The difference between normal and flat out weird

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Mittimer, Aug 26, 2010.

1. Mittimer

Gold Member

As someone who has some fairly odd sexual turn on's I decided to go searching for people who had similar or even weirder ones then myself. While one may find that being bitten behind the knees or a sensual growl a bit odd, I myself think that getting turned on by a man watching a baby or even asparagus just flat out WEIRD. ​

While doing my searching I came upon an article that Ann Summers (UK based sex toy seller) had written. They did a study and complied the top 100 sexiest turn on's for the British.

While the #1 was a good old fashion kiss, there were odder ones down the line like #15 Bra Straps, #49 Asparagus and the weirdest of all in my opinion #79 Men in Flip-Flops? Seriously? Flip flops? Especially when a good number of men really don't take care of their toes.

It also kind of shocked me when so far up on the list of turns on's there was #25 Yummy Mummies and #27 Women drinking through straws?

So my questions to everyone here is, what are some socially weird turns on that you have or what are some turns on that you genuinely find odd?

2. HardRocker

Gold Member

I like a woman on a hot day glistening with perspiration.
    I like those strands of hair on a woman's neck that fly loosely when she has her hair tied back.
    I hate a tat on the small of her back.

3. htoad

htoad Active Member

To be honest, I just do not get the "foot fetish" turn on. Maybe because I played sports so much and feet just were not attractive in that context to me. Now, I like my wife to wear a pair of sexy shoes, and goodness knows I enjoy having sex with her when she wears sexy shoes. But it is how they complement her "total package" is what I find sexy. I have no problem with those who find feet a real turn on (unless it drives you to steal shoes by the thousands), it is just me that does not get it.

4. Lucky

Lucky New Member

I am still tryiing to figure how asparagas fits into any thing sexual?

I don't understand anything involving scat, gagging til throwup, pain, that kind of stuff.

I do like sexy nighties, exotic oils, cowgirls, dress lolita, women dressed for formal occations with their hair up, women looking vulnerable, etc. I used to and still do like girls dressed up 50's in bobby sox, poney tails, those puffy skirts...

5. Mittimer

Gold Member

I'm with you on the asparagus thing.

I looooooooooove gothic lolita :)

6. HardRocker

Gold Member

I love cute female feet. They are so artistically complex in structure and shape, and some women are blessed with what I personally consider kissable toes.
    I always check out the feet when I'm taking in a beauty. A fresh coat of paint is always nice. But I don't suck on toes, especially if they've been walking around in open toed shoes all day. And I don't seem to have any desire for a foot job or doing anything sexual with my own feet.

7. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Let's see...how does it go??
    Normal is when you use a feather.....flat out weird is when you use the whole chicken.....:D

Oh yeah.....agree 100%:brow

8. heelfetish

Gold Member

My love of lingerie & high heels is no secret around here. I don't have a foot fetish per se, but like HR, I love cute feet. Feet out of context are just feet, however.

I don't think I'm turned on by anything overly strange, but for me, I love just a glimpse... A hint of the bigger picture. I love seeing a bra strap peeking out under a tee shirt. A stocking top visible under a skirt. The top of a thong under a pair of jeans. A toe ring with sandals. Eye makeup that comes into sight when she closes her eyes. A dangling earring under a long lock of hair. The arch of her eyebrow. A hint of cleavage. A bikini top string under a shirt. Anything outwardly feminine, really.

9. Barbwire

Gold Member

I don't think I have any weird turn-ons but, I did see a show about people that get turned on my balloons. Google "looners" and you will see they are a pretty active community.

On the same show I heard about people that get off on squishing bugs. :ugh

10. NedF

Verified Gold Member

A flash of panties under a skirt does it for me throw in a pair of knee highs and I about as turned on as I can be. Catcing my wife changing in her sexy panties does it for me as well.

11. Username1

Username1 New Member

Punk, rebel, gothic, skater type can be a realy hot turn on i supose the saying a women in public a freak in bed is appropriate. I also like short skirts and booty shorts. There is something about a little freaky and off beat that gets me going. As far as flat out wierd i guess thats in the eye of the beholder, what i consider wierd may be your norm?