt the persona of an alpha without being one, women will see straight through it anyway. The quote above says as much, but indirectly.

The key is (amongst other things) confidence. Along with confidence goes well-spoken, well groomed and well-dressed. You can't manufacture confidence either, it comes with a positive frame of mind. One way to learn confidence would be to master tasks and activities that give you mental or physical satisfaction. All of us have special gifts, and setting ourselves a challenge and conquering it is the first step to gaining confidence of ourselves. For me, my work is mentally challenging and my success is extremely satisfying to me. But it doesn't have to be work, it could be writing a novel or swimming every day and gradually increasing speed and endurance over time or any other activity which is a challenge to be mastered.

I am not an alpha-male, but if you were to draw a line across the male population, I fit into the assertive - confident half. And it is true that quite a few women pick up on 'something' and show their interest: be it turning to look at me and grooming themselves as I walk past, or moving up close to start a conversation and flirting like crazy in the process.

So women do gravitate towards the confident, assertive and dominant men, and they typically leave the nice guys to finish - last.

3. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

No no cbrmale i wasnt after tips, i seem to be able to get on well enough with a broad spectrum of females..
    It's just i was reading through that site and was hoping maybe some of the females here might have said what they prefer in a prospective mate.
    This wasnt against Alpha males, more wondering as to how much females put the alpha side on what catagories they look for in a male.

It is kind of wierd i can be pretty confident depending on circumstances, if i am with a group of females and i know one or two of them my confidence is high, but put me in a group of females i dont know at all, i guess at first i have to try and get past my fears, then the real me comes out to play..
    Another thing that i do find odd about myself is, that i have been in many situations where Courage was needed and a strong will power , and i have been and dealt well with those, but my real fear is rejection, so i have a fear instilled when i meet a new lady in my life, most females i have personaly come across tend to give up within 30seconds to a few minutes, because they think they can judge and tell a guy within that space of time ( the odd part is a relationship can last for years, wouldnt it be wiser to give the guy/female more than just a few moments of your time ( your/meaning the person ) because in the end the quite bashful type could very well florish into a guy you may not have seen in those few moments. some people (guys and gals) have shells that need to be broken, a person is a complex machine (biological) that has many complexities and intricat working parts, emotions and sensativities, all these sides of a person can not be judged in moments. ( i dont know if i put that across correctly i hope i did though )

4. Pride

Pride New Member

I would say i do fit quite a few of the things in that mold....described but not all....i am def a fighter and an honest person no matter who i m speaking with....but in a group while i can be the stand out one im more of a quiet "loner" type i dont talk a whole lot or go after what a want i kind of sit back an observe and w/e happens, happens im just totally laid back if sum1 wants to fight ill be more than happy to get up and beat sum1s ass and if sum1 wants to come chill with me thats cool too. really but i also never back down from anyone and it does rub off as me just being an asshole

but im not quite sure im a lil shy when it comes to meeting women and since im normally not much for words im not the life of the party (not loud enuff to be noticed) physically i belive im attractive to most females but yet am still a virgin...

5. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

wel when i was your age , i felt the same wy about the kicking ass, but being as ive chilled put more i no longer have that motivation, it pass's mainly with age.
    It is mainly a youth thing the fighting.
    And from my experiences theres very few life and souls of the party ( they do exsist but not as many as there are the quiter types. )

Your still really young you got a long time yet , youll get a lady soon enough :)

6. cbrmale

Gold Member

Kronnie,
    Apologies, I meant a generic 'you' as in all readers from the forum. From your postings, you seem to do well with the opposite sex.

Women judging within seconds is common enough, which is why men who adopt a persona of the alpha male without being one won't get anywhere. Women are unknowingly adept at body language, and they use this to strip away the veneer of a man and feel this attraction (or not) towards him without a word being spoken. It doesn't seem fair, but my experience is the more confidence that a man radiates, the more women are attracted to him. You see it with glances in the street from attractive ladies, and the odd thing is that it doesn't matter if your wife is with you or not. Actually it probably does matter, because another woman on your arm is additional proof that you have the goods.

So it can become a circle for some men, they initially struggle to attract women and begin to lose confidence. And then that lack of confidence shows, and they struggle even more. The converse is also true: partnering a beautiful woman for life gives you more confidence than you ever believed possible when you were single. Now attached, you start attracting women when you don't need to!

I suspect for the men who can't make that initial 'seconds' attraction, the best alternative is to engineer scenarios where you are one-on-one with a woman for enough time to allow your natural charm, wit and intelligence to show through. For me, the best successes were dating women I worked alongside, and I met my wife on a blind date arranged by someone. The blind date was different than working with a girl, because I had a relatively short time to attract a total stranger so that she would say 'yes' when I asked her if I could see her again. But by that stage in my life I had more than enough opposite-sex confidence to make it happen.

Pride, the alpha male is not a fighter, indeed the opposite. He doesn't resort to physical violence because he doesn't have to.

7. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Well the great thing about the internet is in a way it allows females to get to know me for me i guess, kind of cuts away the need to impress right away, as after a while i think the females i get on wit hher , tend to see that i am a gentle type of guy with a sort of loving romantic nature..( just realised another bad trait of mine, blowing my own trumpet god i feel insecure doing that lmao )

But i guess what i was meaning is with the internet the guys who find it extremly difficult wit hfirst impressions verbaly get a chance here to get past that and allow the opposite sex to se what we/i am about

by the ways sorry for misunderstanding what you had meant first off.